It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Kelly Cornelly - kellysmith1777@gmail.com - diff.pic

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:57 am

Same email also here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=114911

tendersingles.ch/en/
kelly cornelly
53, Man, Single
Yorba Linda, United States

My self-introduction
well.....Am Kelly Cornelly by name..I work as a civil engineer....Am very caring,sincere,honest,loving,and compassionate and really like kids and pets,am a christian and single at the moment ......... looking someone to care and love me for who i am also looking for a loving ,special relationship with a woman who is affectionate,caring,respect,sincere,easygoing with interest and good characteristics....someone who will understand the nature meaning of love,serious and long-term relationship leading to marriage ......I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.

What I am doing with my life
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.

My favourite outdoor activities are
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.

I might look for you if
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique woman who is affectionate, beautiful, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special woman?

...... I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelly Cornelly - kellysmith1777@gmail.com - diff.pic

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:07 am

gay.spiritual.dating

mingle2.com
East Dulwich London Senior Dating