It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Micheal t/graig_ john@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby camelion » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 am

pictures are stolen from an American man called Kage:
http:/ /www.bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/259/259138P1.html

http://www.tagged.com/messages.html#h=1_0_10817745716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I dont know why this one has his name as Micheal t on tagged and then emailed and sent me messages as graig johns but that is what he is telling me. :thinking: :liar:

Michael TMichael T Thursday, 1 January 1970 11:00:00 AM
Michael T has no status :(
Michael T
Last Active: 15 hours ago
Profile Views: 98 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White, Native American, Other
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Good day my dear? how are you today? i hope you are doing great .i am new here and i was browsing through i came across your profile and i would love to know you better if you don't mind. Am Graig John a single father of a son ,i hail from West Texas Usa but presently working as a CONTRACTOR in the united kingdom, i am here to seek for a honest,truthful and humble woman looking for my better half,i am a very serious man not into games and the same time i am not a desperate man.I know its very hard for distance relationship to work out but i am willing to give it a try,i have read a lot of success stories and i know deep down inside of me i have a story to tell,i know you might not find me interesting but if you would love to give me a fair chance in getting to know you i would love to communicate with you and see where it goes from there. I find your profile quite interesting although much was not written but i really would love to know you more and better if you would not mind telling more about yourself feel free to write me as i will always write you back,hope to hear from you soon. i am online on yahoo...s i would love to hear from you. ( graig_john@yahoo.com.)You can also contact me on mobile +447024052761 Graig John Regard.

Graig John
Hello have sent you an email to your private box.
Hello

Thanks for getting back at me,Am very glad for your mail you sent to me,I hope this friendship will take us to the next level.
I also promise you that you will never regret meeting me as a person.And i also need to know more about you.

Graig John

Hello
How are you today?Thanks for getting back to me, I saw your previews mail you sent to me,I just want to tell you that am also single and i just want to tell you that i come across your profile i really love it.I just which you can be mine,And i promise you that you will never regret it.And i also need to know more about you.
Graig John
Hello

How are you today? I hope you are doing great. Am Graig John a single father of a son whose name is Michael,i hail from West Texas U.S.A but presently working as a CONTRACTOR in the united kingdom,And i just need a honest,truthful and humble woman ,i am a very serious man not into games and the same time i am not a desperate man.I know its very hard for distance relationship to work out but i am willing,And i just want you to give me a trier,i have read a lot of success stories and i know deep down inside of me i have a story to tell,i know you might not find me interesting but if you would love to give me a fair chance in getting to know you i would love to communicate with you and see where it goes from there. I find your profile quite interesting although much was not written but i really would love to know you more and better if you would not mind telling more about yourself feel free to write me as i will always write you back,hope to hear from you soon. i am online on yahoo...s i would love to hear from you.You can also contact me on mobile +447024052761 Graig John Regard.

Graig John
Received: from [95.154.199.100] by web29215.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:04:17 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/348.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:04:17 +0000 (GMT)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Sam aka Olesegun Bankole, sam.bankky@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:41 am

com2westluvall
- 40 y/o male
- ohio, USA
- English, French, Spanish
- Civil Engineer
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2010-06-08 18:50:15
- ID: 147563

Description:
i am here looking for the right real woman of my life!!!that would believe in God and have God`s fearing and to submit herself to me..............Am a cool-headed man and i respect who happens to be my wife......

Ideal match description:
i am here looking for the right real woman of my life!!!that would believe in God and have God's fearing and to submit herself to me..........

hello Damsel...how are you doing today....went through your profile it was very astonishing and interesting...l'l like to get to know you better....am originally from Milan,Italy...move to state after the death of my political parents...l have one Son...this little about me....it would be my pleasure to know you also...here is my yahoo Id...sam.bankky@yahoo.com...you can add me as well to your messenger friends list......hope to hear back from you soonest..thank and God bless

Sam

however, this is his profile on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/537188189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sam Bankole

has a picture of black dude on his profile, but I cannot say if it is his real picture, as that profile states he is from USA, pics looks fake, probably just another fake profile.

but on Tagged his name is Olesegun Bankole and location is Abeokuta, Nigeria : :twisted:
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?view ... 5442531289" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

cwalker
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal t/graig_ john@yahoo.com

Postby cwalker » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:51 pm

he is all so on plentyoffish as jff3007

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 pm

sam.bankky@yahoo.com
yahoo avatar
yahoo profile: Sam

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:06 pm

graig_john@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar pic already posted
yahoo profile: Graig, Male - California

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:36 am

came across him when searching for more information onthe guy from topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 58#p172658" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

also goes by the name elno_mike or elnomike
pics already posted here
http://www.gaymeeting.com/view.php?prof ... 23&frm=ftr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
elno_mike
Albany, UK
Looking for: Male :mrgreen:
Interested in: Love/Relationship
Smoker: Non-smoker
Drinker: No drinking at all
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White/European
Religion: Christian
Have Children: No children at all
Appearance: Good looking
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Education: Masters degree
Financially: Up to my eyeballs in debt :lol: :lol: :lol:
Personality type: Calm, Kind, Smart, Loyal
Height: 4 feet 2 inches/127 cm :-o
Language: English
Favorite social activities: Talking with friends
Things I'm Into: 1-on-1 Sex :applause:
m a young man and i love sex so if u are the type who love sex i will be happy to have u..............You must love me for my qualities not my job or title. You must be honest, loyal, honorable, even tempered, giving, and sense of humor! I will love you as a queen but you must not take advantage of this and demand to be a queen :party: . I ask in return your fidelity and friendship!

http://en.netlog.com/elnomike" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Name elno mike
Date of birth 16/01/1979
Location (Greater Accra) Ghana
Native language English

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kage Hoffman, kagehoffman@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:18 am

DMF
kagecares
- 50 y/o male
- paducah, USA
- English, English, English
- orthopedics surgeon
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2013-09-14 13:39:38
- ID: 233386
i'm looking for someone who can be my best friend my partner and lover someone who has overcome life's challenges and has emerged as a deeper self assured sympathetic and loving person she will make me laugh and smile often as i hope i will do the same for him has a kind gentle giving heart treats people the way she wants to be treated like to dance music travel and anything we decide to do together life is short so enjoy each day to the fullest and never look back always look forward

I'm new on here and just a glance at your lovely profile thrills me a lot, you possess all that a reasonable man would want in a woman, honestly I wish I had enough sweet words to describe how I feel about your profile, I'd be so happy if I can get to know more about you and probably be that special man to put a smile on your faceAdd me as kagehoffan :disagree: at yahoo dot com I'll be waiting patiently to chat with you
My email is kagehoffman at yahoo dot com

Familiar pic? :thinking: No hits here on GIS nor SD <<< found and merged! :D

Also here...
datinghall.com/profiles/search/view.asp?id=137904
Name: kage
City: paducah
State: KY
Race: Native American
Preference: Heterosexual
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 11" (1.80m)
Weight: 175 lbs. (79kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Religion: Not important
Type of relations: Long term or marriage
Am caring, lovely, honest, easygoing with a good
sense of humor, I love everuthing that has to do
with nature. I enjoy going to beach, sight seeing,
camping, adventure, cinema, etc. My favourite color
is blue and I enjoy most sea foods

and here....
mingles.com/caringkage/
I'm caring, honest, easy going, generous with a good sense of humor, im of a good height and average body, I'm a widower of about 3 years with a lovely son, I'm an orthopedics surgeon and I work mainly on bones, ligaments and joints, I love everything that has to do with nature like going to beach, sight seeing, adventure, playing and watching sports My favourite colour is blue and I enjoy most sead foods. I'm here to find that special, caring and honest woman who is ready for a serious relationship that will soon lead to marriage
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Fowler, fowlermichael55@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:27 am

MDF
fowlermichael
52 year old, man from United States
I am Michael Fowler by name, and I am new on this site. I am here in search of a wife, no matter the size, color, religion. I am looking for an interest in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy..Should you want to know more., do drop a note or ask......,
Scared of
My greatest Fear is Haters, Scammers, Greedy set of persons... :lol:

got your message in my box here. Add me on fowlermichael55@yahoo.com..,,, then we can pick it up from there. Thanks for been here. Regards. Michael Fowler.

Image Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:20 am

fowlermichael55@yahoo.com

Post by Bix » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:27 pm
hit to FB as MICHAEL FOWLER

facebook.com/michael.fowler.9028?fref=ts
has 65 friends :-o
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:34 am

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:45 am

clone
connectingsingles.com/user/seunlarry
seunlarry: lovely and caring

I am50 yr-old man seeking woman, 24-55
Located indoha, Doha, Qatar, Middle East
Last onlineMay 2014
Height6' 2" (188 cm)
Body TypeBig and Beautiful
Hair ColorBlack
Eye ColorGreen
EthnicityWhite/Caucasian
EducationSome College
ReligionChristian/Other
OccupationManufacturing & Production
Income---
SmokesNever
DrinksSocially
Marital StatusNever Married
Has kidsNo
Wants kidsProbably Not
SignCancer Cancer

More About Me

I really don't know what to say about myself...but all i know is am cool guy and nice person...i love kids so much..and am lovely and god faring...feel free to ask me more

ImageImage

Return to “White Males”