It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

David Minc - davhen1212@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
biggles777
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby biggles777 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:10 am

Hi

The following is a heavily edited long term romance scam my alias engaged in last year operated by organised criminals. You meet on WWF2 and move to Hangouts. Included in the exchange are some of the key red flags to look for. From "alaye" at the start to a computer graphic of an Italian Identity card.

If you meet these people they're going to destroy you and take you for everything you have. After several months I was asked for $45,000 as their first "request". They work in shifts, research the information they've taken from you and then call in someone who knows about it and test you, repeatedly.

The Italian who was perfect and always correcting my spelling must have nightmares when he see's how another one blew it at the end.

Email and WhatsApp are as follows;

davhen1212@gmail.com

Images attached including fake Italian ID and UK oil contract. Childrens faces are blurred.

David Minc is also David Meachel from Milan Italy with a daughter 12 turning 13 soon called Tammy. He works in Houston and is 60 years old, born on 1/1/1960. He is an only child, says his parents lived good lives and passed away late in life. Father was in Italian military and mother a business woman. Both had "accomplished" lives. His wife died in childbirth. He is a man of God and frequently quotes the bible. About his work in his words;

Him: I am International crude Oil and petroleum dealer, I specialize in commercial and private purchases. you can see that i am a very ambitious person lol.

Him: My work is taskful, demanding and have made me traveled all over USA, Mexico, Japan, the UK, Germany, and most frequently to scotland uk.

Edit: Someone young and Nigerian but they have a story better than most. We met March 1 and this scam lasted until the end of May. It has everything but along the way someone took notice and who I am speaking with changes. We talk then this;

Me: Ooh that sounds nice

Him: Alaye [African slang]

On we go and the talk is different. Whoever this is there's no rush to love. They send pictures of Indonesian food saying they enjoy it and workers from that country make it. It doesn't feel like a scam even though it will turn into one. Work and life are discussed, they always mention God. My kid is now his "little angel" then he switches back to his work and education;

Him: My work has really make has really taking my time I don't even have time to go out and hangout

Him: From one contract to another I have work for 25 years and it is time for me to settle dawn with my family and leave happily

Me: Hmm work does take time. So can you tell me what contract you are on now?

Him: Dear my education and job I Bagged some couple of degrees such as B.S.C and my Masters in Petroleum/Marine Engineering from Cambridge University in England, and I have worked with Sea Lion Marine services in Germany.I am also an International crude Oil and petroleum dealer, I specialize in commercial and private purchases.

Me: That sounds interesting

Him: Presently,i am working on a Contract ,project Deal with Exxon Mobil Oil and Gas Coperation in the Pacific Ocean,Offshore in the Oil Rig as a Rig supervisor/Project manager.My work is taskful, demanding and have made me traveled all over USA, Mexico, Japan, the UK, Germany, and most frequently to scotland uk.

Me: Ooh okay you say Pacific Ocean. May I ask where?

Him: My Company has a branch here in Phoenix, Arizona. Since the Oil Pipe's cross via phoenix. We are meant to take care of the pipes and carry out test on each crude oil that runs in different pipes.Here in Phoenix, we have the branch station that control all the flow of gas to different gas companies. Sometimes I get deity when I have allot of job to do.

Me: Ooh okay well you do have a very interesting background

They have a story and are now very well educated too. We have been talking about 2 weeks then;

Him: I am writing to you from Bergamo, Italy, at the heart of the coronavirus crisis.

Edit: It was a very long message with a cut and paste of government warnings. He's moved across ocean's in a day at a time of travel restrictions. Next we move to religion and my alias wants none of it. They push and I say your right to believe or not and we settle at that after it turns to how much you're his kind of woman and have turned his world upside down. WhatsApp numbers are exchanged;

Him: That why I said will should communicate via whsap

Me: Oh

Him: +1469252660 here is my WhatsApp number

Edit: They're not worried when I drop off for 2 days but they're making more of an effort and loving emoji and texts are sent. The pandemic is spoken of as is the work of my alias. Then "let's be together" from him;

Him: Honey I gave work for over 20 years now

Him: I really wish to settle dawn

Him: I will like to go into this business with you after of work

Edit and we talk "business" then the classic oil rig romance scam move from them;

Him: Okay I will be done with my project by then

Him: This is my last project

Him: I have work and work , I don't have time to stay with my family

Edit: We continue and I am baiting with my alias. I'm also interested in their knowledge;

Me: Ooh okay I'll leave you be. I see WTI is at $22

Him: Honey I don't get you

Me: Don't worry have a sleep we can text tomorrow

Edit as we end the day. A Cambridge educated petroleum dealer doesn't know what West Texas Intermediate is? I'm not letting that one pass. Next day and we bicker over WhatsApp then;

Me: If I recall correctly you are a crude oil and petroleum dealer?

Him: Yea you are correct

Me: How could an oil dealer not know what WTI is?

Him: Why do you say that

Him: Its just West Texas Intermediate [Someone is taking note]

Me: I mentioned it yesterday and you didn't know what it was or its price

Him: I never know you will have ideas about that

Him: I thought you where talking about something else yesterday and am really feeling sleeping

Edit and you can see where I have taken it and we continue. The price is talked about and their excuse is "I was really sleepy". They then sent an oil contract on Barclay Chambers letterhead in the name of David Meachel for 10.5 million GBP of crude oil with KCA DEUTAG Petroleum. A real company, not ExxonMobil, but oil dealers do trade with different counterparties. The letterhead is known as a scam and you can download the attached and see it's used for iPhone and other scams.

The next day and I've irritated them and apparently ignored WhatsApp;

Him: Why are you making me stupid because I love you ?

Him: You give me number that you are not even existing

Him: That is very wrong

Him: Stop acting like little God because some love from his heart

Me: Oh do shut up man. I gave you my number and just sent you a text. You give me different names, don't know what WTI is and send me something from London in a different name

Him: What are you talking about

Him: Are you still on this

Him: Why should I lie to you....what is my gain if I should lie to you

Him: I guess I just have to let you be

Him: Love is a thing of the heart

Edit as he goes on in a flap

Me: Well if you knew what you did for a living, didn't change your name and actually sent me a real contract I might believe you

Him: You are really upsetting me but I forgive you because of the love I have for you

Edit: An Italian identity card is sent. It's attached, download and zoom in. It's a computer graphic and you [can see right through it] Look where it's over the snack pack, you can see the corner of the snack pack [through] the card.

Him: I just want you to confirm my name on my I'd card

Edit: Insert picture of man holding a love sign

Him: I did all this because of the love I have for you

Him: I truly love you so much from my heart

Him: There was once an Italian man who once love you from his Herat ..

Edit: The picture of the man holding the sign is a PhotoShop of a Mark Wahlburg image even the actor warns about being used for scams on his social media accounts. We talk love with me questioning how it's possible on an IM in a couple of weeks. Then another classic oil rig scam move;

Him: If you tell me to come over and see first after my contract I will do so ...please my lady o don't mean to bugged you

Me: No one is meeting anyone the borders are closed

Edit as I drop off again then return;

Me: I am not angry. Just cautious.

Him: I understand

Him: But the fact still remain that I can never hurt you

Me: I doubt that

Him: Why do you doubt me ?

Me: Look at your ID card

Him: Why should I look at my ID Card

Me: It is a fake

Him: If you think it’s fake no problem thanks

Edit: We part ways for a few more days. I've questioned them on the following;

1: The price of oil and next day they corrected
2: Told them the contract with KCA DEUTAG is fishy
3: Straight out told them the ID card is a fake

[Someone is taking notice of my recalcitrance against their script]

Two weeks later;

Me: Hello how are you going I've not seen you here I hope you are well

Him: Am fine ,just that I keep sending you text but you are not responding

That is my error. On WhatsApp I was fighting Travis Oscar and sent these people a message for Travis saying "We are done". They send a different picture again holding a love sign and I debate when texts on Hangouts are sent and only understand my error then. We pretty much start again. I'm being told all about his background and Tammy but her age changes;

Him: She will be 15 June 25

Me: That isn't too far away

Edit: We continue and the spelling improves. Photos again, he says he is on a houseboat with a gym. The picture is attached and that must be a big houseboat and it has brick walls. I'm now his "princess" and YouTube songs are common.

Soon we're talking a lot of different things and we turn to oil. Whoever it is, English is a vast improvement and they start talking about supply and demand. Someone is trying to trip my alias up like I did them with WTI. I start talking shale production and they call it a day.

Him: Honey My work is taskful, demanding and have made me traveled a lot ....I just keep working no time to settle dawn .....but I have made up my mind to settle dawn after this contract

Edit: On we go for weeks and the love is very strong. They are very good at this and a woman can easily fall for these people. At times I am left wondering if it is a scam. I'm going to join him in Italy. That is unusual as they are usually coming to you. I'm now his "queen" and they are very good with PhotoShop and again I am questioned about my story. I pass and start baiting again. Talk turns to his retirement and the texts become extremely long and loving.

These people talk and I face some difficult questions after another scammer and these ones spoke to each other. In short they exchange information on who they scam and my alias is known to both of them.

To the scam and it is done very well. Pictures of an injured hand with a lot of stitches are sent and work becomes a focal point. We also talk a lot about Italy. His music changes to Italian music. Questions are asked, I repeat myself and they're sounding out my assets;

They send a video of what appears to be a ship in bad weather; it is not an oil rig. His hand is injured and he sends a picture of fingers and palm stitched up. I've learned they do this over several days and [play on your emotions to offer assistance]

Him: Honey yea the site nurse has giving me some medication

Him: Honey just that I lost most of my containers... I pray the board of directors understand

Edit

Him: Honey nothing can be done for now just waiting for the board of directors

Edit

Him: Honey I strongly believe they will understand after showing them the short video recorded by the safety officer

Him: Honey I almost die

Him: Honey am not even worry about the container because my life can not be replace but the container can be replace

Me: Yes that is so true and I thank God you're safe I don't want to lose you

Him: Honey the God I serve will never fail me [That has been very consistent]

Edit

Him: Honey the board of directors did not take it easy with me at all

Me: Oh no. What will you have to do babe?

Him: Honey they asked me to replace them ,they do not even want to here me out

Him: Honey the board of directors are so mean

Me: That is terrible babe. Is there anything you can do?

Him: Honey since the incident it has not been easy with me becuse

Me: Yes you did say that babe. So what is there you can do?

Him: Honey I have contacted bank in Milan but they keep saying there is nothing they can do unless i passes true some paperwork [I can't access my money with no valid reason]

Me: Hmm okay well can I help in any way babe? [I offer they've played me emotionally]

Him: Honey I don't know your finicial position right now ...honey I will be glad if you can borrow me ..once I get to Milan I fixed my bank issue ...I will pay back

Me: Edit to cover alias: Besides, we're a couple. Do we not help each other?

Him: Honey yeah you are right ..I will always stand by you too no matter what

Him: Honey you are part of me ...and I really appreciate if you can pull out this shame from me

Me: No worries babe we're together in life but I need to know how to help you

Him: Honey the conterner will cost just 45000$

Him: Honey I don't know why all this are happening to me right now

Edit: Their spelling has gone again

Me: Well things just happen babe

Me: $45,000 USD?

Him: Yes honey

Me: Okay I've no problem with that babe, you're my man

Him: Honey I wanted to put more pressure on the boys so I can go home and see my Tammy

Him: Honey I can't wait to hold your hand

Edit

Him: Honey just the container... replacement is my problem right now

Me: Okay babe

Him: Honey should I forward the details of the supplier to you ?

Me: Yes is it your bank in Italy?

Him: Honey he is in [Mexico]

Edit

Bank: Afirme
Account number: 189122942
Card number: 4320 4901 0086 1754
Clabe: 062470001891229421
First name: Rodrigo
Last name: Rodríguez Zaragoza
Swift code: AFIRMXMT
Bank Address: Torre Afirme, Av. Hidalgo 234 Pte. Zip Code: 64000, Monterrey, Mexico.
Beneficiary address: Manuel Martínez Baez 188, Col. Camelinas, Zip Code: 58290, Morelia, Michoacan.

Him: Honey should I inform him that he will be receiving the prove of payment soon ?

Me: What do you mean prove babe?

Him: Honey I mean receipt

Him: Honey that is how I usually send to him any time we do transaction

Me: Oh so a printout or a screenshot, right? No worries babe

Him: Honey screen shot will be better

If you meet these people they are organised and who you speak with changes in shifts. Like I started by pushing and probing they were doing that with me. But again they made mistakes and all the red flags for an oil rig romance scam are in place. For an Italian we've agreed payment and turned back to love. [How could an Italian get this one so wrong?]

Me: When we're together, will you take me to Sienna, just us and not the girls?

Him: Wow honey seeing movie with you will be a great pleasure

You're an Italian and don't know the City of Sienna? Once again I misspelled it but the Italian was not online

Email in use

davhen1212@gmail.com

Last edited by Myra on Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed pic of unaccompanied minors
Bring money, guns and lawyers

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “White Males”