It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Jeff Coleman, jeffcoleman1157@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:21 pm

.tagged.com/profile/6057175801
Jeff C
51 · New York City, NY

Hello Dear, I am Jeff Coleman i am from United States. I have gone through your profile you are very beautiful, I am interested to know you and I will love to chat, so we can get to know each other more better but i cannot chat here because it's a public site, give me your email address, Here is my private email ( jeffcoleman1157@gmail.com ) send me an email through my email address, so that i can tell you more about my self. awaiting your mail. thanks beautiful, Jeff.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Coleman - jeffcoleman1157@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:49 pm

jeffcoleman1157@gmail.com
Hangouts, no Google+

real pic ==> Image

stolen from David Coats (Project Manager at Maersk Oil)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-coats-089a90a3/

cathi.webster
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Coleman, jeffcoleman656@gmail.com

Postby cathi.webster » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:13 am

The Jeff coleman I met on Christian Mingle had the email jeffcoleman656@gmail.com
He got over 100K from me. He also sent me a bogus check from Dubai - saying he would pay me back when he came to my house. I trusted him. We tried to research him but nothing came up until now. Now we are finding things on him from as far back as 2013.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Coleman, jeffcoleman656@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:11 am

cathi.webster

We are very sorry for the scam. Unfortunately there is no way to get money back which we send willingly. Please file complaint with FBI via link: https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
You may be entitled to get a small portion in tax return if you are American citizen. If you need more info please send me private message.
Pictures show a men in Russia not a France. Those trucks belong to the Russian city sanitation company.

Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers. Be safe online!

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Coleman, jeffcoleman1157@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:25 am

Re: photoshop of the jeffcoleman1157@gmail.com hangouts avatar

"Jeff Coleman's" head looks to me like cropped from here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&p=524393&t=94115
Alexander - skype alexandertheodorh9
Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:17 pm
Hi how are you..am Alexander by name and am from Berlin Germany,Its my pleasure meeting you here
Is really nice reading from you, i am not much on here, Do you have skype or yahoo messenger so that we can talk there and get to know each other more better to enable us to see what the future hold for both of us
Okayy i just sent you a request on skype now

ock, lexandertheodor
53 • Berlin •
I am honest and kind man with a good heart searching for my soul mate
What I’m doing with my life
Working.....
I’m really good at
Taking care of other people
Straight, Man, Single, 173cm, Average build
White, Speaks English, Dropped out of University, Christian
Women, located anywhere, ages 33‑92, for short & long term dating and New friends.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Coleman, jeffcoleman1157@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:04 pm

.... now we can make a Quiz; the man in "blue" is Politician Dr. Олег Иванович Бетин/Oleg Betin - Former Vice Minister for construction and housing industry; former administrative Boss from Oblast Tambov/RUS etc.

https:/ /vtambove.ru/news/politic/92842/?reply-to=54296

..... the man with the green Cap is Михаил Корнев/Michail Kornev - Owner and Director of the agriculture "Корнев Групп" in Tambov. Big problems with huge debts in 2016 .......
Россия, Тамбовская область, Мичуринск, 393754, с. Борщевое, улица Центральная, д. 114

.scoopnest.com/ru/user/tvrain/591257864670474240-v-programme-dengi-direktor-agrokholdinga-kornev-grupp-pogovorim-ob-investiciyakh-v-agrobiznes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Males”