It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Prince Hamdan, +971-52-329-6036

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:39 pm

RPO = REAL Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum
scammers even stole RPO's name

interpals (banned)

I am Prince Hamdan bin Mohammed sheikh Maktoum from United Arab Emirates Dubai please I want to know about you again please I will like you to add me on whatsapp here is my whatsapp phone number +971-52-329-6036

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Prince Hamdan, +971-52-329-6036

Postby Igulinka » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:10 pm

RPO is:
Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum
=>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdan_bin_Mohammed_Al_Maktoum

Phone number: +971-52-3296036
Mobile from United Arab Emirates

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Faz, +971561740618

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:14 am

RPO is Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the Crown Prince of Dubai

interpals
faz3_86506 faz3, 36 y.o.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
About
Am the crown prince of Dubai United Arab Emirates

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:50 pm

interpals
princefazz_24696 prince fazza bi, 36 y.o.
Online now
Am the crown prince of Dubai United Arab Emirates ID

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:46 pm

/eskimi.com/full?id=25794077
HamdanMohammed
More details about HamdanMohammed: Dubai Emirates
Is here to find love
Location United Kingdom

Greetings my dear friend , hope all is well with you ? I write you in peace and it will be my pleasure to make a good acquaintance with you if you wouldn’t mind .My name is Prince Hamdan the Crown Prince of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. , you are probably very informed about me or not but that means less when you meet new friends because all you will need is a proper introduction and time . And I know you still wonder why am contacting you through this medium , lots of questions in your mind I Know..Will be glad to answer if you give me the chance. Well everything i can tell you about myself is already online....hope you can let me knowa littleabout you for the time being?

I need you to work with me in my charity foundation. Please kindly let me know a little about your experience in charity work?

This charity foundation will be built to help the less privileged people, orphans,widows and the disables over there in your country with my fund, because God has really blessed me.

I want you to stand as one of my representatives and build a charity foundation with my fund in your country. I will handle the government registration over there in your country and all the important legal documents you need.

My dear friend it is not by my will that I should trust you easily but I know that if it is the divine Will of God that you would work with me for the purpose of charity, then so be it.

I thank you for willing to assist me with my charity mission and I am also greatly inspired by your love and compassion to help humanity and it is my prayer that the abundant grace of God will continue to be with you and for my charity mission you will build a charity home in my name and you can always make a convenient time for your visits to help orphans and widows just like I use to do.

With all my experiences in life, I also would want you to understand that charitable service has nothing to do with location or the origin of an individual, but it is a divine gesture of love and compassion towards humanity in general and it is the will of God that we should learn to care for others in times of their need. I want you to promise me that you are going to use my fund for the purpose of charity work as I have instructed you.

My dear friend I believe very strongly in bringing joy and happiness into the lives of the poor children, orphans, less privileged ones and the disables.

What is also of paramount importance to me is our obligation to pay for the cost of educating the children when the parents are unable to. To advocate the rights of children in the line with international conventions, to protect the lives of the children against diseases

This charity foundation will be built in your country to better the lives of the less privileged people. I hope that you will not disappoint me. I will instruct my bank to process all the documents regarding to the fund to show that you are the legal beneficiary of the total fund for the purpose of charity work.

I have discussed with my bank and they will document the fund legal Will and send it to you,confirming you as the beneficiary of the fund total $2,000,000.00 million United States dollars, for the purpose of Charity work, I have also decided to set aside 30% of this fund for you to cover your salary and personal expenses.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Prince Hamdan, info@dlbgroup.online

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:05 am

I have informed my bank that you the beneficiary will be contacting them, you are to contact the bank so that you can provide them with the details they need to transfer the fund to you. Please kindly contact the bank with the email address below.
Bank Name: Dubai Islamic Bank Contact person: Mohammed husman Bank email: info@dlbgroup.online

:mad:
info@dlbgroup.online
<info@dlbgroup.online> wrote:
WELCOME TO DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Managing Director Of Dubai Islamic Bank
Customer Care Service 24hours

DEAR CUSTOMER.

On behalf of the management and staff members of Dubai Islamic Bank This
is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail. Kindly follow all
instructions given to you by this bank honorable Bank. Do fill the form
below which will be used to facilitate/processing of your fund.

Full name:
Home Address:
Phone number:
Date of Birth
Country Name
State
Zip Code
Amount to receive:
Photo of the receiver.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK
NOTE: FOR SECURITY REASONS ON YOUR FUND DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY MESSAGE FROM
THIS BANK TO ANY PERSON.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Prince Hamdan, +971501745416

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:42 am

Interpals
Hamdan_Fazza Sheikh, 35 y.o.
Lagos, Nigeria :twisted:
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Well I'm Sheikh Hamdan the Crown Prince of Dubai, Chairman of Dubai Executive Council Deputy Ruler of Dubai and UAE Minister of Finance..

+971501745416 Add me on IMO
Please they're lots of scammers here

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Fazza / Rosemary - rosemarywillaims199@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:08 am

Fazza3
Email rosemarywillaims199@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 36 y.o.
Country United Arab Emirates
City Dubai
Here for Friendship, Marriage
Marital status Separated
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Muslim
Body Type Athletic
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Self-employed
Description
Personal Description I'm here to meet with good people in the world

Hamdan photos
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
51.15.99.97 Online S.A.S. ;bad IP proxy

:thinking: :thinking:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fazza / Rosemary - rosemarywillaims199@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:59 pm

..... RPO is Sheikh Hamdan bin Muhammad bin Raschid Al Maktum, Prince of Dubai ...... known as "Fazza" :D

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdan_bin_Mohammed_Al_Maktoum
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fazza, +4407451271457

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:32 pm

interpals
fazzalove_54343 fazza_love, 37 y.o.
Online now

Greetings beautiful one
, how are you doing today, it's a pleasure to meet you here, I hope everything is going well with you and your family please stay safe and sound
If you don't mind can we talk more better on whatsapp ( +4407451271457) I'm not always here
Sorry I'm fazza from united Arab emirates Dubai if you don't mind we can get to know more about ourselves on whatsapp

interpals
princeharm_64111 prince harmless, 37 y.o.
I'm sheikh Hamdan the Crown prince of Dubai popularly known as fazza .

Feenix22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Feenix22 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:07 pm

My imposter approached me on LinkedIn, the first one disappeared soon after to be followed up by an aged account (which coincidentally was reported as fake to LinkedIn, yet still remains active). Both DM'd me, the first one only got a few small insignificant messages out before his account vanished.
The one on LinkedIn that has the aged account is at https://www.linkedin.com/in/fazza-hamdan-ab65731a8/ and claims his email address is fazzaibra36@gmail.com
Here's our LinkedIn Convo
Fazza Hamdan 1st degree connection
· 1st
Chairman Dubai Executive Council
JUL 6
Fazza Hamdan sent the following message at 7:56 PM
Happy birthday Eina

ES 10:56 AM
Thank you Fazza, for the birthday wishes :-)

Fazza Hamdan sent the following messages at 6:50 PM
You're welcome
How are you

ES sent the following message at 9:29 AM
Doing good, trying to beat the heat as much as possible. Working hard (I'm a workaholic) and wondering why summertime slips by so fast. I hope you are doing well? It's my time to travel to the office (I work Tuesday and Wednesday nights fairly late into the night) for the day.

Fazza Hamdan sent the following message at 5:13 PM
Okay where do you work?

ES sent the following message at 12:17 PM
I work full time for a bank, but I also have what's left of a business that I own still active.
The majority of my work is for the bank. I've had the business for over 30 years and it's hard to extricate from it since it's so intertwined with many other businesses and functions.
Does this help answer your question?
I'm a workaholic, though just recently I'm making an attempt not to be.

Fazza Hamdan sent the following messages at 7:48 PM
That's awesome
You seem to be an interesting person I’d like to know you much better

ES sent the following message at 2:45 PM
Thank you. Seems you've done quite a bit also and are quite interesting. We'll work on this. I like learning new things, meeting new people. Since receiving last certification I've begun a Digital Forensics certification. I'll possibly take a break from certifications after this one. I need some time to read for fun lol

Fazza Hamdan sent the following message at 8:36 PM
That’s cool, I’m not always here kindly send me your hangouts email address let’s talk more on hangouts

ES sent the following message at 12:22 PM
I think my google hangouts is ************. I don't have messenging installed on my phone but I do use google quite a bit during the day, more than linkedin

Fazza Hamdan sent the following message at 6:40 PM
Okay install hangouts from your App Store and send me your email so i can ad you up to my contacts

ES sent the following message at 12:33 PM
**************@gmail.com

Fazza Hamdan sent the following message at 7:01 PM
I have sent you a message on hangouts go look it up

Subsequently on Hangouts:
Fazza:
Hello E
This is Fazza from LinkedIn

ES:
Curious as to why you want to use Google Hangouts?

Fazza:
It’s more secured to have conversations here, there are no third parties seeing the conversation that’s why i prefer having a conversation with my contacts here

ES:
i see

Fazza:
Yes E, so tell me more about yourself

ES:
I'm not real good at talking about myself. I'm a busy professional thankful I am working in these trying times and keeping a roof over my head. What about my profile did you find interesting enough to want to converse off linkedin? Fazza is a busy man with a LOT going on! A lot that is good.

Fazza:
Thank you for the compliments E, I’m always very busy but i will always make out time to reply your messages, so you can drop me a message and be rest assured you will get a reply pretty soon
What do you think about doing charity E?

ES:
I head a non profit and sit on the advisory board of another. I believe charity work for a noble cause is collectively good and am involved in those activities.

Fazza:
That’s great and we can work together
I am into charity works and I’ve been doing charity since i was 15

ES:
which one is closest to your heart and why?
Doing charity is ver dear to me, helping the less privileged and vulnerable people makes the world a better place

You have a good profile and you’re a good person, and i will like to partner with you and empower you to do a charity work and help the less privileged people in your society
And what are your thoughts on empowering me?
I want you to send you some money to help alleviate poverty in your neighbourhood as part of our work in my charity foundation

I’d like to introduce you to the Royal House Association. You will be given a Royal Membership Card (RMC) and a Royal Diplomatic Passport (RDP) and also be added to the Royal platform as an Ambassador.

ES:
I'm interested in hearing more

Fazza:
Royal membership card gives you access to associate with the Dubai Royal Family, and it's recognised anywhere in the world, on getting the card you will be paid $10,000 weekly for your allowances, you have access to a building and a car from the Royal Home. on getting this card you will also be invited to the Royal home for installation as a Royal Ambassador and to be identified and regarded as such, you must have a referral from the royal home, it can't be acquired easily because it carries the Royal bond.

ES:
Sounds like quite the honor!
how does this happen?

.... to be continued :shock:

Feenix22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Feenix22 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:52 pm

Now I can email a bogus address started on another free email service for an "application" to which the scammer made it sound more like a lottery LOL:

Apply and will talk to my Dad about your application, so it can be approved. I feel you are worthy of becoming a Royal Ambassador.

Kindly contact the Royal Attorney to apply via Email with your referrance code (Al Maktoum-101).

Email: Royalmembership@housemail.com

Best of luck to you

Feenix22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Feenix22 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:52 pm

Aaaand, the email arrived, fresh from Nigeria..... what a non-shocker. It was asking me for a list of personal information (the application), terrible Enrigh and bad spelling. I've quietly reported and blocked the idiot, just decided I don't have time for this BS

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Prince Hamdan, +971547744964

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:57 am

WAPLOG
Prince
princehamdanbim10000, Male, 37, Single
United Arab Emirates , Dubayy
Gettings my fan's.... Ahall be with you all?

+97154 7744 964

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fazzahamdanbinmohamed113@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:38 am

Pest on WwF
fazzahamdanbinmohamed113

Return to “White Males”