It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:15 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mike, +393511339024

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mike, +393511339024

Postby Bix » Sat May 15, 2021 7:41 am

RPO is Jarosław Wacław Lasecki

EuropeDating
Username:
Mike01
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
+393511339024
About yourself:
Humble and honest
Looking for:
I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Mike, +393511339024

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike, +393511339024

Postby IceFM » Sat May 15, 2021 4:59 pm

Princele Jackson
I'm a petrochemical engineer and also an independent contractor
.instagram.com/princelejackson/

Профиль: James422
Страна: Германия, Северный Рейн-Вестфалия
https:/ /russianflirting.com/ru/viewprofile/James422

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Males”