It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

suvo sarkar - sarkar.emirates225@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Pictures and name stolen from Suvo Sarkar
Senior Executive Vice President & Group Head Emirates NBD
=>>http://ameinfo.com/money/economy/emirat ... ly-offers/

DSM
baahkoja: koja
[baahkoja]
Activity:
17 day(s) ago
male, 48, Accra, Ghana.

Hello how are you doing
actually contacted you for an important discussion which i like to share with you please kindly contact me via this email address for more details of the conversation.
sarkar.emirates225@gmail.com
Thank
suvo sarkar

no pic :cry:

Email ID hit to bank scam
Hi Skype

Received a Skype invite, thought it was genuine then received this message - please deal with this guy: -

Hello Jones,

I have tried to reach you on Skype phone, but your line was busy, so I decided to write you this message. I have been in search of someone with this last name" Jones ", so when I saw you online, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. S.... S...., a Bank Officer here in U.... I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from

One Late Peter Jones, a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January 2014. Sadly Peter was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that Peter should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my
personal Email address:

[[e-mail removed for privacy and security]]

We can as well discuss this on phone; let me know when you will be available to speak with me on Skype. Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your communication.

S.... S....
EMAIL: [[e-mail removed for privacy and security]]
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: suvo sarkar - sarkar.emirates225@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:57 pm

His hangouts avatar:

RPO:
Suvo Sarkar, Senior Executive Vice President & Group Head

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Suvo Sakar, suvo.sakar47@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:24 am

Identify stolen from UAE bank executive. Suvo Sakar

matchdoctor.com
suvo
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 39 - 57
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
am open to good business
about myself:
i am a good and open business man

Hello,My name is Suvo Sarkar,I work with Emirates NBD.I have a very important discussion I would like to share with you.It will be very beneficial to both of us.Write to my email-suvo.sakar47 @ gmail.com.I will give you details there.Regards
Suvo Sakar

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Suvo Sarkar - sarkarsuvo119@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Pictures and name stolen from the real Suvo Sarkar, see below.

sarkarsuvo119@gmail.com

MD
FunGuyInNewyork4268
55 - Male / Straight
Indian / Muslim/Islam
Height: 5'10"
Non-Smoker / Grown Children
New York, NY, US

Öffentliches Profil
Tell us a little about yourself: i am caring ,good to earth ,faithful and open to good businesss

CHAT

From FunGuyInNewyork4268

Sa, Aug 26, 2017
10:01

Hello,My name is Suvo Sarkar,I work with Emirates NBD.I have a very important discussion I would like to share with you.It will be very beneficial to both of us.Write to my email- ( sarkarsuvo119 @ gmail.com ).I will give you details there.Regards
Suvo Sarkar

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Suvo Sarkar - sarkarsuvo119@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Suvo Sarkar, the general manager of retail banking at Emirates NBD

https:/ /www. thenational.ae/business/banks-are-the-new-insurance-brokers-1.70245
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nuelmechas@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:52 am

ok1212
suvosakar
nuelmechas@gmail.com
Im confiding in you over my good intention to have a long term business relationship with you.I have been in search of someone with Honesty

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

ixels
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: suvo sarkar - sarkar.emirates225@gmail.com

Postby ixels » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:08 am

Сегодня пришло в instagram такое сообщение. Мой instagram instagram.com/sadovsky_m/

КОНФИДЕНЦИАЛЬНОЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ)

Привет, мой дорогой друг.

Меня зовут мистер Суво Саркар. Я являюсь старшим исполнительным вице-президентом ПАО «Эмирейтс НБД Банк» здесь, в (США). Это сообщение может прийти к вам в крайнем удивлении. Тем не менее, это моя срочная потребность в иностранном партнере / друге, который заставил меня связаться с вами для этой транзакции.
Один из моих клиентов открыл счет в моем банке на имя «Петр.Р.Садовский». Российский гражданин из вашей страны, который был дилером сырой нефти здесь, в Объединенных Арабских Эмиратах (США). сделал срочный депозит с пронумерованным сроком, оцениваемый в 35 000 000,00 долларов США (тридцать пять миллионов долларов США), в течение двенадцати лет (144) календарных месяцев в моем отделении Банка, а с 2005 года срок действия этого депозита был последним 22 января 2018
года, этот счет никогда не оперироваться.
По истечении срока мы отправили обычное уведомление на его адрес пересылки, но не получили ответа. Через месяц мы отправили напоминание, и, наконец, я узнал от его работодателей, что мистера Питера больше нет на земле, потому что он погиб со всей своей семьей в авиакатастрофе Air India Express Flight, которая отправляется из международного аэропорта Дубая в Мангалор, Индия, 22 мая 2010 года
Указанный фонд все еще находится в моем отделении Банка, и проценты начисляются на основную сумму в конце каждого года. Сейчас фонд составляет 40 000 000,00 долларов США (сорок миллионов долларов США) из-за накопленного интереса. В соответствии с Законом о правительстве США, по истечении двенадцати лет (144) месяцев, деньги будут возвращены в собственность правительства США, если никто не предоставит средства, и они будут помечены как невостребованные.
К сожалению, Питер не упомянул ближайших родственников / наследников после того, как стала их женой, теперь я хочу, чтобы вы сотрудничали, чтобы представить вас в качестве ближайших родственников / наследников, поскольку у вас с ним та же фамилия «Садовский» и мой головной офис банка выдаст вам счет. Следовательно, вы такой же иностранец, как и он, и средства будут переведены на ваш банковский счет после успешного перевода средств.
Я приеду в вашу страну, чтобы разделить деньги, которые будут распределены в соотношении 50% для меня, 50% для вас. Нет никакого риска, транзакция будет выполнена в соответствии с законным соглашением, которое защитит вас от любого нарушения закона, я буду использовать свою должность в Банке, чтобы обеспечить ваше одобрение и гарантировать успешное выполнение этой транзакции в течение четырнадцати дней (2 недель).
Пожалуйста, сохраняйте транзакцию защищенной и конфиденциальной от третьих лиц, пока транзакция не будет завершена. Пожалуйста, вернитесь, чтобы указать ваш интерес, чтобы я мог предоставить вам полную информацию о транзакции, чтобы мы могли начать ее немедленно. Ответ с моим личным адресом электронной почты: suvosarkar4452@gmail.com

Today came in instagram such a message. My instagram instagram.com/sadovsky_m/

CONFIDENTIAL OFFER)

Hello my dear friend.

My name is Mr. Suvo Sarkar. I am the Senior Executive Vice President of Emirates NBD Bank PJSC here in (USA). This message may come to you in extreme surprise. However, this is my urgent need for a foreign partner / friend who made me contact you for this transaction.
One of my clients opened an account in my bank in the name of "Petr.R.Sadovsky". A Russian citizen from your country who was a crude oil dealer here in the United Arab Emirates (USA). made a term deposit with a numbered term, estimated at US $ 35,000,000.00 (thirty-five million US dollars) for twelve years (144) calendar months in my branch of the Bank, and since 2005 this deposit has been the last on January 22 2018
year, this account is never operated.
After the deadline, we sent the usual notice to his shipping address, but did not receive a response. A month later, we sent a reminder, and finally, I learned from his employers that Mr. Peter is no longer on the ground because he died with his whole family in a plane crash Air India Express Flight, which leaves from Dubai International Airport in Mangalore, India, May 22, 2010
This fund is still in my branch of the Bank, and interest is calculated on the principal amount at the end of each year. Now the fund is 40 000 000.00 US dollars (forty million US dollars) due to accumulated interest. In accordance with the US Government Act, after twelve years (144) months, money will be returned to the ownership of the US government if no one provides funds and they are marked as unclaimed.
Unfortunately, Peter did not mention his next of kin / heirs after becoming their wife, now I want you to collaborate to represent you as your next of kin / heirs, since you and I have the same last name “Sadowski” and my head Bank office will issue you an account. Consequently, you are a foreigner just like him, and the funds will be transferred to your bank account after a successful transfer of funds.
I will come to your country to share the money, which will be distributed in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. There is no risk, the transaction will be executed in accordance with a legal agreement that will protect you from any violation of the law, I will use my position in the Bank to secure your approval and ensure the successful implementation of this transaction for fourteen days (2 weeks).
Please keep the transaction secure and confidential from third parties until the transaction is completed. Please go back to indicate your interest so that I can provide you with complete information about the transaction so that we can start it immediately. Reply with my personal email address: suvosarkar4452@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

suvosarkar4452@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:51 am

Hangouts avatar:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

desmondndikom@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 17, 2021 3:21 am

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Dn3944752
California Hot Springs, California, United States
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
desmondndikom@gmail.com
About yourself:
Honest and caring
Looking for:
Am a honest and caring person who loves to, have a relationship, with a gorgeous and happy woman, who ready to care for her family

See also..
Desmond, desmondndikom@gmail.com
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... a4a9505faf

Return to “White Males”