It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Raymond Smiths, raymondsmiths937@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:43 am

Wonder Dating
raymondsmiths937
57, Man, Single
Los Angeles, United States
Little about myself I'm a man who is Hard working, optimistic, playful, devoted, intelligent, trusted, genuine, honest, sincere,witty and easy going man. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life, I am very responsible and try to eat right, work out and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. That is what I am all about and if you do not have them you do not have anything. I think it is important and to understand and accept each other's strength and weaknesses, it is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with a lots of laughter I strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals.
Things I like about myself
I'm an easy going man with good working conditions, I am supportive and caring, I am also a good listener.
in fact I am a good and well-mannered I love my family, I like to spend time with them...I am quite active, I like to work and not sit in one place. I know how to be friends and know how to love ... I appreciate decency, sincerity, reliability and I try to be like that in myself ... I like walking, traveling, reading books, theater, sometimes cooking ... and I also need to learn my English because when there is no practice I make a lot of mistake
My favourite outdoor activities are
I enjoy going out to the beach, love the ocean and mountain view, also take a walk in the park.

Hangout pic..
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raymond Smiths, raymondsmiths937@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:35 pm

.... from Twitter

https:/ /mobile.twitter.com/griseldareyesq

Dr. Francisco Zamora

.instagram.com/cirugiasinhuella/

.facebook.com/Dr-Francisco-Zamora-100674205546333
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Males”