It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jason aka Cascus Helmiwen - cascushelmiwen@gmail.com (Hangouts)

African scammers posing as white men.
hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hockeygirl » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:32 am

The photos stolen and they belong to a Croatian/American man call Marko Gojanovic who lives in Miami Florida USA/Los Angeles California USA, as a Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
https://www.facebook.com/markoyrwrld
https://www.facebook.com/Marko-Gojanovi ... e2yISueLtI
https://www.instagram.com/marko_gojanovic/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/markogojanovic?lang=en

I met this man call Jason aka Cascus Helmiwen on a Dating Site call Zorpia.com/Twoo.com
Email Address: cascushelmiwen@gmail.com (Hangouts)
https://www.twoo.com/922065962#index

Helmiwen, 49
Perth

Likes 129 Views 104 Match % 79%

Here to date

Chat Connected

Image Image Image Image Image

PROFILE DETAILS

Helmiwen has completed 7 out of 52 details.

Response rate: 86%
Response time: Within a couple of hours
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Preferred language: English
Relationship status: I'm single
Sexual orientation: I'm straight

Messages he sent to me in my Zorpia.com/Twoo.com Inbox

Helmiwen: How are you ?
Helmiwen: I’m good
Helmiwen: Where are you from ?
Helmiwen: Okay , I’m from NY
Helmiwen: I’m Jason by name and you ?
Helmiwen: Nice too meet you
Helmiwen: Do you have Instagram on your phone?
Helmiwen: Send me a message right away on hangouts then
Helmiwen: cascushelmiwen@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hockeygirl » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:45 am

Name: Jason Cascus Helmiwen
Marital Status: Divorced with no children (Divorced two years ago)
Current Location: New York USA
Home Town: Perth Australia
Nationality: Australian
Email Address: cascushelmiwen@gmail.com (Hangouts)
Social Media: Instagram A/c: helmiwen
Dating Site: Zorpia.com/Twoo.com

He is originally from Perth Australia but now he lives in New York USA, as a Engineer. But he said to me in WhatsApp that he is mainly into cryptocurrency investments, forex and that he's main stream of income that makes more money than he's other job.
He is divorced with no children. He has a Instagram A/c: helmiwen

Pinaytalk
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason aka Cascus Helmiwen - cascushelmiwen@gmail.com (Hangouts)

Postby Pinaytalk » Mon May 24, 2021 1:53 am

This guy using same photos introduced himself to me as Daniel Anton Ford through Instagram.
Email address danantonford@gmail.com
Claims to be a Mechanical Engineer from San Francisco and currently contracts in Bulgaria.

Mod edit: Merged; see below.

Pinaytalk
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Anton Ford danantonford@gmail.com 669-228-6512

Postby Pinaytalk » Thu May 27, 2021 11:44 pm

Name: Daniel "Dan" Anton Ford
Instagram Account instagram.com/danielantonford?utm_medium=copy_link
Email address: danantonford@gmail.comG
Phone: 669-228-6512 (California)
Claims a Bulgarian number:359-87-797-0649,

Stole pictures from an American/Croatiian Instagram and Facebook account by the name of Marko Gojanovic.

Introduced himself to me through Instagram DM. Then proceeded to chat on Whatsapp. Discovered he was using pictures from a legitimate IG account from a guy in Miami. Claims to be a Mechanical Engineer from San Francisco and currently contracts in Bulgaria. Wife died from cervical cancer 5 years ago.

IntuiGurl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason aka Cascus Helmiwen - cascushelmiwen@gmail.com (Hangouts)

Postby IntuiGurl » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:00 am

The same person initiated contact through my Instagram claiming himself as Daniel Anton Ford, turned 45 years old last August 18...Oil and Gas Engineer by profession from San Jose California, widower since 2015, without a child. Wife died of cervical cancer. The guy claimed to be an American with an accent, so I asked him which accent is he pertaining to...mentioned that he has a Czech accent as he and his sister were raised in Prague since his mom is a Czech national and his dad an American. They moved to Prague due to his dad's work assignment. Then a funny thing was I asked him to describe his childhood in Prague, however he was not able to elaborate, only gave generic info about Prague itself which people knew about. The guy's letter was pretty obvious to have been copied and pasted somewhere...or maybe from correspondences of ladies he probably scammed before. Claims to be a wide reader, quotes a lot of Hemingways and the like. It's quite obvious as when asked to elaborate certain details from what he wrote, he's unable to do so... anyone who's keen can easily spot him on.
The guy even has a get to know Q&A, this was where I was really able to confirm he's a scammer...why?
Plain and simple...for a person who wrote initially well, like it was taken from a literary book kind of (I even complimented him like he must've have been a writer)...the answers to his Q&A was exactly the opposite, a 180% opposite LOL, you can tell that he must've copied and pasted it from another person he scammed :D...
A total turnaround from a person who's so deep then suddenly became so shallow in his reasoning...what a red flag there, like easily spot on. LOL
Then he gave his skypeID for VC mentioning that he wants to prove that he really meant everything and to prove that his feelings were true...then that time told him Sorry, I am only a poor person, in an instant he unfollowed me on IG.

Return to “White Males”