It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Damian Luis Hall, damianherpshall@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Desmond Parker - twitter

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:20 pm

Desmond Parker
@Desmond21193972
I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.
Houston TX
Joined June 2019
17 Following
3 Followers

Desmond Parker - twitter

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Annii68
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mike Navy Scam

Postby Annii68 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:35 pm

So I was contacted few days ago after getting liked by 'Mike' on Facebook dating..He then started messaging ne but I was not getting his message notifications properly so he asked if I had WhatsApp I gave him my spare phone number and he messaged straight away..
I saw the odd grammar discrepancy and his pictures and thought someone that is as handsome surely wouldn't be single..there were lots of doubts..he didn't want to whatsapp video and when I asked for a voice clip he said he would send one later!!! Something you can do instantly on whatsapp!!! He said his parents were dead..no details of that discussed..no family but has two dogs Oliver and Lolly..
The contact was at times repetitive..didn't respond to questions much..or my request to talk to him to discuss him meeting up..@! Of course at 53 I'm not stupid and did start to suspect if he has no family who looks after his two furbabies as he spends 3 on and 1 off a navy ship in Portsmouth..
Anyway I did reverse image search and saw his photos..and a few extra to add to the mix..
I must say it did seem too good to be true..just sad that these scammers try to fool you..been here before luckily not given money out or address etc..but still upsetting as I am genuine and would never play with someone's feelings like this..
I did mention being scammed before then ghosted..he went very quiet..
part of me thinks its because he is suspicious that I will dig and find out..which I have now done..and voila..here he is on here..
We all need to learn these people are cruel and devious stealing photos..identities and more..he was too good to be true..in the fit as front..so its no biggie I suspected and I was right..
Below are some of the conversation

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike Navy Scam

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:00 pm

Hi, please add the Whatsapp number used :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Kyle93786@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:32 pm

Kylescott
Email Kyle93786@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 40 y.o.
Country United Kingdom
City Portsmouth
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Navy
Description
Personal Description I’m single
IP Address Geolocation
88.202.231.177 or 58cae7b1.setaptr.net is an IPv4 address owned by SoftLayer
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Hatebeingscammed
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Reece Jamie - POF

Postby Hatebeingscammed » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:37 pm

Just found this site using Google reverse image search.. he is now calling himself Reece Jamie on plenty of fish I’ve screenshot everything. He has a 6 year old daughter with an ex who died two years ago and his daughter currently lives with his sister and bro in law as he is an ‘intelligent analyst’ in the navy (that was the first clue) - will post screenshots below

strawberry.fields
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Marvin Hall - Tinder

Postby strawberry.fields » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:08 pm

I started talking to Marvin in September 2020. He said his name was Michael Marvin Hall and I found him on Tinder.
He claimed to be in the British Royal Navy, single, with a dog named Lolly who lived with his mother, as he worked 15 days and stayed at home for 15 days. He said he owned a car company, like a garage, and asked me for 10,000 pounds so he could release some equipment, because when he was working, he didn't have access to his bank account. I never gave him a penny, but several times I managed to trick him by saying that I couldn't send him the bitcoins. We continued talking until December 2021, he always told me he loved me and always managed to ask for money. The last few times he only asked for 100 pounds and I never gave him anything.
He wanted me to delete my Tinder account, but after a while I found other profiles with pictures of him.
He sent me some videos but I can't attach them here.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Reece Jamie, phone number +44-7915-642617

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:32 pm

Reece Jamie on POF
provided the following phone number

phone number +44-7915-642617 ---UK cell
provider - 915 - Three

strawberry.fields
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Damian Luis Hall, damianherpshall@gmail.com

Postby strawberry.fields » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:38 pm

Michael Marvin Hall

I forgot to add his number:

+44 7921 659315

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Marvin Hall, phone number +44-7921-659315

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:35 pm

phone number +44-7921-659315 UK cell

provider - 7921 - O2

Sadgirl80
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sadgirl80 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:24 pm

Met on Facebook dating under name of Philip age 39 from Yeovil working for the navy dog called Charlie. Surname was newton. No kids split with girlfriend 2years ago as caught her cheating with best mate been single for 2 years Phone number used 07360 507098 sent to Nigeria to work for 3 weeks. Other numbers associated with him and scam are Joel 07915650685
Philip 07361619840
+2349034395775
+2348150956163

Papz23
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Papz23 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:49 pm

I met this guy on Facebook dating , bug his name was Jason Alex Walker,39, from Winchester UK, Said he was in the Royal Navy Submariners couldn't
Message, video call, or take phone calls due to security issues on base. He did a quick face time and seemed real but full on in love but wouldn't meet me. He then said is WiFi was going to be cut off and needed money and he needed to use his commanders account to send money , crazy. I just had some fun with it by making out I still was interested until I got through to Action fraud. Only have a number +447832773511

Jaz75
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kyle John Patrick, +44 7361 651168 & +44 7915 611471

Postby Jaz75 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:01 pm

Started talking to him through FB dating, his name was Patrick. Said he was in the Navy and based in Portsmouth. But contradicted himself and said he was at HMS Sherwood (which is near Nottingham UK)
He’s very convincing, but he said his parents had died. His dad was from Brazil and Mum was from Bristol. I search him on FB and he was called Kyle John Patrick. I questioned him about this and he said he preferred to be called Kyle. It said he had kids so I ask him and he said they had died and his ex was a druggie and cheat.
Is wasn’t until he asked for money that I thought no.
I blocked him on what’sapp and then he has messaged me from another number. Blocked that also.
+44 7361 651168
+44 7915 611471
These are 2 of the numbers. Other one I did not save as I reported and blocked him.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kyle John Pastrick, +44 7361 651168 & +44 7915 611471

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:24 am

Kyle John Patrick
Goes to Fairfield Grammer School
Lives in Bristol, United Kingdom
From Bristol, United Kingdom
Single

Image Image Image Image

Rachel 1981
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Chris hall scammer

Postby Rachel 1981 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:17 pm

I met Chris hall on Facebook dating in March 2022 and he seemed genuine he told me he needed £350 for leaving papers so he can come and see me he gave me the sob story his parents are dead his previous partner cheated on him with his best friend found them.in bed together he has a son, he told me he doesn't have use of his bank account so can't pay for the leaving papers so I paid for his leaving papers he got his leaving papers and was driving down to meet me and had a crash and his base said he needed to pay £2000 for the damages and couldn't leave until it was paid so I took out a loan to pay for the damages I paid for the damgers and when he was about to leave base again he message me saying he has to leave for Nigeria that same day so I went along with it and one the first week he was there he asked me to lend him £80 for his wifi and food which I lent him I did that for about 11 weeks through worldremilt then my bank contacted me saying your bank account has suspicious activity on it so I contacted chris and told him he told me I can send him the money to his commanders sister which I never did and then he told me you can buy a steam wallet card to give him which I never did and he got all nasty saying you don't love me ect which I didn't after he got harassing and nasty towards me on whattsapp so I blocked him and went on Facebook to tell my friends they where right about him and I could log onto my Facebook account because he had changed the password and threatened me with naked pics of myself and said I must pay £2000 to stop me sending the pics which I never did so I am reporting all this to my local police department on Monday 4th July with my dear friend who knows what I have been through the last 14 hours with all the harrasment, threatening and blackmailing if you ever get a message from this guy by the way he keeps changing his name ect so.dont believe a word he says its bullshit

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris hall scammer

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:41 pm

..... Posting is still incomplete. Mail address, Phone number is missing
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Males”