It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Carlo T - joinct59@gmail.com (Grant Cardone)

African scammers posing as white men.
codeblock
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Carlo T - joinct59@gmail.com

Postby codeblock » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:22 pm

He has my house address, email and number. what should I do?? his name was James D Foster.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:59 am

...... block him. Normally nothing will happen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Juli
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Juli » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Ben
LIVE, LOVE, LEARN..... LOOKING FOR THAT SPECIAL ONE FOR ME
Man, 50 years old
New York, New York
EthnicityCaucasian / WhiteHeight6ft. 2in. Body TypeAthletic Hair ColorRather Not Say Eye ColorRather Not Say Relationship StatusWidowed Have children?Rather Not Say Want (more) children?Rather Not Say ReligionMethodist Field of StudyRather Not Say SignSagittarius OccupationMining EducationBachelor's degree Annual IncomeRather Not Say SmokesNever DrinksOccasionally
Send Email
Flirt
Hotlisted

About Myself
I am a humble easy going man, who is optimistic about everything i do. I am hardworking, and a loyal person. I am here to search for true love, hope i find it soon because this loneliness is killing me slowly.

What I'm Looking For
True love, no matter where it may be.

Lifestyle & Interests
Diet: Balanced
Work Habits: 9 to 5
Physical Fitness: Moderate exercise
Political: Rather Not Say
I Travel For Fun: Occasionally
I Travel For Work: Often
Sense of Humor: Witty

Favorite Things
Animal: Dogs
Holiday: Dubai
Music: classical
Beverage: Coffee
Vehicle: Mercedes
Films: Romance
Food: Pasta
Hobby: Traveling, reading and cooking
Pets: Dogs
Season: Summer

I have been in contact with the man above on the online dating site Mate1.com for four days. He said his name is Ben Locke. His cell phone number is: 646-439-6176. Email is: benjaminlocke542@gmail.com. We started communicating on Nov. 29, 2017, while he was allegedly on business (mining) in New York. On Friday, Dec 1, 2017, he called me on my cell phone for the first time while he was in the airport, flying back home to England. The connection was very tinny sounding. He has an accent.

"Ben" was supposed to call as soon as he landed, which would have been over 12 hours ago. I have texted, emailed, and even messaged him on the dating site, but haven't heard back after being in almost constant contact for four days.

He also texted me twice from a second number: 832-685-0099. What alerted me to a problem and caused me to do a Google Image search of his picture was very early this morning, Dec. 2, 2017, I received a call from this number. The person had a heavy Indian accent. This Indian man called me in response to my text message. This man said that this 832 number is "an application used in mobile...Where we get free international number for calling. Its called free tone you can check it on Google play on Android mobile phone"

How on earth can a man in India have the same exact number on which I received a text less than 24 hours earlier from this "Ben"?? The man in India and I went on to text for a bit, trying to figure out exactly what was going on...The man in India did not seem to know what number he was texting me from and I was hesitant to give out the number.

When I did a Google Images search of the last picture below that "Ben" had sent me in an email (supposedly on a trip to Florida in May), it came up as Grant Cardone, a public speaker out of Florida. Interestingly, "Ben" questioned me when I asked when and where the picture was taken. I simply had asked because it certainly doesn't look like November in New York, but hadn't really suspected anything amiss at this time.

I can add copies of my emails and text messages, if needed.

I reported this man on the dating website (Mate1.com) and I messaged Grant Cardone on Facebook. I have heard back from Grant Cardone's people, that they will be looking into this, but I have not heard back from Mate1, and his profile is still posted on the site.

This is the second man in three days who was not who he said he was on the particular site. He is the FIFTH man who has scammed me in this way since January. I have only given money to one of these idiots. Hard lesson learned. I am really getting tired of these idiots playing with my emotions. I hate how they are making me feel and that I now have to be skeptical and untrusting of EVERY man going forward and have to do a Google Images search before giving out my cell phone number.

I have not received a text message or email from "Ben" since he supposedly boarded a plane in New York to go back to England yesterday at 8:40a.m. "Ben" has not answered calls to his cell phone this morning, and the calls were made long before I realized this was a scam.

Guess he won't be coming to Chicago in a couple of weeks and I won't be spending New Year's in England!

Last edited by Juli on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juli
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Juli » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:02 pm

What do you know. "Ben" just called me, allegedly from a pay phone. On my screen it said London 44-20-3095-8253. He said he had been busy in meetings,and that it was a long flight, but knew I would be worried. I couldn't quite understand why his cell phone wouldn't work in his native country so that he had to use a pay phone...

I told him about receiving a call and texts from India on one of his cell phone numbers and he seemed confused. I asked him about his pictures. I explained that when I received a call on his number from India and hadn't heard from him, I got confused and concerned enough that I checked out his picture on the Internet. He got quiet. He never hung up, but didn't respond to my, "Hellos", so I disconnected the call. I hope I am not charged for an international phone call.

I was scammed by a South African man for over five months. My monthly phone bills were over $700, and often much higher than that, on top of the money that I had wired him....I know. I am a cliche'. I filed a police report and there is an open FBI investigation on this man. I was supposed to keep in contact with him, and he does still occasionally call, but I am sure the FBI has far more important things to take care of than addressing an online dating scammer, even though this is considered internet, or cyber fraud.

emzie2024
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Carlo T - ri.chard4658 Instagram

Postby emzie2024 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Henriquez, richard4658@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:59 am

yoyoram
Richard
last month
Having fun

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:46 pm

this one does not give up easily, still active, still same pic
changed his preferences a little on zorpia

robert roger
57, Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for a friend or a date with a girl
aged 45‑60, in Kuwait.

add me on hangout robertroger1212@gmail.com
i will love to talk to you more,you can also kindly drop your mail here so i can add you on hangout

minerva

Bookmark and Share

coolguyforyou100 - millersmike76@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:45 pm

millersmike76@gmail.com

MD
coolguyforyou100
61 - Male / Straight
White/Caucasian / Christian
Height: 6'0"
Non-Smoker / Has Children
New York, NY, US
1 Photos

In My Own Words…
Tell us a little about yourself: Hi, want to know me,? i am an easy going person, confident with the fear of God in me. i love life, good music, inspirational books and quotes,. i believe in fate and destiny. and nothing is a coincidence in life. i love being happy and making everyone around me smile gives me joy. want to know more about me? ask matt;7;7...

CHAT

From coolguyforyou100

Sun, Dec 17, 2017
1:46 AM

Hello beautiful how are you doing?, have been going through the web, the early hours of today until i got to your page. i 'll like to start up a smooth conversation with you.i hope you dont mind. i'll love to be a friend, i will be happy to hear from you.

From coolguyforyou100

Sat, Feb 17, 2018
4:54 AM

Hello dear, how are you? you can write me on millersmike76@gmail.com. hope to read from you soon .. till then God Bless.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: coolguyforyou100 - millersmike76@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:10 pm

ds
Lenonams ---> same pic
55, Man, Single
Jacksonville, United States
Looks for:
Woman 48 - 89 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I'm a simple and easy going man with a great sense of humor, love the outdoors and a traveler, widowed and have a daughter and she means the whole world to me , I sometimes can be shy but very sensitive and caring.

and a known face
already a RS customer since June 2016 ;)

StephanieW
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert - robertalrich09@gmail.com

Postby StephanieW » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:13 pm

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<robertalrich09@gmail.com>
(reason: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try)
Idiot mugu
I'm in England mine went on for months very clever used Diego woods what he did was cruel. But he came clean Denzil Oku. When he realised the damage he caused was far greater than his own poverty ..... to late by then .... I've now had 5 others try it on even US MILITARY. It's poverty that drives them it's only going to get worse.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peter Gunter - FB

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 pm

contacted vic on FB
Peter Gunter
Intro
Self-employed
Studied at The Manchester College
Went to Mersyside high school
Widowed
From Duisburg

Image Image

RPO = Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone, a New York Times bestselling author, international speaker, business innovator, social media personality and top sales trainer in the world.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Jackson, jackson899paul@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:09 am

interpals
jackson899paul Jackson, 48 y.o.
Universal City, United States [Current City]
New York, United States [Hometown]
Online now

relpy to my email so we can talk more there i have more time there okay jackson899paul@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Ferdinand / Fedrick Frank Peterson, fredypet789@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Same email also here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=114335&start=15#p574263

facebook.com/pfedrick75
Fedrick Frank Peterson
Am active, respectful and fund to be with. kin hearten and open minded person. love to dance and walking outdoor watching nature. accepts mistake and learn from it.
I love Nature and my beautiful children
Life Events
Started New Job at J & A Waterville Oil Service

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Ferdinand / Fedrick Frank Peterson, fredypet789@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:31 pm

wonder.dating/en/users/wilson232
wilson232
51, Man, Single
Rochester, United States

devoted.singles/en/users/harry8
harry8
60, Man, Single
Springfield, United States
I am Harry randy .I am from berlin, Germany. but my mom is American . I was Born on may 6th, 1968 I am yrs old. I am into ship Maintainance and repairs and I work as a contract engineer for MEC Shipyards here in Veracruz, panama My job takes me to different part of the world.

wonder.dating/en/users/Martins%20Matt
Martins Matt
60, Man, Single
Texas City, United States
My self-introduction
I'm friendly, honest, kind, loving and caring person...have a great sense of humor . I love to laugh and make people laugh. I love to travel, theater, dance,movies, nice music, cooking and a lot of other things....
My favourite outdoor activities are
I enjoy Fine Dining, love to Travel, HATE to Pack (LOL) love Beautiful
Things (particularly Oriental Art, Furnishings etc.); as well as
Scenery, especially "Water Views", fresh Airy Spaces and I Especially
love feeling "free" to be me

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Ferdinand / Fedrick Frank Peterson, fredypet789@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:33 pm

tendersingles.ch/en/users/Raymor