It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Rayers Hogg, massingaleraymond69@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:54 pm

RPO is Scott Kufus, he knows his pictures are being used
https://m.facebook.com/ScottyKufus/post ... 5005768991

interpals
Rayers70 Rayers70, 55 y.o.
Los Angeles, United States [Current City & Hometown]

interpals
Rays77 Ray777, 55 y.o.
Online now
I'm looking for my soul mate

have faith that I will meet my soul mate someday. And when I do, I will know for sure that this is the real thing. I have only experienced that kind of love once in my life, but because of that I know the power and intensity of a very deep love. I have a mental vision that when I am 80, my love and I will be sitting in a white rocker on a porch somewhere out in nature. I am sitting on her lap and we are rocking, laughing, and enjoying God’s nature around us. I could never enjoy a one way relationship... I love to give… but I also love to receive... I am not talking material things; I am talking about support, listening, honesty, friendship, companionship, and all the other little things to our personalities. I don’t think a good relationship has a right or wrong... I feel a good relationship is simply a compliment of the other person. I am without a doubt NOT a fighter or arguer. I am a peaceful soul and always look at the good in people and most situations. I am positive, not negative, I am optimistic, not pessimistic, I smile a lot and don’t frown, I prefer to laugh then cry, but when I do cry. If I have to get married again, I have vowed to try with my whole heart and soul to have a successful marriage.

. Are you on facebook?
Add me on facebook with Rayers Hogg

facebook.com/rayers.hogg.5
Rayers Hogg
Lives in San Francisco
From Auckland, New Zealand
I am a responsible man, i enjoy my job and i strive for success in everything i do, i am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate, i think of myself as being clever but harmless, i am supportive, caring and have a loyal and tolerant character, humble, honest, understanding and truthful, i am a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise and smart, i have a big honest heart and don't like being lied to. i have a good job, I'm a contractor, I work on building constructions..., I lost my parents 4 years ago, i'm the only son of my parent, No kids, i haven't been married, i'm here looking for someone who will love me, someone who i will grow old with in my life

interpals
Rays55 Rays, 55 y.o.
I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hill Breezer on FB, Skype live:115541715856fdcd

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:25 pm