It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:19 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jason Kaufman - 1-810-279-0928 (Fabrizio Fasano Jr)

African scammers posing as white men.
evepet
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby evepet » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:16 am

Using the name of Jason Kaufman from Grand Blanc, Michigan, at his FB page:-facebook.com/jkaufm
The photos at the 'Jason Kaufman' Facebook page are really of Fabrizio Fasano Jr. a popular Brazilian public figure
facebook.com/fabriziofasanojr/

The History:- 'Jason' liked a few of my FB posts on American political pages, then sent me a Friend Request last Saturday March 24th..I recognized his name, and because of that accepted the Friend invitation.
His first chat was waiting for me on Sunday am. He started out relatively low key, but within a period of fairly frequent chats from Sunday, March 25 to Wednesday, March 28th declared that he had fallen in love with me and proposed that we work to 'build a long term relationship'.
He describes himself at 69, about to retire as soon as he completes a current contract with BP America in the Gulf of Mexico. Said he was heading up a contracting project until it's completion, and was currently on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico. He warned that he would sometimes have difficulties with the internet connection.

Described himself a widower for approximate 8 years, with 1 daughter and 2 grandbabies. Said he loves to travel and hoped to find a lady to travel with him. Said he'd tried to find a new love about 4 years ago but she had betrayed his trust and he'd stayed away from dating again until now.

Talked about his favorite car being a Ferrari, and having 5 cars in total.

A few sample posts, in sequence from starting of chat conversation, not long after the basic introductions and right after he talked about his wife dying, and his unsatisfactory attempt to find a new relationship 4 yrs ago:

I tried getting in a relationship again but it didn’t work out, she used my feelings that I was even scared to love again,I stopped looking after then,but like they say when someone is right for you,you will know it,
My life is awesome and my job is beautiful,you really look nice and pretty cool from the way you talk
Just what am looking for,it’s as if some forces beyond my control are guiding me to someone who could make me happy beyond my wildest dreams as I would love to make you happy also

Would you love to move if you find someone who truly loves you and want to share life with you holding you close in your cool and dark nights

I won’t lie to you you really seem to be a nice person. Please tell me -
How do you feel sometimes when you are lonely

That’s the most important in a relationship -Understanding.It makes couples overcome conflict and arguments.
That’s why am asking so much about you as to understand your kind of person so not to make you angry with things I do or if to change a character you don’t like that I possess

Wishing you a very beautiful night beautiful lady. And wishing you sweet dreams

Good morning dear Faye. Am just waking up this morning. It’s about 8am right now
How are you doing this morning. Hope you slept well dear...
I was thinking of you

I really thought a lot about you all night and wish i will have a life with you.
Please tell me more of past experiences
What positive lessons have you learned from your past relationships that will help you succeed in future relationships?

Not working much today just a little inspection on my workers . So I have all day to talk to you
Cos am getting addicted to you
I think am falling in love with you my precious Faye
I hope you fill same way too

What I am looking for is a perfect match who is willing to inspire me to do good. I know that we are all disappointed these days because we hear it every day and people promising heaven and earth, but at the end of the day we got trusted and they take advantage of our love to hurt us and break our hearts. We don't know who to believe or trust about true love.
But I want to tell you something that comes from my heart; Honesty is what I call true love, and honesty is a must word that does not carry me so easily. I believe so much that action speaks louder than voice. Thousands may say "I love you" but do not display it in character. I am open to welcome love whenever it comes to me. When I say "I love you" I have to mean it in every area. I want someone who will love me for me and not for what I have, but true love brings out the best in me. Someone who will be with me in times of good and bad, I think it does in everyone if they are fortunate enough to experience if for only a moment. That is why I said, "I wanted to be loved for me". Someone who will welcome my faults and my mistakes because no body is perfect. But she must love me for my imperfection to perfection, someone who knows all the qualities of solid foundation of relationships and always have fun and smile with me at every time in our lives together, and I believe that relationships should be equal, 50/50 that's true relationship, giving and taking, sharing things together, that is what I call true love.

I love you Faye and I mean this. And I want to stick with you through good or bad
I know am not perfect but I will be all I can

I wish I was there right now sweetheart I would kiss those tears away (This in reply to my chat comment that I was feeling emotional & teary.)
I don’t want you to live my life either and I want to protect you sweetheart protect you too dear

I will keep in touch sweetheart and always treat you like the queen you are

How was the lunch darling..Please can I text your phone sometimes that I can’t get in the internet honey
I want to be closer to you

I love you Faye and I mean this. And I want to stick with you through good or bad
I know am not perfect but I will be all I can

Towards the end of chat our conversations on Wedn March 28th, I had given him my phone number & he tried calling me a few times, but it was a poor connection and I couldn't hear him very well. The FB Messenger video connection also wouldn't work. From what I did hear, I detected a strong Caribbean? accent, which did not seem in keeping with his background... and my suspicions started then.

It doesn’t get too good with the connection here in the sea sometimes too. Lol
Well dear, Concerning you mentioned earlier you want me to always keep in touch
I never want to leave your side as you are so important to me right now

Yes it’s breaking up darling. Remember I told you earlier...
Just wanted to ring you so you can have my phone number also for you to know I ain’t going no where sweetheart...Am all yours. And wow Such a beautiful voice honey

It’s so beautiful how I think you about while working
Some few friends noticed am in love (Smiles)
But I prefer to keep everything secret until I materialize everything so not to get any discouragement in our dreams honey

My dear faye , you are really my ever dream woman, the kind of woman I have been waiting for all my life. My heart has been hurt so much and I never thought that I would still fall in love again till I found you. All my life I have been looking for an honest woman who is matured enough to handle a serious relationship, and who will love me just as Jason and not for what I have. I have no doubt I have found that woman in you, because no woman had ever captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat so faster as it did that first day I went through your profile. My heart tells me you are that special woman I have been waiting for all my life, the woman heaven made very specially for me.

That last post is from Wednesday, March 28th, late afternoon. At that point I had fallen for him, but was getting suspicious. I started researching online and found an article called 'How A Billion-Dollar Internet Scam Is Breaking Hearts And Bank Accounts' at Huffington Post, which had many details which exactly matched up with his comments and made me realize it was a scam. :(

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Kaufman

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:40 pm

Fabrizio Fasano Jr. --> confirmed Profile
instagram.com/ffasanojr/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Wamba / Steve
Been online a week ago
55 years old, Libra.
Nigeria, Lagos

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:06 pm

evepet

Welcome to RS. Please kindly post email address and phone numbers of the scammers. Please BLOCK the mafia and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

evepet
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby evepet » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:27 pm

'Jason Kaufman' phone was 1-810-279-0928.
I don't have an email address. Other than him contacting me by phone on the final day of our contact, all communication was through Facebook Private Messenger.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:50 pm

810-279-0928 - Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
- Original carrier: Centurylink Communications Llc
- (810) is a Michigan (MI) area code
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meece
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Kaufman - 1-810-279-0928

Postby Meece » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:28 pm

He is going by Joe Charles now.. says he is from Dallas Texas. originally from Germany. and works in telecommunications.

Started talking to me in Words with Friends, then tried to go to hangouts.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Taylor Fleetwood, taylorfleetwood78@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:04 pm

Pest on... Words with Friends
Taylor F
taylorfleetwood78
United States

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

CheriB
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Kaufman - 1-810-279-0928

Postby CheriB » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:32 pm

Using name "Gorge Anderson" from Dallas, Texas U.S. and sent me a friend request on Facebook which I will delete.
Used these 3 pictures.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henderson Johnson, hendersonjohnson409@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:31 pm

Pest on WWF
Hederson J
Hendersonjohnson409
United States

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Henderson Johnson, hendersonjohnson409@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:42 pm

Michael Benson - Bern/Suisse
https:/ /vk.com/id575356557 ..... 16 Pics

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Henderson Johnson, hendersonjohnson409@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:31 am

Michael Benson - Bern/Suisse
https:/ /vk.com/id575356557 ..... 16 Pics

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

ImageImage Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Smith, willfredgift@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:16 pm

Germany
Username:
Michealsmith
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
willfredgift@gmail.com
About yourself:
Single and searching
Looking for:
Single woman even kid or not but not young girls, want mature women for type

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Smith, willfredgift@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:56 pm

Ronald Fischer
New York, 60 Jahr, Skorpion
https:/ /love.ru/ronaldfischer/#window_close

Douglasjoao
32 года, Ибадан :lol:
https:/ /fotostrana.ru/user/104642260/

... add. Pic without Dogs

.... by this Pic we fall over Gilbert Shifflett in LinkedIn

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bryan Wilson - vk

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:04 am

with the 2nd fotostrana pic
as Bryan Wilson aka Bryson Wilson on vk
from Hobart, Tasmania
University of Tasmania (UTAS) '00
Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology