It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sylvain Berthault, belemsigrisylvain@gmail.com & +33756934659

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mickael Berthault mickaelwlodarski1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 10, 2020 7:41 pm

interpals
Mickb0 Mickael, 49 y.o.
Strasbourg, France [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

Hello how are you ?? I hope you are well, although we are not from the same region, I wanted to get in touch with you regarding what your photo inspires me !! I find it quite expressive, we can perceive a gentle, gentle and delicate being. I announce this without any kindness. I also know that you cannot say the same about me, if sometimes you are curious to see who is behind these few lines, I leave you my msn address so that we can maybe exchange ... and in the but of course for you to see me !! mickaelwlodarski1@gmail.com. My Skype is ; jjackman. otherwise you can also match yours !! in the meantime, i will watch for the echo of your unknown thoughts !!

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Mickael Berthault mickaelwlodarski1@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marinera
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Marc Antoine, +14842998419 or +1-484-299-8419

Postby Marinera » Wed May 20, 2020 1:29 am

This scammer contacted me on TWOO.COM
https://www.twoo.com/messages#conversation=1890676638

His phone number (VOiP): +(1)484-299-84-19 or +1-484-299-8419 or +14842998419

He uses the pictures of the above mentioned innocent man, Frédéric Rocco Mathy. To my surprise he also uses a picture of another man in the same profile, probably to his opinion they look the same.

He is fairly bad at English and despite he gave me his number he pretended his mic is broken and i that is why i can't hear his voice. Flooded me with words about trust, his expectation about meeting a decent woman cause of course he was cheated by his ex, precautious you should not talk to others and so on. When we had a little chat in voice he sounded as a very young male with African accent. His voice doesnt correspond with his pictures and age at all, which doesnt surprise me.

Quotes from our mailing:
Well before we get to know each other, I would like us to be sincere honest towards each other because I like honesty, sincerity etc.

Because you know, I just needed to meet a person and get to know him in all sincerity and honesty and luckily that I met you and I hope that we will have a conversation filled with honesty, sincerity, getting through etc. . ...
You have the right to contact the one you want car on does not know yourself first, but I would like to know: if you are with other men in contact car if you are with men in contact I would like you wish good luck and good luck but if you're not there I would like us to get to know each other.

Don't think I'm jealous no, but I'm rather suspicious because my life has been a misery with women so understand me!

I was disappointed by my ex wife the one I met after the mother of my daughter who died of breast cancer, she cheated on me with a man in our bed as for me I had all my trust her more than anything in the world and it broke my heart and my soul and now I'm single with my daughter Marion, 10 years old.

You know before we met I met people on the net They were not at all serious and also married women and right now you are my only contact and I hope we will have a conversation filled with sincerity and honesty and I also hope that you are not a married woman who tries to play with my feelings.

I research a sincere woman honest serious and especially very faithful for a serious relation sincere honest stable for the remainder of our days.

you know what success belongs to those who seek, happiness comes to those who deserve, love is a wind you never know where it comes from.

I would like to have a kind, sincere, honest, faithful woman, although she is in love with me that she could love me wholeheartedly as much as me, and also that she will trust me because nothing is so beautiful that trust in a faithful sincere love.

The person with whom I will be for the rest of my life will never regret, I will make him happy with all the Love that I carry for him as it has never been, I am ready for anything for this person because the distance doesn't matter to me because Love is always a meeting.

I love life and I launch it in the freshness of the early morning, the happiness of feeling myself exist. I am a beating man. I am made for the joy of living. I go straight ahead and I like challenges and reaching goals. I am a man of nature a little reserved, shy, simple, understanding, intelligent, open to others tolerant- very good cook

OK me I like the complicity, the mutual respect of the other, the practical sense, the laughter, the love, the countryside, the cinema, the restaurants, the sports, the walking, the kitchen, the music, nature, walks, pets.

The picture he stole has been reported as misused by scammers on many sites, but one surprised me as there was name Anna there)

Stay safe :-)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marius Moreau, moreaumarius0@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:52 am

Interpals
marius_77899 Marius, 51 y.o.
Paris, France [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
the partner I'm looking for? the one who will open her heart to me, will know how and will want to read mine, with qualities and faults in relation to mine, because by completing each other, we become one. Someone capable of commitment, loyalty, fantasy, depth, gentleness, tenderness, complicity and sharing .....!

Good morning, how are you doing ?? I hope you are well, although we are not from the same region, I wanted to get in touch with you because of what your photo inspires me !! I find it quite expressive, we can perceive a gentle, kind and delicate being. I am announcing this to you without any complacency. I also know that you cannot say the same about me, if sometimes you have the curiosity to see who is behind these few lines, I leave you my msn address so that we can perhaps exchange ... and in the goal of course for you to see me !! moreaumarius0@gmail.com. otherwise you can also match yours to me !! in the meantime, I am going to watch for the echo of your unknown thoughts !!!.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

moreaumarius0@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:48 pm

Interpals
marius_77899 Marius, 51 y.o.
Paris, France [Current City & Hometown

Good evening how are you ?? I hope you are well, although we are not from the same region, I wanted to get in touch with you because of what your photo inspires me !! I find it quite expressive, we can perceive a gentle, kind and delicate being. I am announcing this to you without any complacency. I also know that you cannot say the same about me, if sometimes you have the curiosity to see who is behind these few lines, I leave you my msn address so that we can perhaps exchange ... and in the goal of course for you to see me !! moreaumarius0@gmail.com. otherwise you can also match yours to me !! in the meantime, I am going to watch for the echo of your unknown thoughts !!!.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maelysgamartin@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Interpals
hugo1000 Hugo, 48 y.o.
Paris, France [Current City & Hometown
Hello to all interpals members, my name is Hugo. I am a 48 years old man looking for new friends around the world. Though I would like to find my half, I mean a woman with who I would like to share my life.

Hello, I hope you are doing well and having a good time, despite the distance between us, I would like to get in touch with you because your profile made me want to believe in a nice meeting, I think that you are a person who has a lot to share and whom I can trust as I can read joy and friendliness when I read your profile and look at your profile picture. I am therefore taking the first step by sending you this message. I hope that on your side, you also want to believe it, if I contact you, it is first of all to get to know each other and see later if our affinities are compatible. I leave you my Gmail Hangout and Skype address maelysgamartin@gmail.com so that we can better exchange in private.

Image Image Image

kyberlin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sylvain Berthault, belemsigrisylvain@gmail.com & +33756934659

Postby kyberlin » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:57 pm

Erick +33 7 56 98 47 81, Skype live:.cid.ed0c210eb69d1951
Erick 50 y.o., daughter Oceane 11 y.o.
This time it’s Erick with daughter Oceane, they live in Abbeville. He is from Milan. He is on the Facebook dating up.
He sells exclusive cars. His wife died in a car accident. Both he and his daughter go on video on Skype but mic is off because they don’t speak other languages but French. I suspect screen recording from a real person who was probably scammed together with his child.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sylvain Berthault, belemsigrisylvain@gmail.com & +33756934659

Postby Bix » Mon May 09, 2022 1:11 pm

Original posting still active on hangout
belemsigrisylvain@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lecomtevic5@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:25 am

INTERPALS
Vic4555 Vic, 48 y.o.
Valencia, Spain [Current City]
Strasbourg, France [Hometown]
I would like to redo my life with a sincere, serious, faithful woman like me in order to build a serious relationship based on trust, respect, the complicity of everyone, with this woman I would like to share love, tenderness, joy, affection, pleasures finally shared all these beautiful things that life offers us through love because there is nothing so beautiful when you love..

Hi, how are you doing ?? I hope you are well, although we are not from the same region, I wanted to get in touch with you about what your photo inspires me!! I find it quite expressive, we can perceive a gentle, kind and delicate being. I announce this to you without any kindness. I also know that you can't say the same about me, if you ever have the curiosity to see who is behind these few lines, I'll leave you my gmail address so that we can perhaps exchange... and in the good goal for you to see me!! lecomtevic5@gmail.com. otherwise you can also match me yours!! in the meantime, I'm going to watch the echo of your unknown thoughts!!!.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

moreauernest16@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:28 pm

Interpals
Ernest4555 Ernest, 49 y.o.
Făgăraș, Romania [Current City]
Strasbourg, France [Hometown]
I am not in competition with anyone.
I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone.
I'm just trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.

Hi, how are you doing ?? I hope you are well, although we are not from the same region, I wanted to get in touch with you about what your photo inspires me!! I find it quite expressive, we can perceive a gentle, kind and delicate being. I announce this to you without any kindness. I also know that you can't say the same about me, if you ever have the curiosity to see who is behind these few lines, I'll leave you my gmail address so that we can perhaps exchange... and in the good goal for you to see me!! moreauernest16@gmail.com. otherwise you can also match me yours!! in the meantime, I'm going to watch the echo of your unknown thoughts!!!.

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

berangerdupont403@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:48 pm

Interpals
beranger1 Beranger, 48 y.o.
Metz, France [Current City & Hometown]
je suis un homme honnete et serieux
je suis ici pour fais du serieux voila

I am berangerdupont and here is my email berangerdupont403@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Piron Laurent, laurent.piron001@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:32 pm

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel, kik: Domingoo83

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:33 pm

.tagged.com/profile/6050621142
Daniel
67 · Nice, France

YoloGRWM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jean-Yves Lambermont - jylambermont451@outlook.fr

Postby YoloGRWM » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:11 pm

Currently trading name as Jean-Yves Lambermont from Strasbourg, France, and age 48yo.
Email: jylambermont451@outlook.fr
Only has Skype & Email, didn’t get Skype address as I don’t have Skype.
Also gave a photo of his daughter, it’s actually not his daughter, the family has an open profile & can clearly see her & her dad are definitely not Rocco nor Jean-Yves.
He’s on International Cupid dating site.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vicdubon6@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:36 pm

Interpals
bonn020 Vic, 49 y.o.
Strasbourg, France [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

Hi, how are you doing ?? I hope you are well, although we are not from the same region, I wanted to get in touch with you about what your photo inspires me!! I find it quite expressive, we can perceive a gentle, kind and delicate being. I announce this to you without any kindness. I also know that you can't say the same about me, if you ever have the curiosity to see who is behind these few lines, I'll leave you my Skype or Gmail address so that we can perhaps exchange...and with the aim of course for you to see me!! vicdubon6@gmail.com my Skype is; live:.cid.cdd0b6291bc3d59d otherwise you can also match me yours!! in the meantime, I'm going to watch the echo of your unknown thoughts!!!.

Image Image Image

Return to “White Males”