It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

John Clark, 314-669-1743

African scammers posing as white men.
Nicegirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lucas Briggs - jonesdave521@gmail.com

Postby Nicegirl » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:21 pm

This man now goes by the name Luis Jose. On Instagram as luisjose222. Thank you for this site. It confirmed my instincts.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Nicegirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nicegirl » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Now is going by Luis Jose on Instagram as luisjose222 . From Houston Texas, in oil and gas drilling. Just had to go to China for work contract. Uses several pics listed on this forum. Even sent video signing I love you last night and I found it here on this site. Very charming person. Beware.

pennylancaster
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Logan Braun, loganbraun2875@gmail.com

Postby pennylancaster » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:03 am

He goes by Logan Braun on IG and Logy21 in telegram
His phone number is +1 (773) 943-3558
Email loganbraun2875@gmail.com
He is from Hamburg, Germany, lives in Chicago and it’s a interior designer working for Kaufman Segal Design LLC. He asked me for money to send to his bitcoin wallet.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Donald T, 503-764-6015

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:11 pm

.tagged.com/profile/6067943006
Donald T
53 · Parkdale, OR
Please I want only real and wiling to meet in person woman to message me and I don’t have time for drama,am easy going type, God fearing honest and romantic, caring person ,I like outdoors activity but sometimes I could be crazy about in door activities,I really want me someone I can spend the rest of my life with ,a woman who it’s adorable loving and caring who can take good care of home when I leave for a business or contractor trip I don’t want someone who it’s full of lies and cheating spirit ,I been hurt so many times and don’t wish to be hurt again Am willing to accept any age as long we both love real good and get along well ,understanding each other better

Please let’s chat on WhatsApp number here it’s my number +15037646015

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ryan Ian Grahem, onlineloantransfer@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:06 pm

this scammer claims to work for this fake company
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 71#p584271
too.

Ryan Ian Grahem
works at Uchi Oil and Gas
lives in St. Louis

scammer also uses the gmail address variant
onlineloantransfer@gmail.com
buz claims to go by: Mr Carlos Smith.

Am a reputable, legitimate & an accredited company money Lender. we loan money out to the individuals at the rate of 3%, in need of financial assistance. Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills? We want to use this medium to inform you that i render Reliable beneficiary assistance as we will be glad to offer you a loan. No credit check, 100% Guaranteed.(email onlineloantransfer@gmail.com) the applicant will start the repayment of loan 7 months after the loan has been transferred to him/her. Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately. Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken. Particulars: The borrower must provide either one of the following:-A Driver’s License, An International passport, Or a valid Identity Card bearing his/ her name. You are required to fill the form below before we can proceed with your loan. LOAN APPLICATION FORM: Name Of Applicant:…………… Address:……………. City:………………….. State:…………………… Country:……………….. Gender:…………………. Marital Status:……………. Age:……………………. Occupation:………………. Income Rate:………………. Tell:……………………… Office Number :……………. Mobile:………………….. Amount Requested:…………… Loan Duration:……………… Loan Purpose………………… After submitting the Loan Application, you can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours and funding within 72-96 hours of receiving the information we need from you contact our company email onlineloantransfer@gmail.com Regards. Mr Carlos Smith.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:22 pm

albert793 on Instagram
Rolland Albert

21 Photos
2.2k Following
188 Followers

Image Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Andrews, easymike7@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:24 pm

wd
Michael Andrews
55, Man, Single
Ohioville, United States
Looks for: Single Woman
50 - 85 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Busigal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Busigal » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:59 am

This guy is still at it. He contacted me via Instagram under Derick.randy. We switched to Whats App. He said he didn’t like the questions I was asking and his profile vanished & wouldn’t reply on WA. Started new Instagram under derickrandy601. The phone number he gave me is 614-412-5151. Saws he’s an electrician on a big rig in the Gulf of Mexico

Tina28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

George Blevins

Postby Tina28 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:29 pm

And it still continues...He made contact with me one week ago and is going by the name of 'George Blevins'. He friended me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/georgeblevins0

Quite polite and charming, but alarm bells went off for me the moment he asked for x3 $100 iTunes cards to buy things he needed and claimed his payments were declined each time he attempted to purchase. He added that he had no internet to buy the iTunes card (yet was communicating on Messenger and Facebook).

He claims he has no one to help and that his situation was 'grave'. He sent a screenshot of some dodgy looking transaction that demonstrated some sort of purchase was declined. I politely told him I do not have that kind of money. He offered to pay me back 5 times th amount for them once I purchased them.
This morning he sent me a video that gestured, 'I love you' with his mouth and hands. He proceded to say he has a package he needed delivered with contracts and $5000 cash in it. He asked me to send him $700, and he would have the package sent to me, telling me I could keep the money as he only wasnted th contracts. Sounded all too inconsistent. I told him I didn't have any money, knowing it was fake. Tonight, he asked me for a $50 iTunes card.

So, I thought I'd do a little further digging. I put his facebook profile pic in 'google images' and it comes up with a website of a guy that works for Taylor Holland Constructions Inc (http://taylorhollandconstruction.com/ceo.php). There are a few other photos ther of him also. Whether this is a 'spoof' site too, we'll never know.

Keep away from him/them! Never give any of your details or money to people on socail media, no matter how 'grave' the situation may be. It won't end well!

72.5 KB 65910771_648686485631170_401675924321337344_n.jpg Check Error

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:45 pm

phone number 614-412-5151
Columbus, OH 43085
Neutral Tandem

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:49 pm

taylorhollandconstruction.com
251 days old
Created on 2018-11-13
Expires on 2019-11-13
Updated on 2019-01-12

Tech Contact great fabulous
14 Abeokuta Road,
Ilorin, Kwara, 240243, ng :D
lactogenic@gmail.com
234-08182724656

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Taylor Holland, phone number 347-766-7560

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:57 pm

taylorhollandconstruction.com
Introducing taylor Holland the brain behind Taylor Holland Construction Inc. WIth his Charisma and enthusiasm he has brought THC to the acclaimed construction company it is currently.

uses pic Tina28 posted

add. pic on website

Contacts ( on website)
United States
+13477667560 ---> New York, NY 10032, Bandwidth.com

scammer also uses YouTube, devoted, and linkedin
name: Bathwell Stanley

Bathwell Stanley
53, Woman, Single
Cleveland, United States
Looks for: Woman
43 - 57 years

Bathwell Stanley
--Wheels
Campbell, Ohio
Import und Export

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:35 pm

tina28 wrote George Blevins on FB

FB profile
George Blevins
Intro
Works at Construction engineering
Lives in Chicago, Illinois
From Chicago, Illinois
Single

all pics uploaded June 30

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Blomma17
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Blomma17 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:24 pm

I know this man as Josef Horger. He lives in Houston TX. His email is josefhorger8@gmail.com. He is a big scammer, I have been talking to him for 17-18 months now and he has gotten money from me as well.

Tina28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tina28 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Wow..just looked that name up on Facebook, and there he was. What a low-life!

Return to “White Males”