It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 7:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Tom Kirkman - 401-365-4743

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:05 am

wonder.dating/en/users/tomkirkman
tomkirkman
55, Man, Single
Fairhope, United States

My self-introduction
i am Tom kirkman i am a polish by nationality 55 years old,i live in pawtucket Rhode island,i am a freelance contractor an aeronautic engineer,i am christian by birth,i am a outdoor person i love traveling adventure so much ,i guess is because of the nature of my job that is while i do love to travel,i love going to beach i love to swim,i am humble ,kind caring i love people around me,i a simple man very affectionate,very romantic i love to show the whole world about my woman,i am God fearing man,i love to give my woman the best treat making her the one in everything i do,i am ready to adore her if she loves me from her heart.i have a son, my live poland with my mother,i hope my woman she ready to love me and my family,i love to dance love music soccer,basketball and football so much,if you are willing to know more about me reach me,four zero one,three six five.four seven four three okay
i hope to hear from you soon thanks from.
Tom kirkman

(401) 365-4743
Usage Landline
City Pawtucket
State Rhode Island
County Providence
Providers Conversent Communications Of Rhode Island

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor