It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Grant Oliver, grantoliver5647@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:05 am

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Grantoliver
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
Single woman
About yourself:
I'm a gentleman and straight forward person..
Looking for:
A person who will make me smile everyday and won't hurt me in any way, someone that will take good care of my only and show him greater love.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Daniel, paultimmy404@gmail.com & 423-216-4548

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:02 pm

RPO is Antonio Apicella

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6145296359
Daniel, 54 Los Angeles, CA
Ethnicity: Native American
About Me: My name is Paul I'm a Building & Road Constructor Engineer. My character is strong and caring. Friendship and good conversation are important to me. I'm from Pasadena, California. I really do work hard and have achieved a good deal for my efforts. Sometimes I work long hours so patience and understanding are needed. I do like to go out with my partner and have a good time as there is nothing like spending quality time laughing and having fun with them,I am a romantic, creative and smart man with temperament and a good sense of humor. My Hobbies: music, sport, traveling and different cultures. I like to be active but also I like to sit at a romantic place with good music. I am optimistic, self-confident and independent. Also I am serious, honest and not married. I lost my wife to breast cancer some years ago. I have my own, successful business.
Looking For: Well I am looking for long term relationship.Yes am caring, sincere, loving, honest, loyal, devoted, (if i had my partner), and goal orientated individual. And sometimes looks isn’t everything,l don’t believe in age in a relationship all that l want a woman that will make me happy so much and make me feel so good and that will be faithful in all things that she told me that will be truthful to me will you be like that for me? that is all that l need from a woman who will feel comfortable in a variety of environments. I want a woman who is independent and who doesn't NEED me, but WANTS me and thinks I enhance is life. I hope she will see me as her closest friend. I want a woman who is self-confident and who doesn't feel the need to put on airs. she most be ready for us to work together as soul mind and body and to be able to make our family happy in any ways of our life. Most importantly, NO DRAMA :)

Hey Dear nice meeting you, My Name is Paul Writing to someone you have never met or talked to before, I think its extremely difficult. Take this message for instance, I had all the words in my head but could not seem to put a coherent sentence together, was going to start with hello, hi there, what's up lol or hey, how are you today? but it just seemed too blunt for me so I went with Hey. If you've hangout app on your phone add me with paultimmy404@gmail.com 423 216 4548 Paul.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Scott,

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:45 pm

.twitter.com/DavidSc33481365
David Scott
@DavidSc33481365
I’m ready to help anybody, I don’t need your nude pics
David Scott
@DavidSc33481365
Jul 6
Sugarbaby needed First 20 to like AND retweet get $1500.I'm legit 24 hours giveawaydm me

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grant Oliver, grantoliver5647@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:56 pm

dateway.app
jamesbaker615896
Texas

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:09 pm

scammer decided for an add. pic on its twitter profile
posted here
see
viewtopic.php?p=649613#p649613

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:53 pm

Mugu finally admits...

I already admit to it that I'm a scammer

Please can you just give me small time to explain myself please

This is me

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Daniel, paultimmy404@gmail.com & 423-216-4548

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:16 am

Still widely abused over the net..

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Return to “White Males”