It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Victor Alex, sa88820046@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:45 am

Interpals
vtrlx_79831 Víçtór Áléx, 46 y.o.
Austin, United States [Current City]
Mexico, United States [Hometown]

por favor amigo mío, ¿cómo estás hoy? Espero que estés a salvo del virus, querido amigo, ¿podemos conocernos mejor y hacer un buen amigo? Me gustaría enviarte este Gmail sa88820046@gmail.com por favor agrégame envíame un mensaje cuando termines. Estoy esperando la respuesta de tu Kindle en Gmail o descargar Hangouts. Es un dispositivo personal gracias. Dios te bendiga mientras lo haces

please my friend, how are you today? I hope you are safe from the virus dear friend, can we get to know each other better and make a good friend? I would like to send you this Gmail sa88820046@gmail.com please add me send me a message when you finish. I am waiting for the response from your Kindle in Gmail or download Hangouts. It is a personal device thank you. God bless you while you do it

Glad to hear that you are safe. Glory to Almighty God. That is why we have to thank him very much because he is a great God who can be compared with him. He is a living God, the Father of all nations, Lord of the 00 hours.

Ok, my friend, thanks for asking this, I didn't think I could share a little bit with you because it's not safe for me here, do you understand me?

Hangout pic,...
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Victor Alex, sa88820046@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:00 pm

Hello pretty lady how are you doing

It is a privilege to be your friend. Thank you for accepting my friend ... it's a pleasure

My parents are from Baja California Mexico, Latin America,My parents are my world, they also mean everything to me, they are the parents that everyone would like to have, but death took them away from me.

I was born and raised in USA, Currently i moved to Austin Tx After the burial of my parents.

I can remember, Your fades, love droops the leaves of friendship fall. A mother’s secret love outlives them all

My parents were there for me when i needed them; now in their golden years, it’s time to be there for them but death took them away. I love my parents so much

My dad is someone who holds mw when you cry, scolds me when i break the rules, shines with pride when I succeed and has faith in me even when i fall But death took him away from me....The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.

Always remember, parents are the only two person in this world, who will never let you down until end of their time. I love my parents so much,may there souls rest in peace, Amen....

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😓

I'm waiting for your Kindle reply on my Hangouts

Thanks
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Victor Alex, sa88820046@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:48 pm

Another pic via hangout..

Ok , I went to West Point Military School, i Studied Criminology and Information System at Corpus Christi Texas university respectively with a Master Degree. I joined the US Marine

Return to “White Males”