It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Harry Johnson Travis - harrytrvs@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Impala67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Impala67 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:15 pm

*ughh*

Harry Johnson Travis was his name to me. We met on a dating site back in May. Anyways he told me he was 38 in the military had a 8 year old son I believe named Kevin living with his mother at the time. He also told me he grew up in Irvine,CA and was currently in Texas working on a classified military assignment. Constantly told me he loved me and wanted to be home with me, marry me blah blah blah. He is very charming and manipulative he would easily get upset if I didn’t respond fast enough or accuse me of talking to other people. Anyways I felt something was off so I decided to do a google image search and sure enough that brought me here. I’ve recently blocked him on everything I feel stupid for falling this I usually always have my guard up. Unfortunately since I fell for it I did loose some money along the way. I hope this helps someone in the future..no one deserves this these people are heartless.

Google Hangouts- harrytrvs@gmail.com

I did have a phone number but I deleted it.
I also have a bunch of pictures but it won’t let me upload them.

Hopefully this will help someone in the future

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry Johnson Travis - harrytrvs@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:44 pm

We are very sorry for the scam. Unfortunately the evil doesn't sleep online and we can only fight it by getting educated. Please read more about online scams, ask questions so it never will happen again. Be safe!

Attached is instruction how to upload photos in here:

Click on POST A REPLY ;
Click on *Add image to post* - on the bottom under the box;
Pop up screen will open : CHOOSE IMAGES -
BROWSE picture from your computer's folder ; highlight picture in blue;
click OPEN ;
the pop out screen will come back;
click UPLOAD... :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “White Males”