It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

James- kik jameshammond

African scammers posing as white men.
estefi.mazzelli
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James- kik jameshammond

Postby estefi.mazzelli » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:51 am

Tinder come bjh
Bobby James hammond
Dallas Texas
41 anni
Vedovo con figlia nera. Dice di stare in missione in Kenya e chiede soldi per venire da te!
Manda un link di myarmiportal.ml con conto di Usd 2.800.000
Widow with black daughter. Says to be on mission in Kenya and ask for money to come to you!
Send a link to myarmiportal.ml with usd account of 2.800.000
.mali
Su tinder c è la distanza che infatti non coincide col Kenya
myarmyportal.ml/011975.htm
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Google TL

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

baynoona2010
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby baynoona2010 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:52 am

this guy found me on kik and says he is clane hammond. Said he got hurt wants to come home and his mom can send his money ask me for money I said no..

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:04 am

baynoona2010

Please know it's a Nigerian mafia posing as this man. Kindly post their email address, phone number, money request info and block them and ignore.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Fifi72
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

HammondAnthony

Postby Fifi72 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:31 am

I met this idiot on Tinder a couple of weeks ago. He promised me the world and wanted to marry me so that I could help him raise his 3 year old daughter Kim.
He originally said he was a healthcare administrator but this changed to a data analyst working undercover for the UN. I was very surprised then to receive a video clip of him in US Army uniform. This is a man who is supposedly from Alloa in Scotland.
As most scammers do he asked if we could communicate on Kik as he was going to work in Yemen for a few months.
I have found his image on here along with his other identities so felt it my responsibility to report him here.
After blocking him on Kik, he is now using the above user name.

chrissy1107
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chrissy1107 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:00 pm

Same guy found me on POF, and the location on his profile was Greenville, SC. Asked me to chat with him on kik. He is using the name Philip Hammond (wilporter38 on kik I think). Said he was in the Army in Ohio. I was shocked to find out his location wasnt any where near SC, since that is my location. After several "red flags" from him...like telling me he Loved me after like 24 hours & asking me how much I make at my job. I did a search and found the pictures he provided can be found under many names. I have no idea whom is real & whom is the fraud! I found two Facebook accounts - Philip Retro Hammond and Hammond Raymond (Ray). I am pretty sure the FB account with the name Philip was recently created since he has like 5 friends and his profile picture was dated Feb 2018. I also found several Instagram accounts - hammond0111, hammondbechly, and hammondphilip082. He said his middle name was "Steve". I also asked him what he did before joining the Army, and he said psychology/criminology (ironic right?). Although, when I asked him what college he attended he dogged my question 5 times! Then he tells me that when he goes out on "patrol" he cant communicate with me, and that he wanted to let me know ahead of time. Like making an excuse ahead of time to let me know what he was "doing" for if/when he went ghost for hours at a time. I right away deleted my kik profile and never confronted him.

luckay7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby luckay7 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Jordon Hammond, listed on Plenty of Fish and was in Colorado Springs, CO. Said he was deployed in Nigeria on a "secret mission" in Nigeria and wouldn't provide his military email address "because it wasn't allowed" He wanted me to pay for his internet connection ($100 every 2 weeks) when military provides free internet. And then he said he could skype (listed as MILITARY DEPARTMENT) and it was a video that didn't work. Wanted me to send him care packages that were going to an "agent" in Nigeria, not a AFO or base. And the name he wanted me to send it to wasn't his. His pof name was a bunch of gibberish letters. He said on his profile he was 37 in the USAF and then when i talked to him he said he was 35 in the US Army.

He was listed as HAMMOND on whatsapp.

Josie1970
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alton

Postby Josie1970 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:05 pm

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:52 am

Welcometo RS and thanks for the update :)
Did you have his email id, hangouts ID or his phone number?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

marniRathgeber
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marniRathgeber » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:23 am

Hi been reading some of the posts as this guy has contacted me via hangouts using the name johnson collins...in nigeria atm he claims but is based in kileen, texas. And his mum lives in Philadelphia. Only child. Father died years ago..never been married or had kids and he says hes 43...been after me to pick up money frim western union but never asked for any and i tokd him straight up i wasnt stupid or gonna help some1 i dont know so not to ask...now that i found out all these aliases what should i do? He says his full name is johnson collins hammond and his dob is 16 dec 1975 if that helps

Angelinerd
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Skout James Hammond

Postby Angelinerd » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 am

He is on action again. I found him on skout. He claimed to be a soldier from the U. S. And sent me a pic of him in the army uniform. He called me and I heard him speaking, and he doesn't sound like an American at all. Lol.. His English is so bad too, looks like some kinda of Immigrant in the U.S
He gave me his whatsapp number :
+1 (218) 503-1923

Then I asked for his identity card he sent me this..

AQUEMINISeventySeven
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AQUEMINISeventySeven » Wed May 29, 2019 12:17 am

His new Kik is Chris Knox. Just reported and blocked him. His text grammar was wayyyyy off. Googled the images and yep... They're all here.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Hammond, 440-673-9469

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:23 pm

waplog.com/hammond_david_94
hammond_davi, 42
personal info
Country, City: United States , Ohio

Hello pretty woman how are you doing today I'm Hammond by name and you
Drop your what app number for better conversation with you
4406739469 add me now

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sam Hammond, hammondsam4545@gmail.com & 214-888-6844

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:48 am

tagged.com/profile/6094574523

Hammond S
44 · Dallas, TX

Hey sweetie how are you doing I’m Sam I’m new to this site if you don’t mind I will like you to add me on WhatsApp +1 214 888 6844 or text me through hangout messenger hammondsam4545 @ gamil. com so we can chat to know each other better there thanks

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Watkins, +12036357424

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:52 am

.eskimi.com/full?id=26051676
Watkins1970
Location United States

Hello good looking woman how are you doing over there my name Watkins and you
Am fine and you I'm 49years and I'm single with no kids and I can tell u I been single for 3 years now and I can tell u I was in relationship for 8yrs ago after I caught my girlfriend several time cheating on me, I know it happen but I wont tolerate that since then I have been looking for the right woman of my dream
Can you kindly drop your WhatsApp number or kik for good and direct conversation if only you dont mind because I dont normally online here
Add me up on WhatsApp +12036357424

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael, +13022194611

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:39 pm

interpals
michael_40781 Michael, 44 y.o.
Passaic, United States [Current City & Hometown]

m from United state where are you from
I guess we can talk better +13022194611
That’s my WhatsApp number if you don’t mind you can give me yours

Return to “White Males”