It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

violetababy1981@gmail.com / violeta.from.kazan

Zur Diskussion über Romance Scammer aus Russland und Osteuropa
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:36 am

EDIT Sie benutzt auch violeta.from.kazan@gmail.com ! Der Bait ist schon 2 Monate alt, und ich hab das nicht gemerkt?!? :D Es ist jedenfalls derselbe Vlad und die Pics sind auch identisch.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hello Bennie ,

I am very glad to receive your letter!!! :). I am a little uneasy and I do not know, how to me to begin the
letter. It would be desirable to write about much and much to tell, but it will be much better, if we do not
hurry up. Yes, Twins?! First, I would like to express that pleasure which I have tested at reception of your
letter. To me it became very joyful on a shower!!! :) And, it is possible, now, when you read my letter, it is
mutual?!? Secondly, I would like to add, that on the Internet, I am in a current of small time and it also has
played the big role for pleasure, having received the very first, your letter... You likely, a sign with the
Internet is much better and longer, than I?!? By the way, whence you write me the letter?! I, from Internet
cafe...

Ok, I will begin this letter, with the small story about myself... My name Violetta. To me of 27 years. I was
born on April, 21st, 1981. My sign on the zodiac Aries. I was born in republic Tatarstan, in city Kazan.
Likely, you heard about this city before?!? He is very known for the history and beauty. Probably, earlier, you
were in my city?!? I know, that many girls from my city, communicate with men from abroad, under letters and
even dialogue, by phone. Also, I know, that many girls from my city already became brides and have left to live
in other country, to the husband. Personally I have such girlfriend who half a year back, has successfully
married the man from England. I support with her communication. And judging, as she said, she is very glad the
life. And I am very happy for her. As to you, Bennie , you have friends or relatives who married on girls from
Russia?!?.

I will continue... I never was married. I have no children though very much I wish to become mother. For this
purpose, I here. Why here you?!? You are interested by long-term relations, also as I?!? Or, you search simply
for flirtation?!? I wish to inform at once to you, that if you are not interested by long-term relations then
it is better to us to stop our dialogue now. I hope, you correctly understand me?!? I would like, that our
acquaintance and our letters now, made a start serious intentions and began with trust, mutual understanding...
I do not ask, that our acquaintance now has outgrown at once in something more than friendship, no! I simply
wish to tell and ask, that you concerned our acquaintance not simply, as to usual correspondence with the girl.
Eh with the girl who is interested by serious and long-term relations. Also I hope, our intentions in it, are
completely similar with each other?!?

Ohh... Has ended, hour of my time since that moment as I have started to write you the letter. It is very a
pity to me to speak, but I should finish the letter. I hope, you have not been disappointed by my letter?! I
will write to you more about me, in my following letters... I think, we will have enough time that we could
find out each other! ;) I wish to ask at once you that you did not pay the big attention to my errors. Ok?
Unfortunately, washing written speech, much worse, than my colloquial style, on English language. I am assured,
if of the future, we will manage to talk with each other then we with ease can understand each other. ;) Now, I
would like to set to you questions...
- Tell to me about itself? (About your life, about work, about your city).

On it, unfortunately, I finish the letter, sending to you two my photos. I hope, I to you will be nice?! Also,
I hope for your reciprocity, that you will send me the photo. Ask and set to me any questions which you
interest. And I am obligatory on them I will answer. Ok?
PS. By the way, what exactly in me has drawn your attention?!?... It is very interesting to me to know about it.
With tenderness. Violetta.
I hope, at reception of my letter and at reading of my lines, your mood becomes substantially better, also what
it happens always at me, at reception of your answer?!? Yes, Benny?

How you, Benny? I hope, what with you and at you all in a full order?!? Also, I hope, what with your relatives
too all is good?!? In any case, accept my sincere wishes, on well-being of your today and excellent mood. I
hope, my wishes for you, always are reflected only in a positive direction?!?

I would like to thank you, for your answers to my questions, in my last letter. Thanks. I have read about your
tastes, and I can inform with confidence to you, that we already have general tastes and interests, both in
films, and in music. Further, I hope, them becomes even more!!! ;).

Ok... Before to continue the letter, I would like to answer your questions. I hope, you will not be against?!?
;) Thanks you for such warm words, I too on you miss and I think of you.

As to me, with me everything is all right. Thanks for your interest. Now, when I have such good and attentive
friend, as you I try to care always of myself. And I hope, what you also carry out my requests?! Yes,
Benny?!...

Benny, in this my letter, I would like to talk to you about weather. In accuracy, about what weather is
pleasant to you?!? What of time in a year, is pleasant to you most of all?!? Than you loved and like to be
engaged during the different period of a season and weather?! As to me I do not disdain weather. That is, for
me is available favourite weather. What would not be weather in the street, I always positively concern it. In
each weather, I see mood and I feel only a positive spirit. And this positive would be much more if near to me
there was my beloved. With him, we could be engaged in all everything, any of ours with him of desires... But,
as now, I one me to have to be content with it too to one! :(. Or, on an extreme case, with my girlfriends, it
Alena, Marya, Kristina and Elena. They are my best friends with whom we often spend together time. I will
necessarily write to you about them, in my following letter. Ok? Concerning a season in a year the most
pleasant for me is the summer and spring. I love these seasons most of all. I do not like winter and a cold. I
prefer summer and a heat. But, besides, I cannot choose, I can be content only with that I have. And what would
not be weather in the street what the season, all it would not be, I perceive, as due. And all it, I try to
balance only my good mood and not to pay the big attention to any trifles... What can you inform me on it?!?...

On it, it is time to me to finish the letter. I with impatience will wait for your answer. Please, take care.
Ok? Also remember, that on other party of a planet, there lives the girl who thinks of you and with impatience
waits for your letters, your attention...

With the best regards. Violetta.
Ok, beim Geld sind wir noch nicht angelangt...ich wede das wohl updaten müssen. Eine vernünftige IP habe ich auch nicht gekriegt, entweder ´ne USA-proxy. Hier ist ein Header, der zum Google-HQ führt. Vielleicht redirectet der Vlad alle seine Emails durch Google - hat auch ein anderer gemacht, den ich grade gepostet habe.
Received: by 10.180.252.6 with SMTP id z6cs472115bkh;
Received: by 10.141.2.18 with SMTP id e18mr4481758rvi.90.1223494778573;
Return-Path:
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.180])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id k41si30024332rvb.9.2008.10.08.12.39.36;
Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of violetababy1981@gmail.com designates 209.85.146.180 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.146.180;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of violetababy1981@gmail.com designates 209.85.146.180 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=violetababy1981@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so3099607waf.22
for ; Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to
:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references
:mime-version:content-type;

l7ZAGDTI+lUHY7m1FTjzKS7GkAEjMvYeuMRIM=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type;
Received: by 10.114.234.13 with SMTP id g13mr9659168wah.176.1223494776299;
Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from ?192.168.0.59? (AC840C8D.ipt.aol.com [172.132.12.141])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 5sm6129703qwg.9.2008.10.08.12.36.07
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:39:34 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:43:08 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.85.03) Professional
Reply-To: VioletaBaby1981
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1196987275.20081008154308@gmail.com>
To: B
Subject: Hello my dear!!!
In-Reply-To: <48eaa036.1f145e0a.5533.7475@mx.google.com>
References: <48eaa036.1f145e0a.5533.7475@mx.google.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------126CA18E764A24C"
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:18 am

America Online
OrgID: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: violetababy1981@gmail.com / violeta.from.kazan

Postby firefly » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:10 pm

On http://ww" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; w.perechea-ta.ro (that´s mean www. your match dot ro - one roumanian dating site) he is lorennanic, uid 55815, username lorennanic_Bacau, was online one month ago, and you can find him on nice@yahoo. com. She claims to be student, speak english, 21 years old, she loves travells and she is seeking after "one self confident man who know how to live his life". Same pics you can find on http:/ /alicja935. wrzuta.pl/ - one site from Polland.

Return to “Scammer aus den GUS-Staaten”