It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:23 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

David Warner, 813-320-3390 & davidwarner579027@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:35 pm

A regular on interpals
davidwarne_93582 David Warner, 55 y.o.
Seattle, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Education High school
Occupation I'm a contractor supervisor I work with GEO INSTRUMENTS COMP
Relationship status Single
Joined 4 days ago, profile updated 4 days
I'm David Warner by name. I have two beautiful daughter trust me they are fun to be with.
I want a friendship with truth, honesty, sincere and godly heart. Trust & honesty are very important to me.
Honesty is very important to me in addition to trust and loyalty. All equally important. Good conversation is a huge plus. I would describe myself as someone who lives life joyfully and no drama. I am lovely ,loyal confident, gentle, honest ,loving, inquisitive, reliable and with excellent taste. Movies, fashion trend, travel and musical plays, golf is my favorites sport. I enjoy my work and everyday is another new day for me. Life taught me to be considerate, interested in and caring for friends and family.
Nothing pleases me more than easy but meaningful conversation with people I care about, preferably with lots of LAUGHTER.

Well, I will be more straight with you, I am not here to play games or emotional feelings. I am here to meet a woman who is loving, easygoing, intelligent, and emotionally aware. she would be someone with whom I can share my sense of humor and wonder, who is joyful and sees the humor in life, but who is also able to experience and tolerate life's difficulties. I'd like to meet someone who truly likes herself, and not afraid to go off the beaten path. She would be a gentle but passionate spirit. She would be comfortable with herself, and always growing.
Ok..so you were not honest with me. This isn’t a dating site and you shouldn’t be bothering women here. No women is interested on this site
Honestly I believe Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. I believe true love is about honesty, sincerity, sharing and fairness. Always get to know each others needs.
+1 (813) 320-3390
+18133203390

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Warner, 813-320-3390 & davidwarner579027@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:34 am

Interpals
davidwarne_10830 David Warner, 55 y.o.
Coral Springs, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Joined 5 hours ago, profile updated 5 hours ago.
I'm David Warner by name. I want a friendship with truth, honesty, sincere and godly heart.Trust & honesty are very important to me.
Honesty is very important to me in addition to trust and loyalty. All equally important. Good conversation is a huge plus. I would describe myself as someone who lives life joyfully and no drama. I am lovely ,loyal confident, gentle, honest ,loving, inquisitive, reliable and with excellent taste. Movies, fashion trend, travel and musical plays, golf is my favorites sport. I enjoy my work and everyday is another new day for me. Life taught me to be considerate, interested in and caring for friends and family.
Nothing pleases me more than easy but meaningful conversation with people I care about, preferably with lots of LAUGHTER.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Males”