It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Bassel Daoud, basseldaoud8@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:39 pm

pictures stolen from the real Dr. Bassel Daoud, a Canadian-Syrian ophthalmologist, see below.

Waydate
Bassel
- 64 y/o man
- from Albany, New York, USA
Willing to meet the good ones here, hopeful God will could allow me

My name is Dr. Bassel Daoud. would like us to have more conversation on my Gmail Inbox here i send it. write me directly to my email here: basseldaoud8@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bassel Daoud, basseldaoud8@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:51 pm

email address leads to a profile on flickr
same name, same user name

also here:

wootechie.com/members/basseldaoud076
Bassel Daoud
60 yo
Start Dating Dating for Computing Technology Experts

FB
Bassel Daoud
user name: odion.isaiah

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:55 pm

goes by :
Dr Luiz Carlos on FB
don't think that this might be the RPO
profile from 09/2019
into health and beauty

goes by Dr. Srijan
srijan.asia
My name is Dr. Srijan. My research on cosmetic products and their impacts on human health is underway. I graduated from the University of Australia. Basically, my secondary subjects include food, health and its impact on skin textures. This is my blog where I will be sharing my thoughts about different procedures and products which I have obtained after consulting with practitioners from around the world.

all profiles use the pic posted in this thread

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:11 pm

.... the "secret" is his smock ...... SAC - Syrian American Medical Center - Al Luqta -Qatar

Dr. Bassel Daoud, a Canadian national, from the University of Damascus, Syria, received a doctorate in human medicine in 2005 and then he specialized in ophthalmology and surgery.............

.... his Name are also written: Dr.Bassel Dawood

.tabeebak.qa/doctor-profile/bassel-dawood-ophthalmologist-in-qatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bassel, basseldaoud09@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:39 am

Interpals
basseldaoud09 60
Syriam, Myanmar
Well, i am here to meet new friends, hope all my wishes come to pass.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bassel Daoud, n30656500@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:22 am

Mugu mixing it up..
viewtopic.php?p=686148#p686148

Hello dear .

How are you today? I hope you are fine with good health. I appreciate your response, and I'm interested to know more about you.

My name is Dr. Bassel Daoud from Honduras, currently Working here in One of the Us Military Hospital Located here Syria I work as one of the Military Doctors here.

I have been into this field for over 12 years as a Military Doctor. I have a son though I am widower and I'm looking for someone to continue my life no matter the distance, age I believe that does not matter when love arrives is just a mile that can be closed in the blink of an eye by two hearts who agreed to be together.

I love friends and family, I'm a nice person and I can easily make friends. I love life, I love my family and I still have some love to share with an exceptional woman. Life can be lonely without someone.

I am a person who is very real when it comes to life problems. I am honest, kind, caring, affectionate, good humor, free, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.

I will wait for your response.
Thank You.
Dr. Bassel.

Return to “White Males”