It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

rayadams154 - rayadams45@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:31 pm

Hello dear, I will be happy to build a wonderful relationship with you. please email me so we can have a private conversation, I can tell you more about myself and also send you my Whatsapp number for easy communication. Please, I am a very serious person, and I would like you to be serious with me. I have a lot to tell you about myself and also send you more photos of me because I think the site does not accept photos.
rayadams45@hotmail.com

cupidoparamayores

rayadams154: love is what matters
[rayadams154]
male, 54 years old, Brantley, Alabama, United States

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ray Adams - rayadams45@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:51 pm

Hello darling, I am Ray Adams from UK, I am Proferssion engineer, after reviewing your profile I choose my interest to know more about you and I will also love to visit your country soon, please I would like to know more about you, yes it is possible, a recent photo of you. Please write to me via this email (rayadams45@hotmail.com) so I can send you some recent photos of me and also tell you more about me. I've been trying to upload a photo of myself on this site, but I don't think the site supports it. I will keep trying to upload but please reply to my massage asap via my email so we can have a more private conversation. Thanks for reading my short massage, I hope to read from you soon.
Yours friend
rayadams45@hotmail.com
Ray Adams.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: rayadams45@hotmail.com & rayadams45@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:18 am

I adore animals, especially puppies, I like art, dance. I love eating a delicious dinner and swimming between my pillows so I love sleeping. I like the new parts of the world, the tranquility of the sea, the beautiful mountains and the life it has to offer. I am looking for a real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion and romance. I will be happy if you contact me via my email rayadams45 hotmail. I hope to hear from you soon.

Me, I don't know much about the internet dating site, but I was introduced to the site by my good friend, he knows his wife from this dating site.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:45 am

cupidoparamayores.com/member/profile_mondray
Man
Searching Woman
Birthdate 06-29-1966
My partner's age 23-109
Common interests to share Business Networks, Books / Opinion, Camping, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing / Hunting, Gardening / Landscaping, Nightclubs / Dancing, Performing Arts, Playing Sports, Politics
Header looking for a true love
Desired Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Love
Social
Religion Catholic
Children No
State / Region Birmingham
City Birmingham
Physical Characteristics
Height 171-180см (5'8"-5'11")
Body Type Above average
Eye color Grey
About my partner
Interests Business Networks, Books / Opinion, Camping, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing / Hunting, Gardening / Landscaping, Nightclubs / Dancing, Performing Arts, Playing Sports, Politics
Desired Relationship Friendship, Messenger, Marriage, Interest Sharing, Love
add comment
Visitors cannot add comments to the profile. Please sign in .
Chat With Singles And Singles For Free | Terms of use | Privacy Policy | About us | Contact us | Send Unlimited Messages | Site Map
Find Single Women Free | Single Older Men In Colombia | Single Older Women In Colombia | Single Older Women In Bogota
Single Older Men In Venezuela | Single Older Women In Venezuela | Single Older Men In Argentina | Single Older Women In Argentina
Find Single Men Free | Single Older Men In America | Single Older Women In The United States Single Older Men In Mexico
Hello dear, I will be happy to build a wonderful relationship with you. please email me so we can have a private conversation, I can tell you more about myself and also send you my Whatsapp number for easy communication. Please, I am a very serious person, and I would like you to be serious with me. I have a lot to tell you about myself and also send you more photos of me because I think the site does not accept photos.
rayadams45@hotmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:07 pm

cupidoparamayores/
rayadams54
Male, 54 years old,
Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
Looking for a Woman
Date of birth 04-29-1967
My partner's age 23-109
Desired Relationship Marriage, Love
Occupation Engineer
Religion Catolic

Oct 4 2020 - Hello dear
happy new year to you, it is a pleasure to write to you after reading your profile. My name is MR. Adams from the UK. I am here looking for your hand for a true relationship. I admire and read about your country for so long and want to visit it very soon if only I can have a wonderful relationship with you. I want to be contacted through my email address (rayadams45@hotmail.com) because I am not always on this site and I also believe that email communication will be easy and fast. As we get to know each other, we will exchange mobile phone numbers. Please honey, I will be happy to read soon, I will wait for your email in my mailbox. Have fun and take good care of yourself ..rayadams45@hotmail.com
Your friend
Adams

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Khoury

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:13 pm

clone;
ru.12.ua/ Paul Khoury
Sydney, Australia.
52 years old, looking for a woman for a serious relationship.
Was: 18 January 2020
Education: master's degree
Job: management
add new pics:
ImageImage
About me
I'm optimist, I like to have fun and I have a great sense of honor. I like a lot of things, bright sun, good weather, sea and mountains. I like to spend my free time with my friends. I love to have fun, to go to the cinema and the theater, to visit museums and exhibitions. I like to travel and have rest outdoors as well. Personally, I am romantic, cheerful, full of love, with a lot of energy. I am an optimistic person who enjoys every day of my life. I'm driven to achieve the things that are important to me. I adore comfort and try to create it everywhere - in my soul and in the places I live.

Return to “White Males”