It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Eric, williamjeff622@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:25 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
Ericchieh
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
williamjeff622@gmail.com
About yourself:
Good husband
Looking for:
I'm happy to Continue to Communicate with you online and l also hope we can Honest and Sincere friendship, Can you send me your Line ID or add mine Line ID so we have a better Conversation, Due to the nature of my work , this page here us not always Used, I can join line at any time..
I really Appreciate your kindness and friendship, I just hope we can build an a Honest and Sincere relationship, I like Honest Caring and Obedient people.. I don't like Deception, Lies, Disrespect, Racism and Betrayal. I want someone who can love me regardless of Age, Distance, Language Barriers, Cultural Differencea, Or Material Purpose. Because I believe that love has no Obstacles, It is a Conqueror..
my Favorite Colors
My favorite Color is White and Red because White Represents a pure Heart, and Red Represent Love, So when you add them together, You have p
My Hobbies:
Are Swimming, Reading, Golf, I like Epic Moves and Adventures, I like Traveling, Seeing Sunsets by the Sea, I like lou if I Drink, UM I Drink Socially, If I go out, If Drink The Most, It must be very light.
(... )
Is Spaghetti. l love Cooking Great Home Cooking and Trying New Recipes When I am in Town with my Son.. I Also like the importance of Exercising, Maintaining Health, And eating
MUSIC... I like Blues, Jazz, Gospel Jam, and Rock Music.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

chefphet031 - matureattractions

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:02 pm

chefphet031
51 - Straight
Florida, United States

Jan 11, 2022 03:28

I am a calm, kind, and understanding person with God-fearing and human-loving personality. I am very ethical and believe in doing good and trying to be on the right side of life. I am always busy at work or doing something creative. I love nature, animals and outdoor sports. I can do anything. I am conscientious, honest and pleasant person. I like to spend time, cooking, traveling in a caravan, gardening.

Return to “White Males”