It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Scammers with pictures of Rod H.

African scammers posing as white men.
care4ull
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby care4ull » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:50 am

pictures are stolen from a man named Rod H.
.linkedin.com/pub/rod-hobbs/26/689/24a
Scammers have in their possession stolen webcam footage of this man! So if you see him on webcam, it´s not "him", you see a short stolen video!

They are all over the place !!! BeWare !!!
Quamay Wright, wright.quamay@yahoo.com
Match.com Profile Info used:
wrightquamay002
wrightquamay002@talkmatch.com
gwabq (gwabq@talkmatch.com)

wrightquamay002
45-year-old-man
Antioch, IL, US

IM used - wright.quamay
Phone number provided : +2348058028736 0112348058028736

Subject: Re: Hi sweetie this is Sunshine~~
To: "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 3:25 AM
Morning Sunshine,
Honey I'm in a terrible Situation right now,A strange thing happened in the hotel I'm staying last night in an hour time After we finish charting on online which was 9pm....Honey I'm in a Shit right now i don't know what to do.The hotel I'm staying was Robbed by some arm robbers with Mask on their face......they entered my room and Order me and Allen to go on our Kneels and Pointed Gun at me and ask me to tender my life or my money or in Other case I'll loose my Son,so i started Begging them. Bobby was try to attack one of them that was pointing the gun at me... he was short.. and the bullet hit Allen on his chest.....Bobby died that particular time... and one of them hit his Gun on my shoulder and i couldn't do more than to Plead.Suddenly they shouted at me to give out everything i have for the last time!! then i have no choice than to give up everything,.......so they made away with my 24,000 us dollars which was all the the cash i have with me..they also made away with some my vital info.... ..Allen was unconscious due to bullet that hit him and I was trying to Scream out and the other guy barked at me close my month to keep shut and he pointed the gun to my head ...The robbers took off and made away with all of my money and valuables.Main while when all these incidents was going on with me and Allen ,it wasn't happening to us alone but to the entire hotel(individuals) 3 other foreigners was killed, even the hotel manager was locked up in his office with one of the robbers watching him so that he won't call the cops or try to do anything stupid.So after they were gone i quickly rush my Son to the nearest hospital because he was bleeding seriously from the chest...... He in the hospital right now. Honey i haven't slept since last night and even my shoulder is affecting me with pains badly.Honey i have to check back to the hospital now to see the Doctor to know how my Son is feeling at the moment be cos I' worried and he needs me and as well Allen means all the World to me..Which you knew about!!!!! so i better get going now ,i just came to let u know what happened to us last night, i will get back to you as soon as Possible .....Love you honey

Quamay

Subject: THANKS
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 12:35 PM
Hello Dear,
How are you doing? Its really nice to hear from you and that;s really makes me happy and fulfilled... I would really love to know more about you, i want you to understand that i have been single for too long, and i think it is the right time to step up, so i am really serious man, searching for the right partner, i an not into games, below is more about who i am...............

Here is little more about me, I am Wright Quamay, born and raised in France, i spent my first 20yrs in France before i cam to USA, I live in Antioch, Illinois . I am a down to earth Kind of man, with a very good sence of humoure, the only child of my late parent, thou i was adopted from the orphanage home, yet was loved and cherished until i lost them both. I am 6:0ft average built, love all what is called fun play lol............. I have been married once, which lasted for six years, got just one kid out of it, who is the Joy of my life. Well things do not really work out between i and ex, so we have to divorce, tho she passed on after a year of the divorce. It really hurt me, because i know someday my son would love to see his real mom. Well she was a victim of a car crash on her way back from shopping, tho we divorced i still love her, i could no longer do with her, cus she was really messing around, and i have no choice than letting her go.

I'm a man that knows what I want and how to get it. I'm very intelligent and can hold a decent conversation.

I'm looking for a woman that knows what she wants and can get it. I'm looking for a woman that know respect, honesty, and truth. I'm looking for not just a Good woman, God fearing but the Best woman. A woman that wants to find true love and wants to be in love.

I’m not into playing games...I think u got a messenger if you are really into all this qualities and really wants to go on with a good and caring man like me you meet me up ... .Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work. I prefer to watch a movie or attend the theater rather than read a novel. I also enjoy travel, experiencing different geographies and people.

What are my dislikes? Very loud and obnoxious people. People who drink enough alcohol to be called alcoholics. Those people who use drugs a very great deal are very undesirable to me. People who do not practice proper hygiene! People who will not ever tell the complete truth.

What are my likes? People who have sense of humor. People who respect themselves as well as, others. Honest people who are very sincere about what they believe to be true. People who will stand by your side through the good and through the bad times of the difficult things that happen throughout life! People who are very even tempered such as myself. People who are charitable to those less fortunate than themselves. People who do not fight and argue with one another.

People can sit and discuss their problems and difficulties without having to get loud or physically abusive! I have a son called Allen is 7yrs old boy is the only living family i have now........I am the only child of my late parent.

I will love to get to know you better...I am looking for someone who's honest and not scared to open up. Dont be scared to get to know me. I want someone that I can talk with and share myself with and not be afraid of being myself. I am also looking for someone that believe in real love and that can love me for me.

Can you make me laugh and have a good time? I love to dance so it would be a plus to have someone that can dance. Over all someone caring, love and willing to open up would be nice. I need someone that's going to spoil me just like I want to spoil them with my love.

A partner to be my best friend and who is passionate about life. She has to be loyal and trusting. hope to hear from you soon... i am on yahoo instant messanger, i hope we could hook up and have chart sometime, i think this is actually the best way to get to know each other. Add me you your yahoo instant messanger list as wright.quamay, i am always online by 10pm Nigerian time, and sometimes, i get online by 9am, if i am not hooked up with works here.

Presently am out of the state for a Building Project, Am a Civil Engineer am into building of houses and Briges. am building a shoping Mall in West Africa Nigeria but i will soon be back.

Well talking about my past marital life, it is something, i really do not love talking about, cus i was really heart broken. I spend the whole six years loving and caring for her, but she as so many other women was never satisfied. I would tell you more and more about me as we really exchange e-mails and also get to chat online. Hey! forget to tell you that i am here with Allen. I have a yahoo instant messenger, do you have one? i think we could be able to chat instantly with each other with the help of that. If you have got a messenger, you could add me to your im as *wright.quamay* I am always online at night Nigerian time cus that is just when i am available to always get online. I would really love getting to know more and more and more about you, lets wait and see where this leads us. Awaiting your reply. My son (Allen) , he will be 8yrs old very soon. Here is my Nigerian mobile number, +2348058028736, i and Allen is in a hotel here in Lagos
Nigeria.
Thanks
Quamay

Sponsor

Sponsor

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Another Nigerian Male Scammer

Postby The Wild Geese » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:07 am

100% scammer! No doubt about it. Typical sob stories. Let him cry alone if he is confused now. Just tell him sorry honey, I cant help you. No money no honey! SCAMMER :evil: I really hate these beggars!
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

care4ull
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wright Quamay, wright.quamay@yahoo.com

Postby care4ull » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:05 am

Pictures used by Nigerian Scammer
Name used - Quamay Wright
Yahoo id used - IM used - wright.quamay@yahoo.com
Phone number provided : +2348058028736 0112348058028736

signe
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Wemi Scoth - wemiscoth@yahoo.com

Postby signe » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:42 pm

the first day i was on match.com, i received an IM as soon as i logged on. it was a man who's profile said he was in north dakota. we chatted for a while. his profile said he was portuguese. he said he was having trouble with match IM and could we switch to yahoo messenger. i agreed to this. we chatted for an hour on yahoo. he told me he was a civil engineer working in nigeria, building a shopping mall. he had a 6 year old son named Allen who was with him. he said his name was Wemi Scoth. he was a widower and an orphan.

here is that first IM from match.com:

6:59 - riseingsunnydays says: hello
6:59 - riseingsunnydays says: how are you doing
6:59 - riseingsunnydays says: are you there so we can chat
6:59 - riseingsunnydays says: I am Wemi
6:59 - me says: hi
7:00 - me says: what's a Wemi?
7:00 - riseingsunnydays says: hi
7:00 - riseingsunnydays says: how was your day
7:00 - me says: busy . you?
7:01 - riseingsunnydays says: don't mind me
7:03 - riseingsunnydays says: how are you doing
7:04 - riseingsunnydays says: are you there?
7:04 - me says: i'm fine. new to this so i am a little lost. i was going to read your profile but can't figure out how..
7:05 - riseingsunnydays says: oh same here
7:05 - riseingsunnydays says: how long have you been on this site
7:06 - me says: is it snowing in north dakota? and where's forman?
7:06 - me says: this morning! you?
7:06 - me : what's your name?
7:08 - riseingsunnydays says: Wemi scoth
7:08 - me says: oh, Wemi is your name! sorry! i am so clueless. apologies. i'm (Name deleted)
7:08 - riseingsunnydays says: and you?
7:09 - me says: just found your profile. is that your son? so sweet.
7:10 - riseingsunnydays says: yes thanks
7:10 - riseingsunnydays says: He is the only source of joy for now
7:11 - me says: i'm glad he brings you joy. why nothing else?
7:11 - riseingsunnydays says: His mother was
7:12 - riseingsunnydays says: but unfortunatly she left us
7:12 - me says: i'm so sorry. was it recent? that's so hard.
7:13 - riseingsunnydays says: 6years back
7:14 - me says: wow. that's not very long. what are you doing in north dakota?
7:15 - riseingsunnydays says: I am not too good on this site can we chat on yahoo messanger if you don't mind
7:16 - me says: tell me how. i don't know about yahoo messenger...
7:17 - riseingsunnydays says: do you have a yahoo e-mail address
7:17 - me says: no..
7:18 - riseingsunnydays says: try open it it si not hard
7:19 - riseingsunnydays says: it is not hard
7:19 - me says: ok, please stand by...
7:19 - riseingsunnydays says: ok
7:20 - me says: oh, i have to download something. is that right?
7:20 - riseingsunnydays says: no
7:21 - me says: oh. do you want to try emailing instead? i only find that i must download...
7:21 - riseingsunnydays says: just go to yahoo mail then you register
7:21 - riseingsunnydays says: that's all
7:21 - me says: ok i'll try that...
7:22 - riseingsunnydays says: great
7:22 - me says: thanks for your patience. i'll register now.
7:23 - riseingsunnydays says: you are welcome
7:25 - me says: ok, now what do i do?
7:27 - riseingsunnydays says: wemiscoth@yahoo.com
7:27 - riseingsunnydays says: and yours?
7:27 - me says: (Yahoo mail address)
7:30 - me: i just sent you a message, but i think it was email not instant messaging...
7:30 - riseingsunnydays says: I am trying to add you
7:30 - me says: ok!
7:31 - me says: i'm glad you know how to do this technical stuff!
7:32 - riseingsunnydays says: I have just added you
7:33 - me says: ok, do i need to do something from here?

Wemi wanted to chat the next day too. i was so surprised and flattered. early in the morning we chatted again. he also sent photos to the yahoo account which i will attach below. then he sent his phone number and said call anytime. i automatically sent mine to him without thinking. that was wednesday morning. mid-day he called me from nigeria. i was so amazed. my brain was thinking, i can't believe he likes me. the funny thing was that when he spoke, he sounded african. but my brain overrode that, thinking it was just a bad connection. i thought because he was portuguese, he would sound kind of spanish/european. but as i said, my brain evened out all those doubts at first. i did look up the town he said he was living in in north dakota and it has a population of 500 and i couldn't figure out why an international civil engineer would live in such a backwater place. his profile had completely disappeared from match after that first evening and when i asked him about it, he said he was having trouble with the connection from nigeria.

here is the email he sent to me with his photos:

Sent: Wed, February 23, 2011 12:00:46 PM
Subject: MY Pic

Hello Dear,
How are you doing? it was nice talking with you this afternoon that really makes me smile today.. well here some of me and Allen pictures, i hope you will like them.. lol . i hope to chat with you later ..
Cheers
Wemi

that night we chatted again for a long time and he told me he was falling for me, that he loved me. this is when the alarms started going off. it had only been a day. it didn't make sense that he was "in love" after 1 day. i started thinking he was a little weird, plus he started quoting the bible to me in such a fervent way, i was turned off. but still i was willing to hope. the next morning, a friend dropped by and she said, it's a scam! and that i must look at the safety rules on match.com. i looked at the safety rules on match.com and every single point on their list had happened with Wemi except he hadn't asked for my address yet and he hadn't asked for money yet. but he had told me he was going to come visit me at the end of march so i think that was coming! i was so sad and really disgusted with myself. Wemi called me mid-day and wanted to talk. i listened very carefully to his voice and it was african. we had arranged that we would chat in the afternoon but i didn't go online at all. he called again in the night and i told him i couldn't talk to him anymore. i closed my yahoo account right away too. i haven't heard from him since.

his profile on match.com was: riseingsunnydays
his name: Wemi Scoth
his email: wemiscoth@yahoo.com
the photo used on match.com for the profile: 70334926_R_2.jpg

i found his photo in the romancescam files under Nigerian Scammers: males white
page 37, collin01 the url: http://www.romancescam.com/album/thumbn ... album=2768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i did not look up the IP address as i closed the yahoo acct very quickly. sorry.

his phone number: 2347067996686

i am thankful that i figured it out before any more harm was done. i am really thankful to my friend who alerted me and to this website for the service they provide. this happened in late February 2011 and since then I have seen "Wemi's" photo twice more on match.com with different profile names. one said he was in Simi Valley CA, and then the other in Hollywood, CA.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wemi Scoth - wemiscoth@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam signe.

Note +234 is country code = Nigeria

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

You are correct - the very best thing to do is cease all contact with these callous criminals.

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post - we will help you all we can.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Antony Haris - harisantony42@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:48 pm

person.com
USER ID: 5474675
Nickname: haris
Name: Haris Antony
State/Region: District of Columbia
City: United States Senate
Distance: 3666 ml (5899 km)
Last login: Nov 23, 2011, 15:36
I like to meet people that are serious in relationship,caring and loving,honest that can lead to marriage....

Parrot picture plus this one

IP: 197.255.164.4 NIGERIA
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wright Quamay, wright.quamay@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Already reported here. Merged.

The email adress wemiscoth@yahoo.com lead on Facebook, uid 100003039395138, Wemi Scoth (the picture with parrot), private profile. Member since 10 October. With Facebook on his Blackberry phone.

For the second set of stolen pictures used with the email adress harisantony42@yahoo.com - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=31754" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Avatar for the email adress wright.quamay@yahoo.com:

The email adress lead to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001494131195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, Bobby David, MD/CEO at teda co.ltdStudied STCW 95 at Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.Lives in Lagos, Nigeria - Image

Lead on Tagged, Roland W, uid 5431993997, 55, Delavan, MN, no picture, member since 17 November 2009.

For the second stolen picture used with the email adress wemiscoth@yahoo.com - see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=42131" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Undercoverguru
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Wright Quamay, wright.quamay@yahoo.com

Postby Undercoverguru » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm

this is your Wright Quamay, wright.quamay@yahoo.com.. ON LAVALIFE.COM (SORRY, EVERYTIME I TRY TO ADD THIS AS A POST, THE COMPUTER KICKS ME OFF)

Height: 5'11"

Body Type: prefer not to say

Ethnic Background: prefer not to say

Smoking Habits: prefer not to say

Drinking Habits: prefer not to say

Religion: prefer not to say

Lives approximately 25 miles from your home.

Language(s) spoken: English

Last changed: 20 Jun 2012
Interests...

Outdoor activities/Fitness:

Biking , Boating / Sailing , Camping , Fishing , Hiking , Hunting , Ice skating , Jogging / running , Mountain climbing , Snow skiing / Snowboarding , Snowmobiling , Swimming , Walking , Water skiing , Wind surfing / surfing , Kayaking/Canoeing , Horseback Riding

Sports I watch:

Auto racing , Badminton , Baseball , Volleyball , Basketball , Billiards , Bowling , Boxing , Rugby , Extreme sports , Football , Golf , Hockey , Olympic sports , Soccer , Tennis

Entertainment:

Concerts , Cultural events , Dinner parties at home , Fashion events , Fine dining , Movies , Music - Classical , Music - Country , Poetry , Reading , TV: Entertainment , Wine tasting , Dancing

Hobbies & Other Interests:

Antiques / furniture restoration , Astrology , Cars , Collecting , Family / kids , Fish / aquarium , Gardening , Home improvement , Investing , Painting , Photography , Shopping , Traveling , Volunteer , Yoga , Playing a musical instrument
Since You Asked

My idea of a fun date: a day at the beach , a game of mini-golf , a movie

I like to talk about: anything but the meaning of life , food/cooking , past relationship experiences

My friends would describe me as: serious , shy , touchy-feely

Please report soliciting, harassing behavior or system abuse. OK.. I AM REPORTING HIM RIGHT NOW :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HE IS NOW DANNY GODFREY FROM VILLA PARK ILLINOIS
From DENNY_45

Subject
Hi

Wow, incredible profile & you are stunning, gorgeous actually. I saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you. You have such a beautiful profile. Have you found your lover? If you are still searching, I would like to know more about you, what motivates you? What makes your heart leap with passion? Love? Joy? I find your intelligence and handsome very exciting. Your profile drew me in and captivated me. Mine seems so barren compared to yours. I'm looking for a woman who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence over there am Danny_Godfrey at AOL .com and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email and Chatting online and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested. I am ready willing and able to venture forth on a journey that will leave the past behind while preserving the best memories and forgiving the ones that were hurtful and usually unintentional. I live life one day, one hour, one moment at a time. I want and need the healing power of love physically emotionally and spiritually. I live as if time were on fire and I believe that every day of the right relationship should be treated like the first day of our honeymoon. I want to share what I have with one special woman who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away. I am writing these thoughts as the flow into my head and my sense is that they are coming directly from my heart. I'm feeling very peaceful now and this seems like the appropriate place to stop. If for some reason we happen not to be right for each other, I wish you the best in your search. I wish you continued passion and an exciting lover to keep your fires burning. I appreciate and admire your intensity...well concerning sexuality; I am not a promiscuous man. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the woman I marry. If two people love each other and will communicate what they like and do not like about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved. Moreover, hope to hear back from you Remember, I need True love. I don't play games and I aunt ready to be played... got yahoo IM...we can get to chat there live. My IM name On Yahoo is (danny.godfrey92) and my mail address (danny.godfrey92/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c /o/m/)

Hope to hear back from you
Danny...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jay Comb, jaycomb22@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Jaycomb22 P
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
About Me
Am a very successful fit and active, I would like to find someone who has similar interests of travel and exploring new places and what life has to offer.
I am a competitive golfer and love the sport. I have played in Ireland, Scotland, Spain, and Italy. I also enjoy trips to ski and go to the beach. Golf isn't that important in a partner but I do enjoy the sport.
Marital Status: Widowed
Have Kids: Yes - but not at home
Education: Some High School

Hello pretty one how you doing, am John am new here just browsing by while i saw your charming smile and profile , i will love to know about you.

email address scamlisted elsewhere (origin Nigeria)
I still dropped him a line :)

besides the pics already posted here
these add. ones

Image Image

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Zaki Omon, zakiomon@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:40 pm

MS
Zaki Omon
Male, 47, Single
Virgian :lol: Beach, Virginia

okcupid.com
easysmansmiles
46 / M / Straight / Single
Craig, Nebraska

My self-summary
My friends would say that I am an attractive, intelligent,fun to be with, and nice guy (just kidding). To be honest, I am just an average man who is human, therefore, imperfect, who is always striving to be a better person, despite myself. I try to be kind to others and try to forgive others for whatever the reason. Since I am not perfect, I am accepting of the imperfections of others. I am supportive of the endeavors of the others.There are too many people who are always ready with the criticisms but very chintzy with the praise. If you think you agree with me write me on ****zakiomon@yahoo.com*** write me directly here i don't check my accoun frequently. I have always envied those who can honestly say that they have no regrets in their lives. I am not a perfect person and as I look back over my life, I do have some regrets and have made my share of mistakes in life. That said, I strive to think deeply about how I live my life and try to learn and grow from each mistake. The result is hopefully a genuinely loving, caring, humble and evolved person...you can tell me if you agree.
Whether I am a successful person, I measure myself by a different standard. Whatever I do, I try my utmost, accepting whatever the results with humility and grace, with the satisfaction that I gave it my all. What is important is the process, or the “search for excellence.” Therein lays my definition of success.
If I had to describe myself with some adjectives, I would say that I am: a lover of life and its simple pleasures; a passionate romantic; loving and supportive; sensitive and sincere; kind and considerate; loyal to a fault; compassionate and giving; and finally, an eternal optimist which explains my presence here.
I am looking for that one woman who will fulfill me and make me delirious with happiness and vice versa; someone with whom I can share my life, both good and bad; someone I can grow old with, sharing the denture cup when we both lose our teeth; someone who can travel with me to discover all the wondrous spots, and the best BBQ and Chinese food, on this earth; someone who can soar with me spiritually through this wonderful journey of life; someone who can rekindle the dormant passion in me; someone who will fill the great void in my life.
I hope you know where to write me after reading this, thank you

What I’m doing with my life
i live everyday of my life as if is my last.. because life is too short.

I’m really good at
good at my job and always smiling
The first things people usually notice about me
my smile

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
R&B songs

The six things I could never do without
my son allen, Happiness, my partner happiness, my smiling face, Loving Jesus

I spend a lot of time thinking about
how to make the world full of peace

On a typical Friday night I am
with a Glass of Jack Daniels
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
my romance life

I’m looking for
Straight girls only
Ages 39–55
Located anywhere
Who are single
For new friends

You should message me if
if i have any alert

hellodatingsite.com
if only we can open our hearts to the right people in life, we will always be happy. read my profile before u write me.
47-year-old man
Amado, Arizona, United States
seeking women 42-52
in United States
Relationships: Widow / Widower
Have kids: Yes, and they live at home (1)
Want kids: No
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

About my life and what I'm looking for
I am an honest, loyal, moral, down to-earth person and like to surround myself with people of similar qualities. I am looking for an awesome partner in life. I want an equal with whom to enjoy the short time we have on earth. I am looking for steadfast loyalty, intelligence, and a fun, playful affectionate personality. My son are my top priority but I also give 100% to my partner as well. I want to have a fun, passionate, awesome 2nd half of my life!I live a very healthy, active lifestyle and love to travel, have fun, and see new places, people, etc....I want to enjoy life with someone who is totally committed to me. I live every day sharing laughter..there are so many cool fun opportunities to smile...I have the funniest kid in the world and work with people every day who I love to make smile. you are intelligent, hardworking, healthy, Fun, affectionate & careing secure and are looking for a wonderful family, a lot of laughter and a great relationship drop me a line. We could have an absolutely amazing life!Please don't waste my time....if you are only interested in hooking up don't contact me. I believe that intimacy should only occur with sincere, deep commitment and intense connection to each other. I need depth on every level. THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT AWESOME!!!! There is so much more to intense love than just the butterflies. I am a one a man of one woman....I don't look at other women once I fall for someone. I have a pure heart but very good and tender heart that will be completely yours but I HAVE TO FEEL YOURS BACK!!!!I am planning on one more relationship in my life so I will not settle for mediocre ....I want it all.....I live every aspect of my life with intensity and incredible energy. I love having fun with the people that I love.... I NEED to feel your heart and to feel like I am your priority. I need someone who will the same i feel for her and who wants a family and all the craziness that goes with it. I want someone who wants to spend a lot of time with me...someone who will turn their phone off to BE with me & our family. I love being and feeling close to my woman....it's all about who you are with NOT where you are, what you are doing or what you have. I am NOT into superficiality....I NEED REAL!!!!! i want someone who GETS what's really important and nourishes it!!! You will get more love than you know what to do with. I am NOT looking for someone to support me..I am very capable of doing that on my own.....Can you make me feel respected, cherished and loved without saying a word? I am looking for my hero...the woman who will make my heart smile forever!!!Oh, and if you can't follow through with what you say you are going to do...don't contact me. Remember that when opportunity knocks and you don't respond appropriately you may never hear that opportunity knock again. I don't respond to winks or to members with no pictures ,so don't waste your time all you need to do is to email me here on..zakiomon.. AT .yahoo...DOT COME, hope you understand? and I like women who can communicate well.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Zaki Omon, zakiomon@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Wayn
Hi, my name is Zaki Omon. I'm a 46 year-old American male, and I live in Atlanta, United States.

yahoo avatar for this email address

leads to the real person in all the pics
a man from Virginia called Rod H.
definitely verified :)

Undercoverguru
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using pics of Rod H.

Postby Undercoverguru » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Since when is Zaki Omon an American Name? Sounds a bit NIGERIAN to me...

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:34 am

Since when is Zaki Omon an American Name? Sounds a bit NIGERIAN to me...
Naturalized U.S. citizen maybe? :D
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

Lynn8976
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lynn8976 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:40 pm

I am so naive. I gave this person thousands of dollars. I am working through the healing process but I am a real idiot. I also sent thousands of dollars to a person in the US to get him money! At least I am alive, since I was going to travel to Nigeria to find him and "bring him home!"

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:59 pm

hi Lyn :)

please dont said that you idiot. you not gal :) you just uniform bout this crime and he is good in manipulating people.
and you not alone in this matter. the best you can do post all the info about him from his new email ID, pic, email texts with $$$ request , etc. your post will help to safe other

regard
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”