It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Christopher Williams - christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Craig Lewis, craiglewis47@ymail.com

Postby Sakura » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:20 am

I met "Craig Lewis" on Mamba.com
His e-mail addrees: craiglewis47@ymail.com

His photos:
ImageImage

His first letter on Mamba was (for some reason, i don't know) on Russain
"Здравствуйте, дорогие , я надеюсь с кем-нибудь познакомиться для достойной / честные отношения , и я действительно находят вас привлекательным , так что я подумал, что мы могли узнать друг друга, если вы не возражаете . Пожалуйста, я хотел , чтобы вы знали , что я не говорить или писать русским языком. Я с помощью онлайн- переводчика, чтобы перевести мои сообщения , чтобы вы могли прочитать и понять меня, потому что я не считаю, что язык должен быть препятствие или барьер , направленные на поиск истинной любви или спутника жизни , так что если вы не возражаете соответствуют позволяет с помощью переводчика , как и я действительно заинтересован в получении знать вас. Спасибо за ваше время, и я надеюсь, что вы можете перевести ваши собственные сообщения тоже.

Hello dear I'm hoping to meet someone for a decent/honest relationship and I really find you attractive, so I'm wondering if we could get to know each other if you don't mind".

The second letter:
"Thanks for your response I really appreciate it. I joined this site recently and decided to check it out because my close and only friend got lucky in meeting his present wife here on this site few years ago and he advised me to join and see if I will be lucky as him. I am a widower for almost 8 years now and it has not been easy for me to find someone who completes me, truly loves me and willing to settle down for marriage. Moreover my kind of work makes it hard for me to have time for my social life or to mingle with people so I made up my mind to try this system of dating. I will like to explain more about myself but it is still strange and uncomfortable for me to open up all about myself in a social site so I will suggest we write each other in the email so I will be more comfortable to tell you all you need to know about me and also learn all I can about you. My email is craiglewis47@ymail.com Or you can give me your own email address so I can write you a more detailed message about me for a good start to our acquaintance".

Then, he wrote to me to my e-mail (again in Russian):
Доброе утро и спасибо за адрес электронной почты, теперь будет проще и быстрее, для меня, чтобы общаться с вами так часто, как следовало бы. Как у вас дела сегодня и как твое здоровье , я надеюсь, все в порядке ? Я нахожу вас очень привлекательной и взял интерес к знакомства с вами , и я думаю совместного основных внедрения себя, окажется хорошим началом. Меня зовут Крейг Льюис , как вы уже знаете , я 48 лет, живет и работает в Лос-Анджелесе США . Мои родители оба погибших, я наполовину шотландских и наполовину американец , но больше американских кровей как обычно говорят . Я профессиональный инженер-строитель специализируется на строительстве и ремонте оснастки и сверлильный станок , строительство мостов , локализации участков, обогащенных минеральными ресурсами , выясняя его глубине , а также строительство / строительство нефте- и нефтеперерабатывающих заводов . Я был трудоголиком всю жизнь , но так как потеря моей покойной жены я пропитанной себя глубоко в мою работу , проигнорировал большую часть своего отпуска в течение последних семи лет из-за боли и стараясь минимизировать Мой одинокий раз , чтобы избежать депрессии и много мыслей , но я делал это в течение многих лет и недавно решила уделять больше внимания своей личной жизни и выполнять мои поиски счастливой супружеской жизни, основанный на истинной любви. Мои хобби ; отдыхаете в выходные дни ; собирается торговые центры, смотреть футбол , тренажерный зал / упражнения , играть в боулинг и бильярд настольные игры. Я человек, который весело смешно , понимание , энергичный и спонтанно. Я не слишком религиозные , но я уважаю все виды религий , основанных на любви и мира. Я скажу вам больше о себе , как только я узнаю больше о вас. Позвольте мне остановиться здесь на данный момент , пока не услышу от вас, заботиться и иметь хороший день.

P.S ....... Пожалуйста, я хотел бы видеть больше фотографий , и не забудьте рассказать мне о вас, как это очень важно, что мы знаем и понимаем друг друга для развития этого знакомства / переписки.

ENGLISH VERSION

Good morning and thanks for the email address, it will now be easier and faster for me to communicate with you as often as I should. How are you doing today and how is your health, I hope everything is fine? I find you very attractive and picked interest in getting to know you and I think sharing basic introductions of ourselves will be a good start. My name is Craig Lewis as you already know; I’m 48 years old, living and working here in Los Angeles United States. My parents are both deceased, I’m half Scottish and half American but more of American bloods as people usually say. I am a Professional Civil Engineer specialized in the construction and repairing of rigging and drilling machine, building of bridges, detecting areas enriched with mineral resource, finding out its depth and also building/construction of oil plants and refineries. I have been a workaholic all my life but since the loss of my late wife I have soaked myself deep into my work, ignored most of my vacations in the past seven years because of the pains and trying to minimize my lone times to avoid depression and lots of thinking but I have been doing these for years and recently decided to pay more attention to my personal life and to fulfill my quest for a happy married life based on true love. My hobbies are; chilling out during weekends; going to shopping malls, watching football, gym/exercise, play Bowling and Billiard Board games. I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic and spontaneous. I am not too religious but I do respect all kinds of religions that are based on love and peace. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I get to know more about you. Let me stop here for now until I hear from you, take care and have a nice day.

P.S……. Please I will like to see more of your pictures and remember to tell me more about you as it is very important that we know and understand each other for the development of this acquaintance/correspondence.

Craig Lewis

I already see that this standard letter of a skammer :)

And I could check his IP-address: an of course, it's from Malaysia

He still waits for my answer :lol: :silly:

Craig Lewis, craiglewis47@ymail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christopher Williams - christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Still appearing on numerous Manchester profiles....

badoo.com/0363040063/
Steve, 50
Manchester, United Kingdom
am just a free person

new pics
Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri May 02, 2014 3:29 pm

arnold_kluge@yahoo.com Arnold K

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006726783 Arnold K
l m a very serious Person and l love to make friends,very easy and open minded and God fearing too....

Hello, Waooo What a nice sweet smile I love your picture, you are beautiful, I would like to be your friend, please add me to your list of friends or send me a message here arnold_kluge@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:06 pm

christopher.roland18@gmail.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6009881414 Christopher R

How are you? Am christopher, 50 yrs old,i living& working in London UK. I was having out time going on search over there in 'My world! & your profile caught my fancy...You look gorgeous and charming in your profile picture... I wish more than anything that you and I could get to know each other more. Here is my mail christopher.roland18@gmail.com hopping to hear from you soonest Have a wonderful wonderful weekend!! With Love christopher

kkas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kkas » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:00 am

I received EXACTLY the same email. He just copied and pasted. OMG! This man doesn't have another things to do except wasting HIS and OTHERS time??????

Good morning and thanks for the email address, it will now be easier and faster for me to communicate with you as often as I should. How are you doing today and how is your health, I hope everything is fine? I find you very attractive and picked interest in getting to know you and I think sharing basic introductions of ourselves will be a good start. My name is Craig Lewis as you already know; I’m 48 years old, living and working here in Los Angeles United States. My parents are both deceased, I’m half Scottish and half American but more of American bloods as people usually say. I am a Professional Civil Engineer specialized in the construction and repairing of rigging and drilling machine, building of bridges, detecting areas enriched with mineral resource, finding out its depth and also building/construction of oil plants and refineries. I have been a workaholic all my life but since the loss of my late wife I have soaked myself deep into my work, ignored most of my vacations in the past seven years because of the pains and trying to minimize my lone times to avoid depression and lots of thinking but I have been doing these for years and recently decided to pay more attention to my personal life and to fulfill my quest for a happy married life based on true love. My hobbies are; chilling out during weekends; going to shopping malls, watching football, gym/exercise, play Bowling and Billiard Board games. I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic and spontaneous. I am not too religious but I do respect all kinds of religions that are based on love and peace. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I get to know more about you. Let me stop here for now until I hear from you, take care and have a nice day.

P.S……. Please I will like to see more of your pictures and remember to tell me more about you as it is very important that we know and understand each other for the development of this acquaintance/correspondence.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:31 am

Exactly same email address?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

kkas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kkas » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:07 am

of course, different email address... but most of pictures are the same..

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:10 am

Please post it :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mikel Darren, mikeldarren47@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:29 pm

waydate
Mikel48
54 y/o man
Atlanta, USA

Hello my dear,I went through your profile and was very impressed..I am here looking for friendship that might lead to profound relationship.. if you would like to get to know me please send me a message my email: mikeldarren47@gmail.com

see FB on topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=81525" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mikel Darren, mikeldarren47@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:33 pm

two profiles on Skype

profile 1
Mikel Darren aka mikel.darren47
London, United Kingdom

profile 2
Mikel Darren aka live:mikeldarren47

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:51 pm

silverster200@outlook.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6018979272 willy

Hello, ........i saw your profile on here and picked interest ....i was really hooked up and would love to get to know you... I'm single with one kid.....i love to play golf and some field games too,I like camping,writing and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to keeps me busy but with all that i still feel lonely..like to travel and i have been to so many places on business and pleasure, Am a novice when it comes to online dating, i never really fancied until i read some success stories. ,well a little about me would feel very happy if i could get a response from you.If you don;t mind you can drop me your email and let chat to see what the destiny have for us ...Cheers!!!!!
silverster200@outlook.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Skype Name christopher.williams31
Full name christopher williams
Location Texas, United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

c-king
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Steve msteve_n22@yahoo.com

Postby c-king » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Creami_231
aka Micheal Steve msteve_n22@yahoo.com

Hi pretty,
..just on your profile saying hello... Hope u had a great weekend? I enjoyed reading it and has honestly sparked my interest.
I have not been in a relationship for a long time and this is what prompted me to give Match a try.
I am intrigued, although you have me at a distinct disadvantage.
There are not many places one can meet people of our age. You are attractive and very youthful looking.

My profile is very limited, so therefore I would like us to understand our interests, hence, the questions.
Do you like to dance? Any preferences in food?

Tell me more about your personality other than how deeply, faithfully
and ladily you can love and care for a man. Your hubby. Me ? But,
Tell me more of your personal likes & dislikes.
Tell me silly things, interesting things, boring things, just describe
you to me so that we can feel that we have always known each other.

Plus, I would be very interested to hear about your career journey and
about what has made you so good at what you do . . . All of this is
you. So, please share you with me. Life is more better in twos shared privately.
Hit me back privately at msteve_n22/AT/yahoo as we're not always here.

I am an adventurous warm hearted man who is seeking to find a life companion to share my life with.
Im grateful for my life journey.
I am seeking an honest and exclusive relationship.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Hope this has given you some additional insight into my thoughts and desires.

Soon, I hope we are able to have these conversations on the phone or in person. Then we can more quickly know each other.
Have a beautiful, promising successful new week.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Kisses,
Steve

and next message:

Good morning dear. How has it being with u this week?
In starting, I must apologize for taking a 'minute' delay getting back to u.
I should have returned this email, was so occupied to attend to my email but that will not happen again.
I had some Friends yesterday that Visited me from Honolulu Hawaii so we went out together and by the time I got home, it was late to reply my email so I decided to go to bed since there will be enough time to email you today.
Thank you once again for your email which I am very happy to read.
I know you will find me interesting to be with when this relationship develops as I have seen that we are
seeking the same thing in life. Words can’t express how excited I feel right now.
I hope your week is doing great, mine has been a busy one as my office is relocating
to a new building which is a permanent site. I have also been in and out of town this past weeks so it was really a
long week till yesterday. I have sorted my busy schedule out and now free so let talk about love Lol...

I am a God fearing, affectionate, outgoing, active, energetic ,positive, generous man with a healthy sense of
humor who is rediscovering all that life has to offer, I am a Fun loving, humble man with the belief that a woman
should be treated like a lady and that ladies always... first.
I am a Fund Manager that loves my work same way to enjoy life. I am fun to be with and can be very romantic.
I am positive on everything that life brings me to. I believe that I am where I am at this point in my life for a good reason.
I am a honest and caring person who is very loyal to those I care about.
I've traveled extensively in the course of doing my work. I am financially very okay.
I consider myself to be a gentleman with good values. I am equally comfortable in a suit and tie as well as a pair of jeans.
I am neat and clean in my livings and my appearances. I enjoy nice things. Hope u do same with me.....?

I am so happy to have come across you and i know that you would want us to take this relationship slowly but I will
try to be positive and consistent. I know you will not see me as moving fast as I have come to understand
that I will need a serious relationship in my life.
Loneliness is really treating me bad which is wrong at this age. Life we know is better lived in twos.
I was so excited when I read your profile; I really need a lady that is passionate and caring.
Some one that is ready to spend the rest of her life with me.
Someone that can accept me with my joking attitude, people say that I play with everything except my work.
But what they did not know is that I can play with all (work) but not with my relationship, someone that I love.
Much reason I prefer people that will appreciate my humorous attitude.
I am fun to be with and believe in the saying, ‘the older the wine, the better” so I don’t believe in age being a hindrance
in a relationship..neither a distance.Two lover birds can easily fly across to meet each other. U agree with me on this?
Let ’s talk and get to know more about ourselves better.

I like seeing soccer, movies and listening to music. I like going to the beach and climbing mountains.
Though I have only climbed once at Dublin.
Am currently attached to Shell Investment International as a Senior Consultant Fund Manager,
but would want to be self employed in near future.
I am a trained educationist and learn the Fund Management trade under Robert Kiyosaki.
I worked with him for seven years speaking on investing, fund management and teaching on how to
benefit from the content of his three major books, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant, and Rich Dad's Guide
to Investing.
It was while on a tour with him to Aberdeen Scotland that I was made an offer by Shell investment International.
I worked with them for 6 years before I return to United States and now work as a Consultant Fund Manager.

I really can’t wait to be happy again forever.
We live for one another, one cant cry on his/her shoulder.. better in twos HAPPILY!!
Been a long time i found myself in a relationship. We might get along really well.
I'm also willing to relocate if I find the myself rightly.
It's hard to get every thing into one message, understanding the vital role of communication in a relationship.
Writing u with much interest that this turns out well as I am ready to make it happen.
Creating much time to make it real....job not too demanding.
You will never regret meeting me, my late wife never did, so you will not. I promise!!!

Thanks and enjoy a fruitful day!
Regards,
Steve

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Steve msteve_n22@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:53 am

c-king

Good job!!!
Those emails are still appearing at dating sites . Curious ladies will found it here :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:54 pm

=>>blackplanet.com/chrisgold00

Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Virgo
Picture posted
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “White Males”