It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 6:27 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Thomas Lane, lanemasst@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:40 am

interpals
tommylea Tommy, 45 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City & Hometown]
About
I am tall, strong, short hair in the fifties. I am told that my best qualities are my sweet, accessible temperament and I'm a nice guy, loving, considerate and sensitive to the people around me. I'm a simple man, uncomplicated and straightforward. I love life in all different facets and I have several Interests in other areas that I love and am passionate about. I love to learn and experience new things. I'm here to meet a woman to share good debating, a good coffee, a delicious meal, a show or just a nice walk and leave the magic of destiny that unique to each

Alright..I enjoy traveling, going on tour and going to the beach.I like reading, writing and dancing.. i love great romance as well and am very decent

Give me your email address so that i can write you more about me there

Omo iya mi :twisted:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thomas Lane, lanemasst@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:23 pm

arnodjam
.deezer.com/de/profile/16703560
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:56 pm

look on hangout

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:40 am

Thomas Lane
<lanemasst@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello ,
How are you doing? I hope you're having a wonderful night? Happy to read from you. and I decided to take the time to write my heart out to you. Before we go any further, perhaps I should introduce myself so you can get a clearer picture of who I am. I don't have many local friends, nor do I go out too much, so you can easily deduce I don't have much of a social life, which is why I’m on the site. I like walking around for my health (when I'm able to), visiting museums, poking around in old, used bookstores, and attending church. I'm a believer in Christianity. thinking what's the point in worshiping the Trinity if mankind will never evolve into compassionate, empathetic, loving beings, and instead remain as “brute beasts that have no understanding.” Even though everyone wants a sign from God to believe in him, one need not look any further than for us waking up in the morning, seeing the sunrise and the birds sing and standing in the middle of His majesty, grace, and power in appreciating nature in all its wonder and splendor.
I respect everyone's beliefs and I would never attempt to convert anyone else back to Christianity, as that's a personal issue. I was only attempting to illustrate my point of view.

The Holy Bible can indeed be appreciated for its content – poetry, wisdom, parables, history, philosophy, and prophecies, but I also recognize there are flaws in it, despite what spiritual leaders and televangelists would have others believe. Even so, I always consult it in times of trouble and doubt.

I enjoy reading history (especially about ancient Rome and 17th and 18th century Europe), some true crime novels, and the fiction of Tony Hillerman and Dan Brown.I hope you're well and in good spirits. I am doing fine myself, Very nice to read from you! I can't explain to you how much happy I was when I opened my email to see your message was there. It put a smile on my face when I receive a message from you.
I must mention again that I really like the fact that I met you on the site, I think there is a lot we could share, and I wish we get to know each other better. I have never been able to love anyone ever since I lost my wife.I have been so lonely, I have tried a couple of time but didn't find someone ready for a serious relationship.

Now I really wish to be out of this loneliness, I really want to have a happy home again... life becomes more special when you have that special person by you. I can assure you that I am a very easy going person that loves life and only want to be happy. I want to wake up each day and make a good day, even if there are challenges, as we can get through anything that is in our way as long as we have the right attitude, and just do it.

I am hoping for a woman who is serious about a relationship potentially leading to something really nice to be proud of. I am looking for someone who means what she says, and who's able to speak from her heart. The woman I am looking to share my life with should be Honest, and hold qualities of loyalty, integrity, I want someone who is considerate and caring.I do not want "the perfect woman" but am looking for my perfect woman who will be my companion through a life that we can share together whatever it throws at us.

Someone real to make me feel like I am the only one around. I am looking for that person who is willing to give her time and energy into getting that happy home, and I will definitely return that time... I am old style romantic, very much like candlelight dinners. I am loving, caring and loyal towards my partner. If given the chance I like to escape every once in a while with my partner and just take weekend trips. I know it's not easy to find that person and I don't expect her to drop everything in her life that would be unfair. I enjoy a woman who has a good sense of humor and at the same time knows when to take things seriously.. You have caught my eyes and I want to dance your dance. Will you give me the chance to see how compatible we could be? Promise me, that you will get to know me, learn all that you can and always be honest with me. I will indeed do the same....you appear to be very genuine! Sometimes I imagine how wonderful it would be again, to come home at the end of the day, and have that person there who totally excites me. How nice to be able to decide what to do together, and have that most special individual there to share it with me. How great to think about being with this same special person after everything is over totally for that day, and we're both finally free to go to bed. Going to bed and being able to share everything that's happened that day. Going to bed and realizing this person doesn't have to leave at a stipulated time anymore, going to bed and realizing that you can hold on to this other person all night long if you want. Going to bed and....... GUESS I should stop somewhere, huh? and this seems like a good place.

What more can I say about myself now, Well am the only child of my parents and I lost my wife and my dad in the same year which was 2005...I have never had the chance to live with my mom for long, cos she died many years ago when I was 12 yr's old. My dad is an American while my mom is a Dutch (Flemish).They met in Wisconsin, Got married and gave birth to me. We later moved to the UK.because of his job there. But my mom moved back to Netherlands and I live with her until she passed so my dad took me back to the UK have been in the UK and American for some years. I am a widower and I have a son called Michael he was named after my dad but we do not live together now. He lives with my cousin because am not always stable and i can't be taking him everywhere i go.

Am 6 ft, 88 kg, 193 lbs, athletic, and adventurous. I enjoy all kinds of music from the oldies, R&B, Blues, country music, soul, jazz, and gospel. I'm pretty open to all kinds of activities. I like playing golf, reading, swimming, playing tennis, traveling, cooking. I enjoy playing pool if I can find someone who does not mind trying it out with me. I like to watch movies, just go out and have a good time with someone who enjoys my company. I love to laugh and never mind being teased as long as it is good nature. I tease my friends but would never be cruel to anyone. I consider myself to be very laid back, loving, patient person. loyal, and one-woman man. I am somewhat private.
and only have a friend around me. What matters to me the most is: I do not want to spend the rest of my life alone again.. I live alone, I take care of myself and I know that I will make the right woman very happy. Many things make me smile, a lot of the simplicity of life like....each day I wake up, taking long walks along the ocean, seeing a sunset or rise, spending time with people I love, laughter, God and his love for me, and for all of us.

If you don't mind, I will like to know about the journey of how you got here. Remember, each person success is different and that is why the journey is so important. I want to know what you do in the time past, what you do now, what makes you come alive, what puts a smile on your face each day, what makes tears fall from the corner of your eye. I expect honesty from you...

I want to say meeting someone is so exciting. I have to tell you that I have a lot to give and I need someone who is not afraid to receive them. I treat others as I want to be treated and that is my golden rule. Life is too short to play games and we all know that. We are where we are for a reason. I'm sure we have both had past relationships that for one reason or another went wrong, however, what it is that we learned from each one as each lesson is a test. We need to remember that yesterday is a memory, tomorrow is the unknown and today is the present, so unwrap it with care.I will be waiting eagerly to read from you at your earliest convenience. I attached some pictures for you. I hope you like them.
Thomas

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:52 am

interpals
Thomassse Thomassse, 46 y.o.
Aurora, United States [Current City & Hometown]
am tall, strong, short hair in the fifties. I am told that my best qualities are my sweet, accessible temperament and I'm a nice guy, loving, considerate and sensitive to the people around me. I'm a simple man, uncomplicated and straightforward. I love life in all different facets and I have several Interests in other areas that I love and am passionate about. I love to learn and experience new things. I'm here to meet a woman to share good debating, a good coffee, a delicious meal, a show or just a nice walk and leave the magic of destiny that unique to each

Napoleon Bonaparte

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myd » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:13 am

Ladies: BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER

Name: THOMAS ANDERSON LANE
Centerburg, Ohio
DOB: November 5, 1972
Ethnicity: British (father, deceased) and Flemish (mother, deceased)
Widower (since 2005)
One biological child, Michael, of high-school age living in Austin, Texas with elderly/disabled family member
Employer: A costume set designer/supervisor for Journeyman Pictures, United Kingdom

Phone number (740) 480-1473 used by Thomas Lane

DO NOT BE FOOLED
A sweet-talking, highly sensitive person and introvert; a great listener who doesn't say much and is rather reserved and secretive at times; religious, attending church services and helping those in need; verbal and written English skills are sub-optimal, with a heavy accent; some narcissistic characteristics.

He's always down on his luck, nothing seems to go his way, and he uses this approach to get what he wants.

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myd » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:11 pm

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:00 pm

phone number 740-480-1473
Centerburg, OH 43011
Level 3

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myd » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:11 pm

I have formally communicated with Journeyman Pictures in the UK. Thomas Lane has never been employed by them. There is no record of him at Journeyman Pictures.

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myd » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:03 pm

The person in the photos is a man by the name of Gaetano from New Jersey. He is on Meetup.com as Tano. He is aware that his pictures are being used in romance scams.

GAETANO HAS NO CONNECTION WITH "THOMAS LANE" AND THIS ROMANCE SCAM.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:34 pm

can you provide the link to the RPO's profile?
and please render it unclickable, thanks.

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myd » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:32 am

This scammer, lanemasst@gmail.com, is still ACTIVE as lanemasst@gmail.com, and just recently as thomaslone23@gmail.com
The emails are below (the first is from lanemasst@gmail.com; the second from thomaslone23@gmail.com):

Good day,

I hope you are fine? I tried to write you on hangout but i discovered you have blocked me again... I don't know why you are doing this to me.. You know so well the situation of things where i am and yet you are talking about me badly to Charles. That's very unfair. am not a bad person and i don't do fraud like you said to him... I will return your money please don't spread false news about me. Thank you.

Good day,

I hope you are fine? I tried to write you on hangout but i discovered you have blocked me again... I don't know why you are doing this to me.. You know so well the situation of things where i am and yet you are talking about me badly to Charles. That's very unfair. am not a bad person and i don't do fraud like you said to him... I will return your money please don't spread false news about me. I told you about about what i need to get my passport back.. I don't have issue with the Bank anymore. We had filming in another country i just came back yesterday.Thank you.

(Scammer previously stated he needs $2,500 to get his passport back).

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

thomaslone23@gmail.com

Postby Myd » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:22 pm

FYI:
thomaslone23@gmail is the same scammer as lanemasst@gmail.com
The scammer is ACTIVE on both accounts.

Please refer to post on lanemasst@gmail.com for more information.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: thomaslone23@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:35 pm

mind you, Myd, scammers are grouped on RS by their pics, thus ..
your post will be merged.

hangout avatar already posted in main thread.

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myd » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:49 pm

Individuals who received money on behalf of scammer Thomas Lane:

Charles Cartwright, on November 16 and 18, 2018 cdcartwright@gmail.com or cdcartwright@outlook.com
Michael Plummer, on May 19, 2019 (last four digits of bank account # 7032), US address
John Scott, on October 15, 2018 (last four digits of bank account # 9834), US address

Return to “White Males”