It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

John Clark, 314-669-1743

African scammers posing as white men.
Nike55
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lucas Briggs - jonesdave521@gmail.com

Postby Nike55 » Fri May 15, 2020 10:06 pm

The man on the pictures isn’t the same man who called me. I don’t know if the man on the pictures is involved in the scams. The man that contact me is afro American and around 25 years old.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

SkipTracer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SkipTracer » Thu May 21, 2020 10:48 pm

He’s on Words with Friends 2 as Lukas T. From Brooklyn.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri May 22, 2020 1:27 pm

Welcome to RS SkipTracer and thanks for the update.
Can you share an email address and/or messages with us? Would be very much appreciated, thanks.

SkipTracer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SkipTracer » Thu May 28, 2020 7:27 pm

Sorry I didn’t get far enough to get an email or phone # from him. I was suspicious early on, and did an image search and found your site. Then I blocked him on Words with Friends 2.

JustTheFactsMaam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JustTheFactsMaam » Fri May 29, 2020 7:46 pm

A person using these images contacted me on Instagram this morning. He’s going by the name Wilson Anthony. Images of screenshots added below. He has made many of the claims as I’ve read here, except he is now claiming a daughter and to be living in California. I have not gotten far in our conversations, but when he mentioned his daughter would be back at boarding school tomorrow, during covid 19 lock down, I got suspicious. Best wishes to all.

Annika
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Larsson - just_beelive71

Postby Annika » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:37 pm

This man hooks up women on Instagram. He’s also used a profile called lucasbriggs10 and many more. He is a very nice man who really build up trust. He says he’s an building and construction engineer from Austria. He was born in Sweden and will move back there after his next contract. He has an 8 year old son and his ex-wife and mother of the son(Jason) died from cancer. He is very nice and convincing. And really knows how to make you feel special. He texted me for at least 1,5 month before he started to ask for a loan.
ImageImageImageImage

Annika
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: just_beelive71

Postby Annika » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:49 pm

I forgot to mention that he goes under the name Thomas Larsson. And has his sick mother at a home in Lund, sweden.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thomas Larsson - just_beelive71

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:57 pm

..... we need atleast a Emailaddress or Phone number ..... this question after a loan would also be good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Annika
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Larsson - Thomaslarsson6@gmail.com

Postby Annika » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:17 pm

I have email for the one who tried to Scam me. Thomas Larsson.
Thomaslarsson6@gmail.com
Phonenr:+43 6703080936
The adress where he claimed he lived:
1180 Vienna Theresiengasse 36
And the name of his “lawyer” to whom I should send the money.
Naleime Osisoma
1 rue Paul
Chevreux 57050 Metz
He said he worked in Pau France and a worker feel of the roof and died so he had to pay fines to the family. But he couldn’t get acces to his internet bank. He only had 17000 euros and needed 3000 more. He is really lovable and knows how to get one to fall for him. I too feel sorry for the real man on the photos.

Annika
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annika » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:26 pm

I couldn’t go back that far so I could find the question of the loan. I’m afraid the conversation had disappeared. The only text left is from may 23. I don’t know why the older text has disappeared. It’s on hangouts.

Annika
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annika » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:12 pm

I had some more information regarding Thomas Larsson that I had done screenshots on.
Hope it’s useful.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:52 am

..... given address in Austria

.... given address in Metz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Blomma17
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thomas Larsson - just_beelive71

Postby Blomma17 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Hi! I would love to get in touch with you. Can you send me an email? Edited. Please use the Private Messaging system below the poster´s profile nickname. All best! :) FBB.

Best regards
Edited.

leigh2001
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby leigh2001 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:16 am

hi there. I was also a victim of this guy. I am not sure if this was really the person I chat and talk to or someone is using this guys pictures. I have the same pictures he sent me and a few more. I just blocked him today because i came to my senses after almost 5 months of chatting with him. He uses the name Collins Lawrence on Instagram. Previous account was deactivated, so he made a new one IG account named as collinslawrence26 just a few weeks ago. Didnt even told me about it. He introduced himself as an Engineer Consultant and Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Investor and Adviser. He said he is from Dallas County Texas. He asked me to use whatsapp for communication. Unfortunately , he also scammed me with a good amount of money. I am devastated and heartbroken. I should have done this research at the very first time, it could have saved me those money i gave him. :evil: :cry: :cry:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry, harrylash@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:55 am

ts
harry lash
34, Woman, Single
Ohioville, United States

Image Image Image

on wd