It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Henry John, henryjohn31331@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
JodiTodi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Henry John, henryjohn31331@gmail.com

Postby JodiTodi » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:52 pm

I just got a similar message from the same guy! Now he is Brian Darragh, same photos and same story:

Hi Jodi or Carol,

I don't even know which to call you cause it seems your name is different from the name on your email. I would like to know why if you don't mind? As for Social media, Any officer on a mission who is deployed outside the U.S on Corps and Division Operations is not allowed to use social media cause you could be easily be recognised as target and comprise the mission. I hope that helps, How are you doing today?

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to contact me despite that I didn’t contact you in person. My friend was here to visit “ Al Azem“, it’s also called a palace of peace here in Damascus, Syria and that’s how I could see your profile because we spent some time together. I am currently waiting for my deployment back to the states. I hope that isn't a problem for you?

I mean absolutely no disrespect by the way you were contacted on my behalf. It was my only option because we are not allowed access to any social media or dating site for now because of the war here in Syria. Let me quickly write a little about myself before I go out; I’m an Irish man by birth but a US citizen for about 27 years, I’m 58 years old and as you already know I am a soldier. I’m presently in Syria for peacekeeping, I have been with the U.S. Military for 25 years now and my rank is Major. I lost my wife five years ago, and I have a beautiful daughter named Cara, she is 14 years old and she is living and studying in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have a fully employed nanny who looks after her when I am not around.

l like swimming, walking on the beach, listening to music, reading, watching football and playing golf but I have not done any of that in years since I lost my wife because all I do now is work and care for my daughter. I do not want a chance to feel lonely. I enjoy nature as well.

That is pretty much all I can think about for now. You really interest me and I would like us to get to know each other so we can meet immediately when I am back home. Please, do not let the distance bother you because it’s temporary. I’d like us to have good communication based on honesty and trust then see where it leads, I’m optimistic that it will get somewhere good.
I attached some pictures of me, I don’t have much access now but will send more as soon as I can. Please send me a picture or more of yours, so I can get to see your pretty face again.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Brian.

Re: Henry John, henryjohn31331@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “White Males”