It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Scammers with pictures of Rod H.

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

alexann475@gmail.com and barraymondantony@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:53 pm

Post made on behalf of member Achna:

facebook.com/fred.scott.7771586
Fred Scott
Widowed
Widower , raising 7 yo son from Miami, working at Miami Shipping Company... but asks for helping him to pay for his military leave ( only in scammers sick imagination)

Victim received letter from imaginary barrister posted here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=102230

alexann475@gmail.com and barraymondantony@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carey Stephen Bernard, careystephenbernard55@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:02 pm

.facebook.com/carey.stephenbernard.399
Carey Stephen Bernard

.facebook.com/carey.stephenbernard.5209
Carey Stephen Bernard
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Brainer, kelvin_brainer@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:07 pm

badoo.com/en/profile/1386371674/
Kelvin Brainer, 48
Texas City

Skype......
Kelvin Brainer
Kelvin.brainer4
Nigeria :twisted:

live:kelvin_brainer
Ireland

Kelvin.brainer2
Ireland

facebook.com/kelvin.brainer.77
Kelvin Brainer
Senior Contract Staff at Shell Oil Company Corporate Office Headquarters Houston, Texas, (US)
Studied at University of Houston
Divorced
Napoleon Bonaparte

epona
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Rod H.

Postby epona » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:30 pm

his newest name is Gabriel Karel with the same image on facebook

agnes.batiste
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby agnes.batiste » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:18 am

This guy is also using the name Will Bowen. He is a true scammer of all time. I erased all photos of him and the little boy who he claims to be named Kelvin. I blocked him and he changed his number and still contacted me again. I hope I never hear from him again

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:04 am

agnes

I am hope too that mafia which is posing as a this man and his son will stop bothering you. Please kindly post their email address and all phone numbers they call from. It will save other people. Thank you and be safe.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

agnes.batiste
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby agnes.batiste » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:01 am

Ive tried to upload the pictures I have of this man but cannot. The last number he tried to contact me from was 3252678359 on Viber. He must be stopped

agnes.batiste
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wright Quamay, wright.quamay@yahoo.com

Postby agnes.batiste » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:05 am

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:06 am

Is there any are code for this phone number? This phone # does not come in searches.
Unfortunately it's a Nigerian mafia and we will never know who is hiding behind stolen from this man pictures. That's why we create our site to warn people seeking relationship online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

agnes.batiste
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby agnes.batiste » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:08 am

He even tried to convince me that he was in an accident and was in the hospital. Also asked me to send money to Nigeria to a Thomas Batiste. I found it odd to have the same last name as mine. Beware. He will have his dance with the Devil

agnes.batiste
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

325-267-8359

Postby agnes.batiste » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:12 am

agnes

I am hope too that mafia which is posing as a this man and his son will stop bothering you. Please kindly post their email address and all phone numbers they call from. It will save other people. Thank you and be safe.
He even tried to convince me that he was in an accident and was in the hospital. Also asked me to send money to Nigeria to a Thomas Batiste. I found it odd to have the same last name as mine. Beware. He will have his dance with the Devil
325-267-8359 on Viber. I have no email address for him

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

AndyAntone - andy_antone@yahoo.com & andyrogerantone001@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:26 pm

okcupid.com/profile/AndyAntone
AndyAntone
51 • London, United Kingdom •
Straight, Man, Single

Looking for
single women, within 25 miles, ages 50‑70, non-monogamous short & long
term dating, hookup, and new friends.
My self-summary
I'm an easy going person, fun to talk with, honest, lovely, kind and handsome.

CHAT;
Am sending you a special greeting which i know may reach you as a surprise.
First i will say you are a breathtakingly beautiful woman.
> andy_antone@yahoo.com, andyrogerantone001@gmail.com
> you can also send me yours too okay and thanks for writing with me

clone;
ilikeyou.com/tr/user/2443658/
Kuam
53, male, reading

Elizabeth909
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: DEAR LADIES VICTIMS OF SCAMMERS! Some time ago, I wasted by a scammer under the name of Michael Smith,

Postby Elizabeth909 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:45 am

DEAR LADIES VICTIMS OF SCAMMERS! January 9th, 2019

A month ago, I was manipulated by a scammer under the name of Michael Smith, and he skilfully used the pictures of Mr. Rod Hobbs. The story was incredibly true, but if you think for a moment better, you can find some detail that does not match. That's why it lasted about 2 months.
I was aware of that deception, but the scammer were so perfect ... and I started to fall in love. In the end, my ability for reality won.
But here is not the end. I am in the character of a persistent person and enduring to the end. So, I succeeded by pictures because I did not know his name ... to find Mr. Hobbs ... and I wanted to warn him about what was happening with his pictures and identity.
I found it.... In a very short time he wrote to me, he was kind and explained to me that this is a scam, that these images are old for 10 years, to be careful and to be safe ... and after a while we also had a video chat.
We stayed in contact for a little while ... but he did not have time to write because he said he was devoted only to the family, business and God. He said he did not trust anyone and that people are suffering because of him! And then it blocks me!
But I did not stop here. I told them it was not possible for 10 years to abuse that man ... why? This is strange to me ... I am from Macedonia, Europe ... and for the first time I heard about such things.
Then I started surfing the Internet, I read about him as an incredibly good employer and that the employees respect him very much. So I came across his website, with his video recording in which he warned people not to allow themselves to be scammed by scales and to be safe.
Especially I was disappointed in the part when he explained that scammers turned against him and now some people no longer trust him. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU FIND HIS WEB SITE AND HAVE HEARED THAT OF HIS VIDEO RECORD.
You can see on his own page
Rod Hobbs
rodhobs.com

I was very worried because he did not want to write to me, and I was so in love with him. He angered me for this. But I knew that HE DID NOT KNOW my feelings and that HE DID NOT not know me. It is human nature that if one does not want to be with us ... we immediately hate him and prepare to revenge him.

But I did not stop even here. I wanted to personally assure myself. I was in this New year for my relatives in Virginia. I found his home. He was surprised at my visit and quite reserved, steep and untrustworthy. He has a wonderful family. From the conversation I had with Mr. Hobbes and his family I most honestly say that ...

THIS MAN DOES NOT TRUST PEOPLE AND HE DOES NOT BELIEVE TO ANYONE, THAT HE CAN NOT LIVE LIFE IN THE PEACE AND THAN HE IS ABILITABLE TO DO IT ENITING!

He is in a very prominent position ... imagine you in his position .. 10 YEARS TO BOTHER YOU FOR WHAT?

SO,DEAR LADIES, I HEREBY HEREBY KNOW THAT ROD HOBBS, IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BE A SCAMER!

He is a simple man, probably because of his attractiveness and the business he has, he must endure this punishment; he is not guilty of it. And the scammers do not want to leave him in peace.
Is it because of his money? Is this fair?
That means he is indoors ... without doors and windows! People see it differently, but not by his fault.

It is regrettable that he suffers more. He showed me how many women write him daily, and some of them accuse him. He is not able to write them, but he is too trying to explain them to be safe. I think his position is much more difficult than ours. We have to realize that this is not his fault. The world we live in is full of such disgusting things and
, threats and blackmail.
It's sad, but true! ROD HOBS IS A VICTIM OF PSYCHOLOGICAL VIOLENCE, NOT A SCAMER !!!
FOR SURE...
I got rid of myself, now I return to normal life...I advise you to look out for the many who you accept as a friend on social networks and do not trust much about someone you have not met.Not to waste your money on virtual "friends"
Be smart.
May the God keep you in peace...and be safe

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: alexispeter148@gmail.com, +233 504446377

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:29 am

alexispeter148@gmail.com
Still active on hangout :mad:

You are not serious
Ogun kill your fafa
Bomb another person. Nor dey waste your chairman sub
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lukumanidris27@gmail.com. diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:41 pm

same Nigerian scam as here: https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 48#p588148

41.203.78.223 Lagos, Nigeria

^^hangouts: joel lukeman Lumanog
lukumanidris27@gmail.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”