It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Shin Young - shiny2378@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:55 pm

Shinyoung Yesterday, 20:17
Hello

Shinyoung
Email shiny2378@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Both
Age 38 y.o.
Country South Korea
City Andong city
Here for Marriage
Marital status Separated
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Business
Description
Personal Description I am a highly organized, dedicated and diplomatic Human Resources, with a proven ability to improve working environments and a commitment to employee welfare. Sensitive to employee concerns, I posses strong interpersonal skills demonstrating the utmost discretion and integrity when dealing with confidential information. I am also proficient in business, reflected in familiarity with payroll systems and employment law.

IP Address Geolocation
154.160.11.220 is an IPv4 address owned by Scancom Ltd. and located in Accra (Osu Klottey), Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “White Males”