It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Damian Luis Hall, damianherpshall@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Damian Luis Hall, damianherpshall@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:39 pm

Welcome to RS abd thanks for update :) if you have his email id or phone number, feel free to post them :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Hagapa
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hagapa » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:26 pm

I got some new images.
Richard Mike - Illinois

Said he's in US Navy, currently in Damascus.
Red flags
Uniform photo with british shoulder boards.
He requested a a chat, asked me if I can can pay for it.
I asked him to take a photo with current date, he threw a fit about trust.
Now he's requesting a leave to meet me and fix his blank problems.
Email stated Stuff Sergeant Richard Mike of US Navy - no such rank exists in navy.

Upset
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Upset » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:10 am

Found “Mike” on Tinder. Said he was with the Royal Navy Submarines. Dead give away there Being a military brat and all. Any way. Said he is in Jefferson City, MO area and he is leaving tomorrow to go back on the submarine and can’t have a cell phone. Which is true and said he is sneaking in his cell to call me. A lie - You can’t call from a submarine. Another lie - if you had to leave tomorrow you would be stationed by the coast. Another lie - travel restrictions abroad is strict. So many red flags. He said he has a 5 year old daughter that he sees 3 times a month due to being divorced. Phone number he used is in photo.

Upset
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

+ 234-913-631-504

Postby Upset » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Now he went to text message on mu phone ugh

unluckyinlove1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby unluckyinlove1 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:37 pm

This guy is busy, isn't he? Claiming to be single living in Norfolk, Nebraska. Says his name is Nicholas Jack Flores Bull, 38 years old. Was on facebook dating. Says he is full-time military/detective officer. Bilingual with American mom and German dad who were killed in a car accident when he was 13. Less than a week of chatting and we 'are a miracle to each other.' Phone number 802-455-8349. People really have nothing better to do with their time? Would have been nice bc the real guy in the pics is fire!

Leonora
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Leonora » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:54 pm

Hey I matched with this guy this morning, straight away got a weird vibe and he asked for my number almost instantly. I questioned him a little about his job, what he's doing etc and I knew straight away something was off. Managed to get to my computer and reverse image search and this thread popped up.

He is going by Buleson, can find him on Facebook as Reece Alex Buleson with a recent profile change from an older lady to this guys mugshot. Says he's single, no kids and he loves to sing, swim, fish and camp. He recently lost his woman two years ago to cancer, really tugging at those heartstrings.

He is originally Brazilian and half South African but he is staying in Perth, UK and a navy officer.

Some people have too much time on their hands :lol:

PrincessFiona1968
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby PrincessFiona1968 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:20 am

Michael Kyle Hall - or KYLE Hall
My names Fiona i am from the UK I met this guy on POF dating site 2 years ago !! Total scammer!! He was asking for money continuously saying he was in the British navy been deported from Liverpool to Portsmouth can’t use his card to access money !! He actually had near 20k off me over 2 years !! I have his mobile number me and my family have been investigating we have found out he is from Birmingham in UK his number is +447921659315 he also goes under Kyle hall and that number is +447857836775 he is currently on Facebook dating site and I spotted him and reported it on Facebook !! He has taken thousands of women in the UK for a lot of money it’s my mission to get this scammer in prison !! The real Mike hall is engaged to a beautiful lady called Lauren and he is very aware his identity has been stolen but chooses not to do anything about it !! Shocking !! Please could you help bring this guy to justice he has been doing it all over the world United States everywhere !! He is English and from a Birmingham scamming ring I know a lot more if you need that information please contact me Damien I have enclosed his recent pictures on Facebook dating site !! The snake !! Sorry but us lovely proffessional ladies go on to find a descent guy !! We should not have this happening

jkm2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jkm2 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:36 am

He's at it again. This time, he's calling himself James and living in Kilmarnock.

Thought there was something fishy so did an image search and saw this. Thought I'd warn others. The telephone number he is using is: +447883244303. Glad I saw this now before I was asked for money as seems to be the case for other women. Thanks guys.

Below some images of the conversation and lies:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:10 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) Glad you found out earlier :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Dontfoolmeidiot
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dontfoolmeidiot » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:39 am

goes by the name Reece on happen literally took me a couple of hours to work out he’s not who he said he is
Got a different number too
+44 7883 266976
Says he’s living in Portsmouth on base

janebookf1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Matthew Thomas - Hmatthew@1978@gmail.com

Postby janebookf1 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:52 am

Hi all,

So I matched Matthew Thomas on Tinder 11/08/2021 and he told me he was at Home on Medical Leave in Wakefield West Yorkshire and had been for 3 months but was due to go back to Portsmouth today 12/08.
He wanted to chat over google hangouts which I have never hear of under the email of Hmatthew@1978@gmail.com

Now I knew this was too good to be true... cause 1 No one is that good looking and claims to be from the USA has a house there and spends 3 months on Medical Leave in Wakefield, we arent a big city.
2 - He said we were destined to meet each other both being single.
3 - I did actually get to speak to him last night... or some voice effect app as that American Accent wasnt that good.

Attached are the images he has sent me. I am still talking to him playing along.. I wonder what would happen if I asked him for Money to pay my Internet bill?

janebookf1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janebookf1 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:57 pm

I've more lol

janebookf1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janebookf1 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:00 pm

OK everyone. So I led this person on. Pretended I'd gone to get bitcoin for them and then told them what I thought of them. They've been reported to the fraud action line.

He them proceeded to threaten me and gave me 2 more images of his actual self both are different of course

I will send you the images and screen shots. Stay safe ladies

Singlenotstupid
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Damian Luis Hall or Kane Allan

Postby Singlenotstupid » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:36 am

Came across this person today who's been very active ! He is on fb using the name Kane Hall on FB dating and a fake profile. These people make me so cross I had to report.
Says he's in Plymouth, from London and 37

EvilQueen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby EvilQueen » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:10 pm

He goes by the name Nelson Hall and is living in Norwich UK now....apparently Abbot Road and supposedly gave me access to his bank account with £500000 in it...this had been locked naturally and I fell like a twat. Met him on facebook dating 8 weeks ago...luckily I have only sent £530 in total and feel like a right prick. He is very convincing....he said he was single, his fiance left him 5 years ago and ran off with his best man.....in the Navy at Portsmouth and drives a BMW and VW whatever. He told me his mum died in a car crash 25 years ago and moved to the UK 14 years ago and joined the Navy.

At the moment he is 'currently in Afghanistan and not sure when he will be home'. I am so glad I done a reverse search on her...flags were being raised and he also has my home address....he sent me a gift and I fell for it - DUMB.

So for any ladies keep an eye...he goes by the name of Nelson Dewayne Hall and even I thought he was too good to be true....now my bank account is locked due to suspicious activities of money being deposited in my account to go through the world remit app and to an account in West Africa for other colleagues who wanted to fly home. I thought I was doing a good thing and now realise that I was blinded by a hot guy....more fool me.

I will be informing my bank that I have been scammed and I hope this helps my case because I am furious right now.

Stay away ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “White Males”