It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Liucheng Steven, 971-248-8590

African scammers posing as white men.
ismafe2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Liucheng Steven, 971-248-8590

Postby ismafe2 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:09 am

The one you mention changed to this profile that is private:
https://www.instagram.com/beautyinside_k12/

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Sungho - Sungho.org@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:19 pm

Sungho233 Feb 10
Hello

Sungho233
Email Sungho.org@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 41 y.o.
Country South Korea
City Seoul
Here for Romance, Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Other
Body Type Athletic
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Engineering supervisor
Description
Personal Description Nice looking

IP Address Geolocation
105.112.102.187 is an IPv4 address owned by Airtel Networks Limited and located in Awka, Nigeria

^^hangouts
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sungho - Sungho.org@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:57 pm

facebook.com/Davidtyu4
David Lee Brandon
CEO/Business Owner at Civil Engineering World
Studied at University of East Anglia (UEA)
Lives in Norwich, Norfolk
From Norwich, Norfolk
Single
You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:59 pm

loveplanet.com/a-photo/login-2b19425d12df
Jin Yang
38 , Aries
Republic of Korea, Seoul

dating.rambler.ru/a-photo/login-dinichang9
Dini Chang
40 , Pisces
United States of America, Virginia Beach

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby curlyangel » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:02 am

RPO ---> Kang Hyunsoo, a plastic surgeon living in Seoul, South Korea.

Here is a thread on him: https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 8&start=15

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:03 pm

Thanks for the hint - merged :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

SoMuch12
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SoMuch12 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:42 pm

David Lee Brandon on Facebook
(847) 802-9684

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Liucheng Steven, 971-248-8590 & (847) 802-9684

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:46 pm

(847) 802-9684

Usage Landline
City Huntley
State Illinois
County Mchenry
Providers Ameritech Illinois
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Deleted User 103214

Bookmark and Share

Byung hoon Sang

Postby Deleted User 103214 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:36 pm

He approached me on Instagram.

He uses the name of Byung Hoon Sang, either on Instagram (@byung3400), Facebook and line (Byunghoon12).

I've sent him 2 pictures of me I am afraid, just 2 selfies (face only) but that makes me feel uncomfortable.

I've never been catfished before, it feels awful. Glad I did a chrome image search and found this site.

The image search done through Google didn't hint anything, I found it out through chrome search.

Do you think having send my selfies (face only), will give me troubles?

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Byung Sang - IG

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:50 am

byung3400

25 posts
48 followers
249 following

Byung sang

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

check scammer's IG and you'll find even more pics

Bananasilk
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Chung Lee, +4915214862399

Postby Bananasilk » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:01 am

So here comes my story.

What was said:

Name: Chung Lee
Phone: +49 1521 4862399
Family: younger brother and father
Occupation: Working as an engineer on a 2y4m contract for a German petroleum company
Originally from South Korea, but has lived in the US for many years
Speaks English and very little Korean
Ownes three dogs - two Dobermans and one small white dog (Miki)

So he hooked me up on Tinder and asked to chat on WhatsApp, and it is very common, I had no problem with that.

He said he lives in Berlin, and as I live in Northern Europe, our time zones matched, so it was easy to talk (and well, it also matches well with the Nigerian time zone :))

I didn't take him that seriously to start with, and he was not pushy either, though consistent. So after a while, I started noticing how he is avoiding certain questions - about the Korean language, about his past. Just being too vague.
The dogs are real and truly seem to belong to that person on the pics, I can see them here too: and there were many photos of them together on the Insta account I followed before he deleted it. He said that the dags were take n care of in his family house in Korea.

Also, he was too accepting. I have worked with Koreans before and I know their mindset but and it made me doubt things but, as everyone is different and he supposedly lived in the US, I was like, ok... I kept feeding them with all kinds of reasons why we are not a good fit, but he handled them all. But he dressed too Korean too lol. He also started to delete his social media, there was one Insta account, he deleted. Also that Tinder account.

Then, of course, I asked to speak over the phone, he kept telling me that I will not like his voice, but then agreed.
OMG. I literally froze. He sounded 100% Nigerian. The contrast between his face and voice was just too huge. He tried to speak very lightly, but I told her that his accent is African and I ended the conversation.

But then I thought that maybe, just maybe I am just weird lol, and asked for a video. He sent one! Without speaking in it though. In this video, his expression is exactly like: so do you believe me now? There was a background sound, and a time added to it. Also, he sent a voice message, and there the accent either was not really there or was very weak, actually, it did remind a Korean accent this time, simply too strong for someone who has lived for years in America.

Then I was like... hmm ok... Then he said he has to travel, to Sg. I didn't ask more about it, but we all know that Sg stands for Singapore, I just mentioned that ah ok, time difference, and he said yeah.
So when he "left" for Singapore, he sent me a video from the airplane. Though, it was clearly a bus where he was sitting, in a suit and all (and I have seen one photo from the same bus here, in someone's post - he is wearing a different outfit there).

Things were getting really interesting :P
And then he arrived, about 1,5h later :mrgreen:

I was like, where are you know? He said oh I had to go to Sylt first (it is an island in Germany). Well, I have been to Sylt, and I have also been to Berlin myself. And there is no freakin' way you can get from berlin to Sylt in 1,5h.
So now I was reaaalllly curious, and did the reverse image search, finding first his Jae Hogar account at some Chinese platform and then this site here.

So I sent him the links and thanked him for his time, it was actually pretty fun. He called me and tried to say that I have misunderstood something, but his accent again was just too much. When I laughed at his "aks" instead of "ask", he ended the call, just to call back, even more annoyed :-o Now I was done with the fun and blocked him.

My thoughts.

The original author of the images - I mean, what kind of person walks around, taking selfies every hour of his life and posts it online for everyone to download?
Secondly - there are videos too, and one of them fits the situation just too well.
Thirdly - the voice message, no matter how many times I listen to it, I cannot confirm it is an African person speaking - and I know many people from there.
Sometimes it feels like this Korean person is collaborating with these guys :mrgreen:

I tried to search for the logo of the clinic HH, but unsuccessfully - what is the name of the clinic, does anyone know?

The chatting - it was seriously professional (minus those mistakes I mentioned) - it did remind me of my Korean friends, a bit.
These Nigerians there are doing an amazing job, seriously. No wonder they make money from it.

He did not ask for any money from me though, nothing. I personally find this kind of dedication from that person's side a complete waste of time and would have a serious talk with him as his boss there.

I was smart enough to take screenshots from his social media along the way + have the ones he sent me. Some of those match pictures others have already posted. Is there a way to post WhatsApp videos here?

I am lazy, made a collage:

UnscamLove
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby UnscamLove » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:04 pm

Latest pictures I got. Hardly any of the ones posted before me.
Same story but met on Meeff added to Kakao.

NCharlotte
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby NCharlotte » Wed May 05, 2021 1:26 pm

He used the name Alex Huan Chen, half Vietnamese (Dad) half Korean (Mom)
His Dad passed away, living with Mom in Singapore, then move to UK working for Shell.
His English isn’t British, also not Asian accent. I don’t know where he actually is. But I felt he was unreal after a few talks. He knows nothing about Singapore
He texted the same hello message every day while I rarely replied, he kept saying he liked me and sent a lot of photos that he sent to all of you up here, also some videos.
Lol ~
Just kinda wasting time.
His phone number : ‪+44 7441 449321‬.
FYI.

leedeeleedeelee22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby leedeeleedeelee22 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:28 am

Sweetheart i knew in our first conversation(that was only 10 minutes lomg) when he asked my occupation but not my name. That was first strike then i asked him could he verify that he was real and to send me a picture of himself with two fingers on his head. Now usually of i doubt someone and they are real they will do this, even if they look bad because i make them feel comfortable but He got Hella defensive... Made it feel like i was forcing him. And he would send a picture but he would send one take it his way, sent me a picture that showed sunlight at nighttime..thhat double verified he was a scammer lmaoo

Kendall
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kendall » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:38 pm

Met "Henry kim" from tinder...
I should have realised that something was off cos he didn't even ask for my name even though we were texting for quite a bit...
He refused to video call but only does voice call...
When i asked him to speak in Korean, he gave me some lame excuses...
Anyway, when he asked me for a "little help" to pay his taxes, it finally confirmed all my suspicions.
Damn I've been catfished!

Hope this will help someone out there...

Return to “White Males”