It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Joe Cross

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Dickson - Dicksonjones1997@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:07 am

Pictures stolen from Joe Cross (filmmaker), see below.

hello how how are you doing today.?
i am a store keeper.so what is your name and where are you from.
Dicksonjones1997@gmail.com

m, deactivated, jone403
63 year old male from Arlington Heights , Illinois
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Dickson - Dicksonjones1997@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dickson - Dicksonjones1997@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:52 pm

RPO: Joe Cross (filmmaker)
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Cross_(filmmaker)

Hangouts: no Google+
dicksonjones1997@gmail.com

clone;
edesirs.co.uk/profile/username:bertrandloic
bertrandloic , 49
Region: Basse-Normandie
Department: Calvados
City: Caen

Sex: Male
Looking for: Female
Relationship: Friendship

yanu
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Fred Alessandro - i.villie23@gmail.com

Postby yanu » Fri May 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Pictures stolen from Joe C., see below.

Name: Fred Alessandro
Email: i.villie23@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fred.alessandro.7 - is removed

To i.villie23@gmail.com
Sent on 23-Mar-17 at 21:20:24pm 'Europe/Stockholm' time
1st Open
26-Mar-17 at 21:32:34pm +01:00 Recipient location not available

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 26-Mar-17 at 21:32:34pm (UTC +01:00) - 3days12mins10secs after sending
Location Recipient location not available
Opened on google-proxy-66-249-84-29¸google¸com (66¸249¸84¸29:33515)
Browser hidden by google (used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko Firefox/11.0 (via ggpht.com GoogleImageProxy))
I am architect, I love cars and animals, I am easy going guy, that wish for the best that life can offer, You only live once, so use your life to impact other lives that is my goal in life, I am here to give love another try forgetting about my past bad experience's with love, Love come to those who believe it. I am here wishing that the universe will provide my special one that I do dream about.
Real estate investment
Auckland, New Zealand

My job involve my client buying real estate as an investment
I give advice on the best places to buy a real estate as an investment. I do also buy or build houses according to what my client wnt

For now it is Göteborg, Sweden

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE TRUTH OWNER IS: Joe Cross

Page:
.facebook.com/joethejuicer/

FB profile:
.facebook.com/joe.cross.121

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLONE: All removed

https://www.facebook.com/joe.cross.77398

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015936286695

https://www.facebook.com/joe.cross.77715869

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016074192058

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

johnnyperry51@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:07 am

johnnyperry123
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: California
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

My name is Johnny Perry,I am 58 years , I came from California, United
States of America.

IP: 104.143.75.110 InstaVPS; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Smaterthanilook
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Yannick Webb: fwillyddd@outlook.com

Postby Smaterthanilook » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:25 pm

Yannick Webb, 50 on Tinder
Said he's a lumberjack in Rochester, MI; divorced with 8 yr old daughter who lives with her mother in CA. Skyped with him twice so I haven't figured that out out. Copied and pasted poems and love letters (to my email). Said he was born in Belgium and was adopted by Americans when he was 8yrs old and grew up in Macon, Ga. Skype name when we started was Frank Williams. Email address fwillyddd@outlook.com. He appeared to be familiar with hot American tv shows and could talk about them. Says he's a lumberjack (first red flag) meaning he scouts areas with trees and contracts to cut them down and sell to furniture companies. He was very much on my schedule except after 9pm usually. (suspicious). Received prompt good morning messages every morning. Found 2 of his pictures; one was listed on LinkedIn to Charles Markus in CA and the other was on a dating website MIngle2 as Joel_Cross12 in Rochester, MN. I think it's a fake profile as well. I found the IP address in Nigeria so for sure this is a Nigerian Romance Scam. Just wish I could figure out the video chatting. I think he must have stolen video footage of whoever the picture is of.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yannick Webb: fwillyddd@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:34 pm

=> Skype: Yannik Webb, live:fwillyddd

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Clone:

fotostrana.ru/user/87026901/
Andrewin

RPO:
Australian man Joe Cross:
=>>facebook.com/joethejuicer

Smaterthanilook
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Smaterthanilook » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:35 am

OMG! Amazing! Been scowering the internet for days trying dig up more. Profile on Mingle2 uses Joe Cross' name and pic. I'll report. Thank you!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Bab - bab.robert2020@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:45 am

bab.robert2020@gmail.com

Hangouts and G+
plus.google.com/u/0/113191699423758620817
Robert Bab

Additional picture stolen from different man reported here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=87713&p=533629#p533629
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mashell Cross - mashellcross@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:25 am

plus.google.com/115654488634555380504
Mashell Cross

Hello I hope my letter will bring you a big smile, I believe the site is full of imagination, isn't it? it calls up my courage to write. may be I’m not the most hansom man in the world, I have, soft heart to attract my love. Love is fair to everyone, so I just don’t mind our difference between race, age and culture and so on. I wish the destiny can build a love bridge for us. Let us cherish the beautiful moments together, and I wish we can create a perfect piece of music in the near future. Nothing else can bring more happiness than receive your letter, so I’m here to waiting for your reply. Hope we can give each other a chance to start a new life. Email::mashellcross@gmail.com

ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gabriel - jeffmyller69@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:44 am

plentyfishdating.com
gabriel11111

Male , 55 , seeking Female
New York, New York

Hello. .I thought is beautiful to make you a friend in this regard.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Joe Cross

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:47 am

wamba.com/en/mb1746610336
Antonieajacc
56 years old, Aries. Côte d'Ivoire, Issia

ImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:48 am

ilikeyou.com/tr/user/4919539/
Fela
52, male , united states

cherylzora23
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cherylzora23 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:05 pm

This guy contacted me on OkCupid today, his face looked familiar, sure i saw him on another site..He is on there Called David Scott, Username- Nicemafti445 54•Peoria, United States. The pic he has on the site didnt give me anything.. You see the mistake they make is by forwarding other pics which then of course came up and led me here..Yet again.. He sent me a very long email, dead wife etc...Have attached below and all pics. It does go on and on and on.. Think its the same one he sent me before...Lol..They never learn..

Hello My Dear,

I hope this message finds you in the best of health as it is with me. Thank you again for giving me the chance to know more about you. I am very hopeful that we will learn a lot from each other if we give this message to grow. I know you live far from me, but I want you to know that I have no problem to travel to you and meet you.

It is said that the range is not afraid, ... It is for those who are willing to spend much time alone in exchange for some time with the one they love ... It is for them to know a good thing when they see it, even if they do not see it nearly enough. I have read many success stories of people who meet their soul mate on the internet, so I'm hopeful I will meet my soul mate, if only I have made great efforts and seriousness in my search.

Yes, I think it's time for me to share with you more about myself. I am David Scott. I'm 5'11''(180 cm) tall, I weigh 74 kg (163 lbs.), Average body size, Back hair and blue eyes. I am only 54 years old and I have a 14 years old son named John, who lives with me but he is currently in a boarding school this is because i am not always home to care for him due to the nature of my job,I work as private investigator and I have work for 30 years now.

I was born in Germany, Berlin, to a German mother and an American father but now i live in L.A California.... My mother was from Germany, . I loved her so much but you know destiny... My parents now are late and i am the only born.

Professionally, I have a rewarding job that I am most grateful. I work for the government under the UN and will like to tell you more about my work as time goes on. That career has really made me feel so proud because it has taken me to some nice and dangerous countries - if not I will blow my own trumpet, I have been to most of Asia, South America and Latin America. I am very passionate about my career, and can not imagine another job. I have been back home in California for about three months now, My last assignment will be coming up soon don't know when before my retirement.but I would like to find someone that I can know more about, and if possible we can get together.

Economically, I am stable and independent. I always give everything for my son that he needs in life to become what he wants to be. Fortunately, I have my own complete exit 4-bedroom and two luxury cars ... so life is good. I feel I have accomplished a great deal of my time on this planet, but still ensure that life without someone special to spend it with is sometimes boring.

My late wife died of brain cancer just three years and my daughter died from a severe heart attack two days after my late wife death. My family consists of my old uncle who lives in Germany, John and i. John is very charming and easygoing with a sense of humor as his father. I love him very much with all my heart and he means everything to me. My family means a lot to me and my best friend has been in my life for over 20 years, but unfortunately we lost contact when he moved to Israel to be with his family. I do not take our friendship for granted and I'm not looking for another friend, but more than that.

Hobbies: I like to play tennis sometimes, swimming, shopping and sightseeing ... I only wish I had more time for these things. I love to travel, theater, movies, cooking good food, camping, live music, and explore new places when I have time. I am still very active with photography and I'm better behind the camera than in front of it.

Frankly, I'm very intelligent, open, creative and I have a sense of humor, patient and loving.
I'm very easygoing person, caring, good listener, a dreamer, mysterious, happy, people person and love surprises. I have a quick with - humor that keeps me feeling alive and is the best in the world to reduce stress. I get into some form of daily exercise like walking, jogging, and I usually visit the gym on weekends. I'm enjoying this stage of my life, but I have an abundance of love and compassion to give to my woman, someone will have some of the adventures of life with me. I am very friendly and always attract others to me, but I do not feel like a lot of friends because of my past experience.

I like the woman who is simple, hardworking, fun loving, humble and honest. I would describe my idea of my dream woman as a mature woman. She should love her family and friends, and she should be a good communicator. She must like to try new things and have a twinkle in her eye when we see each other. I want a woman who gets more pleasure in the countryside than in video games. A sense of humor is important! I do not like my woman to smoke too much and not judge people before she knows them. Hair and eye color does not matter, no matter what race she is or how rich she is but she should be an independent woman. I care more about heart! But is the most difficult part of chemistry, you know that magic can be found when an effective and serious communication is developed between two hearts.

Dear, what traits are you looking for in a man? Where do you see yourself in the near future? What is your favorite type of music? I like all kinds of music's, but partly to rap music. Are you a chef? Can you see the water from your house? I like to ask questions sometimes, but I do not think of myself as curious person. I think I've shared enough with you about myself for now, but if you think there is anything else you want to know about me, you can ask. I sent you some pictures of John and myself, and I hope you'll like it.... Can we chat on Hangout Chat??

Sincerely Yours, David Scott

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Liam Craig, craigliam7@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:58 pm

zorpia.com/user#!liamcraig
liam, 32
Lagos, Nigeria

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Males”