It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Harry Banes - banesharry22@outlook.com

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:11 am

Harry1759 - Finya
Neues Mitglied 49 Zuletzt online: letzten Dienstag

Image Image Image Image

Persönliches Statement

Ich bin ein unabhängiger Mann, der Arbeits-und Planungs liebt. Ich liebe Einfachheit, Ehrlichkeit und möchte immer gut aussehen. Ich mag, um alte Freunde zu treffen und neue Freunde hier :mrgreen: . Ich glaube, die Dinge in unserem Leben passieren, und es ist nicht notwendig, um etwas zu suchen. Ich habe den Glauben der "einfach abwarten und sehen" . Dies ist meine E-Mail-Adresse banesharry22@ou…m :D so mag ich das

Lebenssituation
Wohnort 09… Chemnitz
Beziehungsstatus verwitwet :D
Suche eine Frau zwischen 40 und 60
Kinder eines, lebt weiter weg
Kinderwunsch irgendwann mehrere
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche Beratung/Consulting
Beschreibung Engineering Consultant :twisted:
Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch
Letzte Schule Universität (Ausland)
Äußerliches
Foto-Voting noch nicht genügend Stimmen erhalten
Größe 1,88 m
Figur athletisch
Augenfarbe keine Angabe
Haare grau / kurz, lockig

Hier ist er im englischen Teil:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=75538" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=36704" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry Banes - banesharry22@outlook.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:35 am

Hier ist das Fakebook: Barry Waters
Worked at Diamonds - Juwelen :D
Studied at New Era University
Past: West High School Columbus, Ohio
Lives in Columbus, Ohio
From Columbus, Ohio
Joined July 2012
facebook.com/people/Barry-Waters/100004080067868

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Haibert - haiberthaines101@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri May 26, 2017 5:26 am

haiberthaines101@gmail.com

MD
Haibert
53 - Male / Straight
White/Caucasian / Christian
Height: 5'9"
Non-Smoker / Has Children
Beverly Hills, CA, US
8 Photos

In My Own Words…

Tell us a little about yourself: I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart.

CHAT

From Haibert

Thu, May 25, 2017
8:47 AM

Hello you look gorgeous and i like your smiles, wish you a smiling day also i felt i should be courageous enough to appreciate your beauty that was why i sent a massage,give me your email address so we can talk and share pictures, my pictures still on pending on this site , i could look forward to meet a great,caring,loving and tender woman for my life.I am really looking for a serious, Nice,caring,Honest and loving woman that will make me great, give me a chance to show my love for her and let me love her and show my feelings for her.it would be an honor if you can get back to me on my private email [ haiberthaines101@gmail.com ]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Scammer aus Westafrika”