It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nwaeke Awele <patrickowen2011@hotmail.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Patrick Owen aka Nwaeke Awele (very British name :lol: )
Education: Graduate School
Children: I do not have children
Relationship Status: Never Married
Iam patrickowen living in united state were i dwork
Image Image Image Image

pic 3 has got sth. in Russian written at the right bottom
perhaps a Russian speaking member on RS can read it properly

Hi, how are you doing,i hope you are doind graet over there,thanks for your email.I am patrick Owen livimg in the united kingdom,i am an engineer working in shipping company here in uk, i have work with my company for over 21 year. my parents are both pass aways when i was 19 year old,i am the only son of my parents, since that time it was not so easy for me b/c i have know sister or brother.i am sigle sinces i brokup with my ex, girl frend then i fine it defculd to fall in love again b/c she broke my heart, but i relance that am not getting any young so i desided to fine love again i need someone that is honest and Sincer, you are very free to as anything from me.i will like to no more about you.here is atach of my 4 picture.
thanks yours,
sincerly,
Patrick.

X-Originating-IP: [120.140.244.250]
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Kuala Lumpur, MY

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nwaeke Awele <patrickowen2011@hotmail.com>

Postby janex69 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Myra, another sharing of soulmates!
:cry:

http:/ /w ww.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5449390276
Adams W

Image <<<< russian flag wreaths! Image Image

http:/ /w ww.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5451339499
Ray
Malyasia <<<<<< hidden
Image << picture taken in Gomel, Belarus (Statue of the"Karandash" Clown!)
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Ray Graham <rodray7769@yahoo.com>

Postby janex69 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:16 pm

116.206.179.170 MALAYSIA

from ray tagged
hello sweet baby
How are you doing? i hope your swimming in the ocean of good health and if so thank be to GOD. first i want to thank you for your nice reply for me cos am made to understand that your the kind of person am searching for so long. AM so pleased to meet you in this site and i no and believe that our meeting will not be in vain cos i have a good plans for me and who ever is going be with me. to let you know fully who i am. my name is Ray Garaham :mrgreen: , am from Bristol united kingdom :disagree: , i am a chemical engineer, and am working with British chemical company . am the only son of my parents and i have one sister and she is married now .my parents are still alive at there old age but there living in united state of America .i hope you will understand fully well about me .thank you as i wait to here from you soon so we can get to explain our desire of come to the site and meeting our self . bye for now and take very good care of your self.
my best regard. Ray

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

alexgrahamino@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu May 19, 2011 10:44 am

Oasis
Male 43 Malaysia :twisted:
My name is Alex i was born in october 10, 1967 in Duxubury ma. :thinking: I like meeting ladies, especially from the outside country continent that is why i want to find love from this site and i'm a simple man !

Alexharry says: alexgrahamino@yahoo.com
Alexharry says: Am from ireland :thinking:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Alex Grahamino - alexgrahamino@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Fri May 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Hello
Hello,how are you today,how was your day,how about your family,happy weekend,well my name is Alex,from ireland,am 44 year old,am separated,i separate because i marry woman who like to separate him husband is why i don't have kids now,i am the one son of my mum,i lost my father 10 year ago, i live alone,Am single ..i stuy in mancheater ( How appropriate! ) :mrgreen: University and oxford where i obtain my PhD in Engineering,Am a simple man and easy going person a headed young man,i am in asia for a contract of 6 months with Exxon mobile oil and gas company and i have work 5 months and 28 days,am planing to leave soon,

Am so glad to chat with you,i am happy,i want to say thank ,apprecite and wish that we go further more for success of this relationship,my dear with due respect i wished that we no long go to site any more as i can say we have find each other,so it will be wise and good that we have our hands put together and fight a better future,i want to spend my life with you,
i want you to feel free email me more about you,i wait to hear from you soon..

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Francis Buth - francis.buth@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:45 pm

DMF
Franco
- 41 y/o male
- Plymouth City, United Kingdom
- Doctor
- ID: 150675
Description:
I wish i can meet her to show her what true love mean to me,,i have searched but could not see the right one for my heart,i hope i she is here.
Ideal match description:
i wish to meet the angel of my life, no matter the race ,culture or country, true love is the key.

it is my great pleasure to use this little privilege to write you through this medium. I am just new to this site; I saw your profile and decided to contact you so that we can know more about each other if you don't mind. I will be very glad if you can take little of your time to reply my mail and I will tell you more about me as we go on to communicate. May the everlasting peace that comes from almighty God presence be with you and your entire house hold? Thank you in anticipation for your kindness reply. you can drop your email address so i can write you through there or you can write me through my personal email address here,francis.buth@y ahoo.com i hope to hear from you soon

Image Image

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

bobby_william45@yahoo.co.uk

Postby janex69 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:37 pm

yahoo avatar same pic!

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nwaeke Awele <patrickowen2011@hotmail.com>

Postby firefly » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 pm

The email adress francis.buth@yahoo.com lead on Facebook, uid 100002958575958, Francis Buth, Lives in London, United Kingdom, From East London, Eastern Cape. The profile was made at September 21.
"I am a humble and gentle man."

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gary Alberto, garyalberto4u@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:10 pm

connectingsingles.com/user/albert40s

albert40s
I'm optimist, active, love conversation, I love people, but sometimes I like to be alone.
I am a:45 yr-old man seeking women, 30-45Location:Birmingham, West Midlands, England UKLast Online:online now!Height:6' 0" (183 cm)Body Type:AverageEthnicity:White/CaucasianReligion:Christian/CatholicSmokes:NeverDrinks:NeverMarital Status:WidowedHas Kids:I have no kidsWants Kids:DefinitelyHide/Show
In my own wordsAbout me:
I am an open, honest, very positive person who is caring, romantic, sensual,young at heart man who would love to have a glass of wine with my woman by the fireplace after a home cooked meal. I have a need to love end to be loved I believe that life was meant to be lived to the fullest..exploring new things, traveling to the far ends of the earth, getting dressed up for special times and most of all just being able to kick back and relax in a jacuzzi and not worry about anything at all. I would love to meet someone who can become that special one in my life. I am looking for a woman who can be my life partner, friend, confidant end lover....
I’m looking for:
What am I looking for, well that's kind of hard for me to
say. First and formost I am looking for someone that is honest true and faithful, with a good heart and enjoys doing some of the things I do.Someone that is woman enough to stick out good times , bad times, hard times, is always there no matter what may happen. That will let me be me and if that means letting use their shoulder to cry on once in a while.

Your message has just travelled to the very dept of my heart,bringing out the kind of emotions i never thought i had.....Yes am interested to meet you.
Lets get talking immediatly....we can chat on skype (gary.alberto) or messenger (garyalberto4u@hotmail.com) if you have an ID there.
Your photo is sparkling,really can't explain how you did this with just words but sincerely,my heart is burning now and i cant wait to have a chat with you.
Kisses and Hugs.
Gary.

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Gary Alberto, garyalberto4u@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:54 am

another mugu in Malaysia

albert40s on connectingsingles
I'm optimist, active, love conversation, I love people, but sometimes I like to be alone.

I am a:
45 yr-old man seeking women, 30-45

online today!
Height:
6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Religion:
Christian/Catholic
Marital Status:
Widowed
Has Kids:
I have no kids
Wants Kids:
Definitely
Maintenance / Buildings & Grounds
Engineer " Contractor "

About me:
I am an open, honest, very positive person who is caring, romantic, sensual,young at heart man who would love to have a glass of wine with my woman by the fireplace after a home cooked meal. I have a need to love end to be loved I believe that life was meant to be lived to the fullest..exploring new things, traveling to the far ends of the earth, getting dressed up for special times and most of all just being able to kick back and relax in a jacuzzi and not worry about anything at all. I would love to meet someone who can become that special one in my life. I am looking for a woman who can be my life partner, friend, confidant end lover....
I’m looking for:
What am I looking for, well that's kind of hard for me to
say. First and formost I am looking for someone that is honest true and faithful, with a good heart and enjoys doing some of the things I do.Someone that is woman enough to stick out good times , bad times, hard times, is always there no matter what may happen. That will let me be me and if that means letting use their shoulder to cry on once in a while.

mugu-messages:

Hello Dear!
I have stopped by your profile and I like what I see and read. I would love to get to know you better. Speaking philosophically our life is a constant search for something. Knowledge, new impressions and emotions. It might be true but it is sad when your whole life is devoted to searching and waiting for someone special. Traveling alone through life is not fun. I'd like to know more about you.I would be delighted if you write me back

How long yet will it take? Saying about “constant search” does not work in this case. I long for evenings full of heart-to-heart talks, nights full of passion & love, mornings full of coffee smell for two. I long for sharing every day joys and smiles with my lady. So little I ask. What do you think about what I have just said? Is your heart lonely and searching? Do you want to find and keep through life? If you are interested please, write me to garyalberto4u@hotmail.com.
Warm regards,
Gary.....

Hasn't replied me, but opened my email in Malaysia:

Opened
Opened 5-Apr-12 at 01:17:28am (UTC -7:00) - 1min33secs after sending
Location Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (86% likelihood)
Opened on (210.195.77.165:50659)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gary Alberto, garyalberto4u@hotmail.com

Postby firefly » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:50 pm

First picture is also used since 27 Jannuary 2011 on datingchinese.com, uid 37900. The person pretends to be from United Kingdom, Manchester.

The email adress has no DIY hits.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Williams, richardwilliams20052@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7247922933
RICHARD W
I am an easy going and fun loving man with a big heart.I love swimming, camping, and hanging out with friends.I desire to meet fun loving people with similar interests to mine.
Malaysia is hidden on profile location :roll:

Good to hear from you at this moment my queen,i got ur email and i was very happy to hear from you again i have to tell you this what i need from my woman is love and caring and turst.i want you to know one thing.im a single man that is looking for a very good woman that will love me for the rest of my life. im new to this online dating and this is my frist time of doing it i havent met any woman yet.i am originally from trcay california but am working here in malaysia for my contrct work …I am a very laid back person with a good attitude and my own style. I'm very fond of the Golden Rule (treat others the way you want to be treated), but at the same time deep and complicated with my thoughts, easy going with people that are not picky, open mind, very honest .sometimes more than it should be .I'm passionate about almost any kind of music, for me it's like a kind of expression.it just release your soul. Open to changes, you never know what life has for you, and what new lessons are you going to learn, what kind of people are you going to meet and in which way are they going to touch your heart.I am looking for a partner in life. I want a best friend and a lover to share quiet moments,i am a very enthusiastic, outgoing, independent person who enjoys similar things, but who can also introduce me to new things.I am unique in many ways. In short, I am a person who strives to place others needs before my own and people/relationships are very important to me. I believe that true loves means caring about the needs of others and wanting what's best for them.I'm looking for someone who is honest, fun loving, determined, and romantic. Someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for them. Good communicator, good listener, and someone willing to give 110% to a 50/50 relationship. I want someone who respects me,I believe that my ideal match would be a selfless, caring, serving, loving, and compassionate woman. who would embrace her God given role as queen of household and strive daily to establish a home that glorifies God. I want her to feel that her relationship with me is truly a blessing from God and thus she would treat it as such taking time to nature it as time passes.I would also hope that she would feel very comfortable sharing all of her struggles and successes with me.I am not a perfect person but i will like someone who likes me for who I am and isn't trying to make me into what they want. I want someone who is secure with themselves but is willing to make changes as needed, life is a learning process that never stops.i need someone who will apologize when we have hurt or wronged one another i have to stop here so tell me more about ur life . hope to hear from you soon….actually its always raining here most of the day and i love it here though but it doesn't sound good to live alone..…Pls tell me more about your self.. hope hear from you soon Richard

this my email addrss richardwilliams20052@yahoo.com

facebook.com/search/results.php?q=richardwilliams20052%40yahoo.com#!/profile.php?id=100003522493816
Richard Williams
Lives in Tracy, California
From Tracy City, Tennessee
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Benson, richardwilliams20052@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:25 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7247922933
RICHARD W
Malaysia is hidden on profile location :roll:
Same scammer now scamming on person.com
USER ID: 5025741
Nickname: benjibenson
Name: Chris
State/Region: Tennessee
City: Tracy City

benjibenson: richardwilliams20052@yahoo.com hope hear from you soon

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Turan Sahin

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:28 pm

absoluteagency.com/users2/dorchman
My name: Turan Sahin
Birthday: 1962-08-22
Relation type: Long term or marriage
My country: United Kingdom
Region: England - London
My city: London
My hello phrase: welcome to my profile
About me: I’m a creative, passionate, and affectionate person with a bit of a quirky personality. I like lengthy philosophical discussions about politics, foreign relations and social issues. I also like traveling, reading, learning about new cultures,, science, art, theater, and films - either big budget, independent, or documentary. i don’t really care much about winning rat races

catnap33hues
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Efrain Reginald

Postby catnap33hues » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Here is a new one I got an email from on Millionairematch. Anyone else dealt with him?

Hello dear,

I hope that you have had a nice day, thanks for your response to my message, It is my pleasure to get to know you better and I believe that what we are starting as mere friendship would develop to something good.

Well my full name is Dr. Efrain Reginald, my parents are Swiss,am currently residing and working here in Liverpool England where i was born, am a medical doctor( gynaecologist) ,am also a contractor in equipping hospitals. I am 41 years old this year, people say i look younger than my age.

I am basically interested in meeting someone for a serious relationship and possibly marriage if it is the wish of fate. I am looking for someone who would love me for who I am, and not heart breaker, I value honesty and understanding a lot, I am a good listener and I have a very good sense of humor, I don’t really care about physical appearance or beauty but I care about the inner beauty of the heart.

I was in a relationship that ended 3 years ago, I really do not want to talk about it here, maybe it is not the right time to talk about it. This is the first time am trying to get to know people online, I was introduced to this by my friend (Alex) he met his wife on the site and they married after a few months, now they are living happily with a kid. Have you tried online relationship before??

I would appreciate if you can tell me more about yourself and let’s see what happens. I enclose here with my recent picture, Please do send me yours ok.

Regards,
Dr. Reg..

1.IP-Adresse [?]: 109.200.6.8 Kopieren [Whois] [Reverse IP]
Ländercode der IP: GB
Land der IP: ip address flag United Kingdom
Bundesland der IP: n/a
Stadt der IP: n/a
Breitengrad der IP: 54.0000
Längengrad der IP: -2.0000
Provider der IP [?]: Redstation Limited
Organisation: Dedicated Server Hosting

IP-Adresse [?]: 175.145.198.146 Kopieren [Whois] [Reverse IP]
Ländercode der IP: MY
Land der IP: ip address flag Malaysia
Bundesland der IP: Wilayah Persekutuan
Stadt der IP: Kuala Lumpur
Breitengrad der IP: 3.1667
Längengrad der IP: 101.7000
Provider der IP [?]: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
Organisation: Telekom Malaysia Berhad

1 is a proxy, 2 is MLA. Nice work YOu are definitely having a mugu there. Please post him up so people can comment,

Return to “White Males”