It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena - super_elena1981@yahoo.com

Zur Diskussion über Romance Scammer aus Russland und Osteuropa
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:39 am

Meine Zweitlängste ;) die schreibt aber seit November nit mehr...
ImageImageImage
Sieht genauso aus wie superstarrus@yahoo.com , auch aus Yoshkar-Ola!
91.144.161.130 Russian Federation (Yoshkar-ola)
Today I checked mine E-mail, at my friend Natalya. I waited for letters from my acquaintances and schoolmates.

And me the letter from you has come new. I have been very surprised, that you have answered me Bennie. :))) If you have written to me, means you already looked my profile,

and you know about me a little. I have written to you Bennie on your profile, because you lonely. I also one, therefore I wish to get acquainted

with you. I think, that if we will have dialogue, we could learn each other better. Bennie, you agree?

Certainly we can write each other many letters.

Well, it is a little about me. I live in Russia. Russia is the biggest country of the world. In my country it is a lot of sights. What do you know about Russia? I was born and I live in the city of Cheboksary. Cheboksary - one of the most beautiful cities of Russia. You can see my city on a photo which I have sent in this letter. I think, that by means of my pictures, you can know about my city. I also want, that in the following letter, you have told to me about your city in detail. Also I will wait your photos.

I never used Internet for acquaintances to the man. Even now, I not so well imagine, what exactly to write you that you have learnt me better. But, for me this new and interesting. I never learnt people thus, but in my opinion, it is very interesting and curiously. The new friends, the new acquaintances, all it, in my opinion brings good dialogue, mood and something new, for each person in own way. You agree with me?

I do not wish to hide from you Bennie, I wish to learn you better, because in my opinion, you the interesting person.

For this reason, I wish to ask you some questions. Bennie, what you like to do in a life? You like a city in which you live? I hope that you will answer my questions!

If you also have questions, please, to ask me them. I with pleasure will answer them.

Elena.
Hi Benny! I waited for your letter today. And you wrote me, very pleased.. As your case, as your mood now? I hope all is well.

Well, there is little information that I forgot to tell you the first letter of my city. Also, I have made some photos of my city, I hope you will be interested. Well, my favorite city located on the River Volga. City Cheboksary, was founded in 1469 year. Cheboksary is the industrial, scientific and cultural center of Chuvashia. The population of approximately 440 thousand people. The city has many buildings 17-18 centuries. Such as the Trinity Monastery (17 century) and other architectural monuments. You can see it on my photos.

Also in that letter I would like to tell you about myself. I lived 26 happy years. Each my birthday very bright and memorable event in my life. This day I have been associated with childhood, gifts, smiles, a festive table and congratulations. Do you like your birthday? I hope so. Actually, I am not a fan of holidays, but I love these holidays, as birthdays, New Year, Easter and Christmas.

I work as a vendor, sell clothes. I like my work because I like to make customers happy. After work I visit a fitness center, because I like to play sports. Sport helps to keep my body in excellent form. I love to read poems Yesenin. My favorite movie "City of Angels". Nicolas Cage in the role of heavenly creation. Meg Ryan in the role of the Earth goddess ... Are you watching this film? I love to listen to music Alize.

I studied English in school. In high school I graduated from the excellent. After school I went to English language courses. I have been very difficult, but I tried, because it knew that it is useful to me in the future.

I live alone. My mother's name is Rosa, it is still young, it is now 50 years old. She is now on pensions. My dad's name is Igor. He works taxi. My parents lived in married 29 years. This year will be Pearl wedding - 30 years. Nevertheless, we are with Mom as a friend, and talking about everything. Parents help me money to pay for an apartment each month. My salary is sufficient for buying food, buying clothes.

My grandfather and grandmother died long ago. When not become grandfathers, grandmothers has disappeared meaning in life, and she does not want to live without it. It ill and died. They very much loved each other all their lives. They could not live separated without one another, they had a real love. I too want to live his entire life with a favourite person. Just to overcome all the difficulties and complexity of life with a loved one, as my grandfather and grandmother. Tell me about your grandparents!

On Sundays, I go to church. According to my Christian faith, if possible I go there, and put candles all saints. I believe in God, because when I needed spiritual and moral assistance, he help me. You visit the church and how often? How do you spend holiday with your family?

Well, this is a little more information about me. I hope Benny, with each letter, we can better know each other.

All good.

Elena.
Hier unser finanzieller Wunschzettel:
How are you? Thank you for your letter. Very pleased that you write, and never forget about me.

Benny I have not understood some moments of your letter. In your letter I have noticed offers and questions some times repeating. Explain to me, that has occurred. It is very a pity to me, that you were deceived by the girl earlier, but I wish to tell to you, what not all women deceive, there are girls which really search for sincere feelings.

Concerning your question: "I hope, that at you is no more than one profile, my dear. You?" I have not understood about what profile you me ask?

I think, that you do not read my letters to you. What can you tell to me about it?

As I said last letter, I learned concerning my arrival to you. I learned that in order to travel to your country I need:

1. International passport.

2. Visa.

3. Air ticket.

Now more details about this:

1. International passport made out 3-5 business days. The validity of

passports is 5 years. Cost is 264 euros.

2. The term of registration of the visa is 7-10 working days. The

validity of visas 3 months. The cost of processing visas 231 euros.

3. The cost of air tickets to your country dear Benny, different value.

It depends on the airline and location of the site in an airplane.

Nevertheless, the average cost of 649 euros and above.

Well, to be honest with you, when I learned all the information I was very upset and suppressed. This is a very big money for me to come to you. I ganan very little money, some 150 euros per month. But this money, almost entirely spent on my life: clothing, food, travel around the city, utility payments etc. I do not complain about my life dear Benny, me enough of the money for a month. but if I will defer part of the money from my salary, which is about 30-50 euros, I will take a very long time. I want to be with you, but my situation is very difficult. Yes, if I would have been money, I certainly would do everything possible, as quickly as possible to be with you. But… I hope that you will understand me. But I really do not know where I take money for the trip to you!

I tried to find the money elsewhere, with friends, parents and in the bank. Friends have said that they could not help me, because earn about as much money as and me. I understand them, because some already have families and children who need to provide. The bank refused to grant me a loan, because I do not solvency, I have a small salary. Then I tried to ask help from my parents. But I guess some of my parents accountable dear Benny, recently because they spent all the money to repair our apartment. And when I asked them, they answered me that they could not help me with money. I am very sorry that it works against me, against our meeting. Indeed, very sorry.

But I believe that we should use this chance. Perhaps we are lucky. You agree with me?

Well Benny, I am very sad now, and I do not know what else to write to you. Send me your opinion concerning this, because for me this is important.

With sincere feelings and love, your Elena.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:39 am

Received: by 10.114.150.19 with SMTP id x19cs169518wad;
Received: by 10.150.212.14 with SMTP id k14mr478068ybg.45.1225840946307;
Return-Path: <super_elena1981@yahoo.com>
Received: from n17.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n17.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.144])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 9si20823922gxk.80.2008.11.04.15.22.24;

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of super_elena1981@yahoo.com designates 68.142.206.144 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.206.144;
DomainKey-Status: bad (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of super_elena1981@yahoo.com designates 68.142.206.144 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=super_elena1981@yahoo.com; domainkeys=hardfail (test mode) header.From=super_elena1981@yahoo.com
Received: from [68.142.200.221] by n17.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from [68.142.201.67] by t9.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp419.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 456949.56281.bm@omp419.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 15233 invoked from network); 4 Nov 2008 23:22:24 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:Reply-To:Organization:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

Received: from unknown (HELO huilka.mshome.net) (super_elena1981@91.144.161.166 with plain)
by smtp117.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 4 Nov 2008 23:22:23 -0000
X-YMail-OSG:

Reply-To: super_elena1981@yahoo.com
Organization:internet-cafe
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1815144216.20081105022207@yahoo.com>

Subject: Hello Benny!!!!!!!
In-Reply-To: <491044ed.0405560a.1881.538e@mx.google.com>
References: <491044ed.0405560a.1881.538e@mx.google.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----------BDC184266C46EC"

------------BDC184266C46EC
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi my sweet Benny!!!!How are you?
At me all is good at me remarkable mood.
Yesterday did not pass also minute that I did not think of you And so each =
day. I very much miss you.
I need in you my prince. You have come in my life and have won my heart.
My life has changed after we have got acquainted. Now I each day am glad li=
fes.
Benny, I totally healthy just in Russia are holidays, and I decided to go t=
o my parents at that time, I am sorry that I did not warn you went and did =
not you know anything about me. I am also very miss you, and I wait for our=
meeting. I represent us together, and I want to cry when I realize that ca=
n not now you see and be with you.
Because on light there is a person which likes and respects me it so import=
ant for me.
And I am ready to give you my love am boundless. You my prince on a white h=
orse and I your princess and so will be always.
The love this remarkable feeling and about mutual love dreams each person. =
When the person likes as I love you it am pleased lifes.
I am very glad that have got acquainted with you.
Who might think that the Internet will turn all my life.
But I do not regret about it because I have found you loved.
And I shall live for you.
I love you!!!!! And this sincere feeling.
I wait each your letter with impatience.
I send a gentle kiss in your lips.
With all love your gentle flower Elena!!!!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Scammer aus den GUS-Staaten”