It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

George Ryan, george58ryan@gmail.com (The Flood tribe)

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Wilson, bgfrankwilson3@gmail.com & +19197015162

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:20 am

interpals
frankwilso_58509 frank wilson, 42 y.o.
North Las Vegas, United States [Current City & Hometown]
If you wanna know more about me please feel free to write me

same scammmer, different number

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Re: Frank Wilson, bgfrankwilson3@gmail.com & +19197015162

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

4ftmouse
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jack Perry Flood - jackflood7019@gmail.com

Postby 4ftmouse » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:25 pm

Just a heads up he is also on linkedin as Captain Kelvin Flood same pictures I didn't give him chance to say much before I called him out shame could have been fun seems like he spins quite a yarn.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jack Perry Flood - jackflood7019@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:13 pm

your buddy is already a RS customer since
Jan 24, 2019 12:51 pm ;)

Hkluver
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jason Flood, floodjason06@gmail.com & 661-231-6742

Postby Hkluver » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:34 am

Posing as deployed US Army in Yemen. On “discreet mission”
Gave his phone #(661) 231-6742
Asked to communicate on hangout app because he can’t use his phone because of his position in the military.
He said he had an iPhone.
Found on POF - Sacramento was his listed location
Said both parents died in a car accident.
Has one sister that married a Dutchman
Says he’s from Yonkers NY
Says he’s going to buy a house near Sacramento when he gets out in 5 weeks

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

KB916
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Flood, markclip11@gmail.com

Postby KB916 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:34 pm

This person contacted by through Match.com. I knew instantly it was a scam because he claimed to be a West Point graduate but his written English was poor. He used the email MarkClip11@gmail.com Went by Mark Flood. Claimed to live in Grass Valley, CA, deceased wife, 7 year old daughter, deployed to Afghanistan. Claimed to be Cpt in US Army, sends pic of a Major. I reported him to Match and his profile was removed. No doubt he'll try again. He has all kinds of this poor real guy's pictures.

H2TEACH
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Smith Flood, daybright102@gmail.com

Postby H2TEACH » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:22 pm

Oh, "he" did try again and unfortunately even though I was cautious early on (a friend helped me do a reverse image search on one of the first photos he sent which seemed legit), I communicated with "him" everyday for more than a month. He even sent me flowers & chocolates to where I work.

He had me convinced until he told me he could end his tour early and come home except he'd have to pay his own way since the army wasn't going to arrange transportation for him for another 6 mos. and at the advice of his financial advisor he locked all his accounts until his return to the states. Yeah ok, sure, buddy the US Army gave you the choice of fighting on the frontline or just going home??? Puhleeze.

Chris Smith Flood
Daybright102@gmail.com
Match.com, 54, from Waukesha, WI
Used the app until we moved to phone
770-966-3350 (formerly stationed in NC)
Also used hangout app

Parents, David & Nancy, passed away in crash
1 sister, Grace
Divorced cheating wife, Angela, of 9 yrs.
Unable to have kids
Eager to retire after lengthy military career
Stationed in Kabul for 4th tour (used current news stories for credibility before I had heard of them)
Used sophisticated vocab (although in hindsight he'd use WILL instead of WOULD quite often
Nearly no inconsistencies in over a month until I questioned him about referring to his parents when he was 17 since he had told me he was 13 when they passed. He covered his tracks by saying that he was referring to his guardians.

He's perfecting his craft! BEWARE!!!

Jo99
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Ryan, George58ryan@gmail.com

Postby Jo99 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:05 am

I have just come across this guy, now using the following name and info - Mark Scott, markscott3156@gmail.com

Matched with him on dating app Hinge, he asked to move across to Hangouts quite quickly. He sent me some pics and it all sounded a bit suss so I did an image reverse search and came across the info on this page

Rob5150
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

floodchris97@gmail.com

Postby Rob5150 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:16 pm

Hi, I'm looking for some help and guidance. Below is an email I found on my 14 year old daughters phone. I googled the email address it came from: floodchris97@gmail.com and the only result it came back with was this page. In reading a little bit on these pages, I get they are just looking for money, but is there anything else? Do I need to be concerned for my daughters safety? My daughter didn't read the message, as she never uses email (says its for old people..lol.) I am divorced and it is my ex that is currently talking to this person. I doubt she would believe me if I told her it was a scam, but also I don't really care, she had multiple online affairs prior to our divorce so maybe this is just karma for her. I mean what kind of parent gives someone they never met their 14 year old daughters contact info??? I am besides myself.
Anyways, it's not like my daughter has money or the ability to pay these people, but would they try anything else? I don't know what to do. Thank you in advance for any help or advice. It is very much appreciated.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: floodchris97@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :)

floodchris97@gmail.com --> Hangouts

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Ryan, george58ryan@gmail.com (The Flood tribe)

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:33 pm

No need to be concerned. Scammers have a shattergun approach, they message anybody. This behavior I´m afraid is "normal" on the internet. (And it happens on social media just the same. Fake profiles I mean.)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

angela4101
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby angela4101 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:59 pm

He is now using Harry (Harrison) Sharpe as his name. I met him in Tinder. He's apparently in the UAE. He speaks so well and even sent me roses for Valentine's Day that I was dumb to think he wasn't a scammer. Dating sucks.

Jensenctwo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jensenctwo » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:55 am

He was chatting with me during the same time as you looks like. Met on tinder as well. He was going by Harry Peter Sharpe. In the UAE until April and then heading home to Texas. I called him out after about day 2 but then made him think I believed him and played his game going along with how he loved me. Until he pissed me off and I couldn’t play anymore and let him have. Even after revealing the truth he still denied denied denied. I did contact the real guy and let him know what he was doing.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jason Knowells, jasonknowells896@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:59 pm

Eskimi.com/full?id=26268326
Jason153
Location United Kingdom

Am Jason from and I am seeking for a life partner
Can we chat hangout?
jasonknowells896@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Knowells, jasonknowells896@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:33 pm

picture added and merged!..

SUNN111
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SUNN111 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:14 pm

now that scammer calls himself wilsonsmith336!! SO BE AWARE! SO HE KEEPS DOING IT AGAIN!! :-o
ALSO THAT PERSON WAS ASKING TO GIVE MY BANK DETAILS AND THE BANK ACCOUNT WAS FROM RUSSIA!

Return to “White Males”