It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Blue R sweetmee820@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wings » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:10 pm

RPO = Michael Walter Swiss Entrepreneur & Model

Blue R http://.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6057458144

Last Active:
2 days ago

Profile Views:
202 times

Profile Skin:

Relationship Status:
Single

Ethnicity:
Caucasian/White

Religion:
Christian

Orientation:
Straight

About Me
Interests: 
Books,Movies,TV,Music,Drinking,Watching sports,Restaurants,Shopping,Playing sports,Games,Dancing,Bars.

Dreams: 
Am hard working and i love to improve my self each day am looking for a woman that will love me for me and we build OUR EMPIRE TOGETHER

About Me: 
I have a Blue Eyes , I have piercing am 6.2 Ft tall , I love animals and i live with my Cat . I’m fit, intelligent, and I love to laugh and have fun. My family and friends are the most important things in my life, and I’m lucky to be surrounded by great people. I would love the opportunity to travel more and find the time to see the world. I like to get out and have a good time, but I also enjoy the occasional night in with dinner and a movie, i love music, dancing, sports and books

HIS MESSAGE TO ME::

Blue L, 49 Ocean City, MD
Hi gorgeous your profile caught my eyes Am Kristian Morten am from Norway i work and live in Balitmore MD USA ,I am a fun loving, hard working, easy going, down to earth guy that enjoys life to the fullest.. I am a diverse and passionate person. I Enjoy a constructive conversation, hanging out with friends and family,

Nice to meet you Kristian, can we talk on instant message? If you can please send your email to me I will add you and then send you mine. Then we can talk on IM...

(MY REPLY) :thinking:

Yes we can cos am not always on here i do have Goggle hangout on my phone

Am so happy to meet you

sweetmee820@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Blue R sweetmee820@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Pictures at Tagged above:

ImageImage
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Blue R sweetmee820@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:07 pm

RPO = Michael Walter
Swiss Entrepreneur & Model

got his own blog, on FB, instagram, twitter, ...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James - heavenismine01@gmail.com, 470-444-6650

Postby Igulinka » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:30 am

wonder.dating/en/users/Randyblueeyes
Randyblueeyes
49, Man, Single
Unalaska, United States

My self-introduction
I'm a simple man divorced with no kids I got a job and living life
What I am doing with my life
Working towards my future
Things I like about myself
I just love the positivity
My favourite outdoor activities are
Fishing
My favourite indoor activities are
Cuddling, shooting great pictures at the studios, keeping my woman alive
I might look for you if
You're positive peaceful and know what you want

Well my name is James, I'm divorced , I'm originally from Switzerland but live permanently in the states I've lived in Ohio ,Georgia as well ,but I'm currently living in Alabama now, I'm a building contractor, I'm a very honest and straight forward man love to spend time with family, go for a walk at the beach holding hands with my woman, I love to camp, swimming and cuddle, but all this I cannot do alone I really want a nice woman who wouldn't just care about my looks but give me her heart for who I am, how about you?
Glad to have heard from you beautiful, my number is 4704446650 and my hangout heavenismine01@gmail.com ,what's yours?

Uses picture of a child as Hangouts Avatar :twisted:

(470) 444-6650
Usage Landline
City Covington
State Georgia
County Newton
Providers Neutral Tandem-georgia

Marinera
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

KIA, surgeon in Iraq, +33751474400 kben14940@gmail.com

Postby Marinera » Sun May 10, 2020 9:15 pm

From TWOO.COM
KIA, 44 years old
https://www.twoo.com/542015810#index

Phone number: +33751474400 \ 00-33-75-1474400 \ +(33)-751-47-44-00
e-mail: kben14940@gmail.com

He says he is from Germany and now in Iraq on peace keeping mission as a surgeon. At the same time he has French phone number. Uses typical Nigerian wording "am" but spelling in general is not bad. As majority of scammers he avoids video calls and covers under "security reasons" although he repeated many times he would love to video chat with me. Voice doesnt correspond with his age. All the time repeats about trust and starts yelling about my "trust issues" once i asked any questions he doesn't like.

Quotes from our mailing:
i want a God fearing, honest, understanding, caring and loving woman. I want a woman who is nice with morals, ethical and will love me for who i am and what i am and not just after my riches only. i have been hurt many times

To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this, Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction.

It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is the trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.

I failed to find his pictures in the internet though. Hope someone will identify stolen pictures.

Shots of our correspondence:

Stay safe :-)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: KIA, surgeon in Iraq, +33751474400 kben14940@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 11, 2020 1:59 am

Avatar at Hangouts: heavenismine01@gmail.com

+33-751474400 -->> Mobile Phone Number from France

topface.com/

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Randolph - heavenismine01@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:20 pm

heavenismine01@gmail.com
James Randolph
Still active on Googlechat
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Males”