It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
paddy3758
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Danny Lawis

Postby paddy3758 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:03 pm

I am new to this site but have found 39 posts about othe same man. This time his name is Danny Lawis and in reading the posts the story is about the same. I have all the pictures that I have found in this research but the one he has sent me I will post. I am sure this is the same man in all the other posts about him. This time his daughter is named Carol but I see that she also has several names. I have spoken to this young lady and I think it is just awful that he would include her in his scam. Please be careful ladies as he is very charming.
I have been taken by this guy for the past four months, cell minutes, plaine ticket to get the sick child out of Ghana. I feel foolish but I am telling you so it does not happen to you.

Danny Lawis

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

gina112666
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

William Moor" <moor_william@ymail.com>

Postby gina112666 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Yep...William Moor" <moor_william@ymail.com>

And he just sent me another email. Am I to understand that the pictures are the actual guy, or are these pictures just lifted from another innocent victim? Because whoever it is appears to live in Oregon...that's the license plate in one of the photos he sent me. I am at work, but will try again to post them tonight.

His email this time was short...

"I havent Head from You for a long time Gina .."

He's not likely to get any "head" either! :mrgreen:

Ha, Ha...these guys are so funny!! I haven't had so many laughs in a long time!

OK, that's what I thought, but as I scroll up higher in the thread, I see that the picture has actually already been posted. I found his fake William Moor facebook page too, and he has 4 female "friends". I really want to try sending them a private message of warning! Can I do that, and what would be the best way?

Gina

http://www.facebook.com/ibraheemyoung.d ... am.moor.52" now delted

Wait a minute...ibraheemyoung.dollar? I saw this in an earlier post too. So is this our ACTUAL scammer?

http://www.facebook.com/ibraheemyoung.d ... ahimishola"
Living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

Mods note: Its could be the scammer,( it certainly fits the profile of a Nigerian scammer in Malaysia) but there is no proof! Never search by name as there is a chance that you will accuse innocent people..only search by email!

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Harris Nelson, harrisnelson08@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:43 am

booted off DnM

username: coolfun20
email: harrisnelson08@yahoo.com
telecommunications, 52 yo

IP address: 192.96.203.100 - Leaseweb again, proxy

i am an easy going man who wanna love if giving the opportunity to love
i am a man who wanna love when giving the chance to and with the right mind and person

facebook.com/harris.nelson.52
Harris Nelson
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at Harvard University

pic already posted
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Martin James, martinji11@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:31 am

asiafuns.com/martinjames2008
I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
State:California
City:Los angeles
Zip code:90001
About Me:Here is a little about me again. Originally from USA, I've been living in Colorado since 1995. I've tried to change my career several times, but to no avail. Being a mechanical engineer, I love to travel and explore new places. I feel grateful for living in beautiful Colorado and for having an opportunity to raise my little daughter who live with me half of the time there. I have a passion for hiking, biking, sports, traveling and anything which enriches my body and soul. I can be an excellent cook... you can describe me as a warm, humble, loyal, strong and compassionate man and i believe there are many things yet to be explored in me.
My ideal partner:I believe, it is hard to develop a Relationship on a distance but it will never be a barrier or problem since we both can be honest and trust each other..right? I respect a woman, who doesn't just talk the talk, but walks the walk. Perhaps, this person will join me raise a family, traveling, dancing and hiking and taking good care of I and my daughter. I also have Love for classical music and jazz which will be a plus. It is important that my future partner is matured and skillful with kids to enable her care for my daughter just like her own. It feels awesome to meet an intelligent, smart, educated, resourceful, caring woman with a great sense of humor..... the one who COMPLETES my wishes; who will embrace me without reservations.
Ethnicity:Native American

I have read your profile and something tells me we have something in common, can we be friends? Can we chat or email each other to know ourselves better? If yes, then I would love to hear from you. If you need me to respond faster, please email me. Here is my email: martinji11@hotmail.com
Regards,
James.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Richard Wood, richardwood67@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:12 am

soulmatefinder on confirio

68 / Male / Straight
Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
I'm a gentle,loyal,family oriented,soft,passionate,trustworthy man.I'm easygoing and outgoing.I'm a person full of fun,i seem to be seriously wanting to meet the woman of my life,I care for others...I put the woman's pleasures before my own....I love music,movies,outdoors,sight seeing and reading.I'm caring,understanding and honest.I love kids,I love dancing(Its part of my life)I am all for cuddling and hugging and holding each other as much as possible. I love spontaneous actions and surprises. I love to cook, love sports, take walks on the beach.

junkmail
hello and how are you doing ? am Richard i just came across your profile and i and intrested in you and i want to know more about you if you dont mind ,lets chat on yahoo to know about each other ,my id is richardwood67@yahoo.com also get me yours to add you on my list hope to hear from you
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

harrisnelson08@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:08 pm

FMF now
username: coolfun20
email: harrisnelson08@yahoo.com
like here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 85#p300985" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coolfun20
WHERE IS LOVE
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 3" (191 cm)
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
My Profession: Telecommunications
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i like sport and games. i like rock music and funny jams

About Me
i am a man with a warm heart i respect people and i give people chance to prove them self.

hello, my name is Harris i was moved by your profile picture today. i hope we can talk more I'm attracted to you... if you want us to talk more kindly reply my message as soon as you can. cheers Harris.
YM harrisnelson08
Last edited by Bix on Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit header

paddy3758
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Danny Lawis <dannylove578@gmail.com>

Postby paddy3758 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi I finally figured out how to get the email header from the scammer who has been talking to me.
It is:
Subject: Re: Hi Angel of Beauty

I work at xxx so that is me. His email is dannylove578@gmail.com there is also a yahoo messenger avitar but that one is at home.
More info to follow as I uncover it.
Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for all your help.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby *Dragonessa » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Richard Muller

Netlog
http://en.netlog.com/mullerrichard1958" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mullerrichard1958
male - 54 years, United States I think he said he was in Florida... the messages on Netlog wouldn't go back to the first message :cry:

Date of birth 16/04/1958
(11 more days)
Location United States
Native language English

Our messages on Netlog

RICHARD: well am a widower,lost my wife to a terrible car accident on her way back home and i have been single for 8 years now.
ME: Oh sorry to hear that.. I'm divorced, for about 3 yrs. Do you have children?
RICHARD: oh ok.yes my dear.i have three kids and they are all not with me ok..and what about you..??
ME: Oh nice.. no I don't have any children. Do you have boys or girls, both?
RICHARD: i have one girl and two boys ok.

RICHARD: anyway what do you do for a living?

ME: I'm a RICH BITCH .. :twisted: I don't have to work.. and you.. what do you do?
RICHARD: oh ok.so how do you live my dear..?? :mrgreen:

ME: I'm a MILLIONAIRE.. :liar: :liar: I invested well when I was younger, so now I no longer have to work.. I just enjoy life :party:
RICHARD: and do you take care of yourself my dear..??
ME: Of course I take care of myself..

RICHARD: Well i run a Electrical shop here,i sell electrical gizmos like the hardware stuff and power up things . I have been into this for the past 4 years now and i love doing it. and also planing to open my jeweies :lol: shop here sooner ..i love the job because it keeps me busy all the time and also pays the bills..you know what i mean..LOL..i am very artistic and i love antiques so i do collect them allot i also love the flea market and yard sales.

it amazing talking with you now.. :twisted:

ME: I'll bet.. :D I love antiques also. especially old clocks.. I have quite a few from the 1800's. You sound like a busy man
RICHARD: yes my dear..
i am very happy talking with you now my dear.. :twisted: Anyway can you gime your yahoo id so that we can talk on there ok my dear.. I left him my email address ;)
Anyway i am Richard and you..??i forget to ask you earlier ok ok my dear...
ME: Oh, well my name is XXXXX. nice to meet you
RICHARD oh thats great to hear my dear..
you have a lovey name ok my dear...
so do you live alone XXXXX..?? :lol:
ME: Thanks, yes I do. Well, I do have a dog and a couple of horses.. they are my "kids" .. lol
RICHARD: oh ok.thats great to hear.Lol.
oh i am soo happy talking with you XXXXX..you are making me happy talking with you.. :mrgreen: :twisted:
i wish i could hear from you lovely voice XXXXX..
ME: What? Lol... just kidding
RICHARD: oh OK..Lol..
what is the most important things you are looking for in another partner?
ME: Some one kind, generous, considerate of others, romantic and honest. How about you? I'm a fairly easy going gal. I'm nice as long as someone is nice to me, but if not... look out... LOL... :twisted:

RICHARD: I am looking for someone who seeks someone else to really explore life together with.. and the willingness to work at making a relationship stronger hold much more weight.
I want to have fun with that woman, share happiness, cry together, smile when we achieve the goals we set together, and most important Love Each Other with our whole hearts.
ME: Yes, I think we all look for a life partner with those qualities.
RICHARD: what are some of your interest?
yes my dear..
ME: Well, horseback riding of course... lol.. gardening, I love to cook. Love movies, going to antique stores looking for old treasures. I love to hike, at the beach, on a mountain trail. I love the outdoors. What about you

RICHARD: thats great to hear XXXXX..my interest is Reading,,jokes, fishing,hunting,visiting museums,walking, biking, horse riding, :-o swimming,hiking and gym.
do you drink XXXXX..??
are you there my dear..??
I am only a social drinker in that I enjoy a glass of wine with dinner or conversation. I may have a beer once in a great while.
ME: Sorry, I do need to go.. I've got a phone call.. I like white wine.. that is about it..
RICHARD: oh ok.i hope to talk with you later ok XXXXX.
ME: ok, that sounds great.. have a nice evening.
RICHARD: what is the time over there now XXXX.??
ME: Oh sorry... it's 1:30 pm
RICHARD: i hope to talk with you later.have a wonderful day my dear.and take good care of yourself ok XXXXX.
oh ok.
RICHARD: is now 4:28pm here ok XXXXX..
can we talk more or you are leaving XXXXX..??
i am soo happy to got to know you XXXXX.. :twisted:
ME: ok. No, I do need to leave now. Sorry, I do hope we can chat more later. :D
bye for now.
RICHARD: oh ok..
stay bless.see you soon ok..
which time will you bee on here again XXXXX..?? :lol:
i will bee on here to talk with you again ok XXXXX.i wish we could talk for the whole day XXXXX.Lol. :mrgreen:
i will bee on here again later to talk with you ok XXXX.bye for now.i wish you all the best....

Good Morning to you xxxxx.How are you doing today.?And how was your day yesterday my dear.?Anyway i am on here to wish you a Good Morning to you..i enjoyed talking with you yesterday xxxxx.i hope to talk with you later.have a wonderful day.take good care of yourself for me.stay bless.

hello xxxxx am soo happy to hear from you again.oh my plans for today is to go to work.i hope your day started with happiness,joy and bless.what will you been doing today xxxxx.?i hope everthing is moving on well with you xxxxx .i am soo sorry i couldnot come on here earlier on to chart :lol: with you ok xxxxx.i have been soo busy today ok my dear.i hope to talk with yo later.have a nice day.take good care of yourself for me xxxxx.see you soon.stay bless.bye for now..

Good Morning to you xxxxx.How are you doing this Morning xxxxx.?Thank you soo much for your message xxxxx.How was your day yesterday xxxxx.?Anyway i am on here washing you a Good Morning. I hope your day started with happiness,joy and bless.I hope everything is going on well with you xxxxx.?And how is your family doing there xxxxx.?I miss you too xxxxx.I cant wait to talk with you xxxxx cos i am happy talking with you.i will bee on here later to talk with you ok xxxxx .Have a wonderful day xxxxx And take good care of yourself for me xxxxx.I hope to talk with you soon.stay bless.bye for now.Richard..

POOR :mugu: He just couldn't "say my name" enough after finding out I was a "RICH BITCH"
Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

James Carter, jamescarter50042@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:26 am

Jamescarter12 Profile: Looking For You!!!!
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man

About Me
Am fun loving, easy going, an Open Book. Love to laugh, candlelight dinners and just be myself with someone who can appreciate the man I am. I am a very loving, caring, giving, and man. I Love to show my affection for that special person where ever she may be. my friends can describe me as funny down to earth, caring, and always being a true friend, I'm looking for a down to earth person, someone that can be my best friend and partner in crime, caring and adventurous.

I am James a God fearing born again christian man ,51 years with 1 lovely kid .i am fun to be with and there are many fun things i can teach the woman i find such as horse back riding ,fishing,playing hide and seek together you know like remembering our younger days ,i love christian musics like gospel songs ,i love Kirk Franklyn and other nice gospel musics,i also love to be on crusades,one thing that inspires me the most and have kept me alive till now are my 1 loving,kind and caring kid. he is smart and very intelligent , i love him to death .if you would like to know me don't hesitate to drop me a line i will surely reply .thanks cheers.
jamescarter50042@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon.Take care
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ken Owen/Peter Owen, kenowen63@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:47 pm

netlog (faceless)
kenowen63
peter owen
58 years old - male - United States

Hello, how are you doing there with the family..?Well, i do hope all of you are doing great as am doing here with my only Daughter..Well, i have been on a couple of sites but no luck on there yet..Tell me for how long have you been on here..Well, i was on POF and CHEMISTRY and what about you..I went through your profile and you since to be a nice person so i decided to write to you to see where it will really lead us too.Have a great day and hope to hear from you later on.
Nice talk sweetie.How are you doing there with the family..?Well, i can do my possible best to email you my pics since i do not like putting my pics on sites due to some bad experiences i have been through before..Hope you know what am talking about..Nice to write to you and will wait for you to write back to see where it will lead us too. .add me on yahoo now or right to my mail so that i can reply you with my pics.(kenowen63@yahoo.com)

Received: from [41.218.227.163] GHANA :twisted:
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 07:39:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, how are you doing thee with the family..??It was pretty nice to hear from you..Hope to hear from you later on..It will be nice to have a chat with you on the i m to see where it will really leads us too.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Clark Freeman, jamesclarkfreeman@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm

FMF
jamesluv56
Seiking :D for Love
Age & Gender: 56 Year Old Man

My Education: Some College
My Profession: Broker
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? My Kids Are Over 18

My Interest Keywords / Tags
and game on their men...
and who just play tricks
caring
cheat
compassionate
creative
dishonest
disrespectful
i
imaginative
loyal
m looking for good and kind woman
sensual and passionate......but dislike women who lie
serious
thoughtful

About Me
Simple and Calm... I'm 5'8 tall,I have salt and paper hair,blue eyes, and I'm Gentlemen, family oriented, love to please the chosen women, respectful, honest, reliable, cheerful,sensitive and loyal...Clark Freeman is my name.

Hello every one!Am new here
Looking forward to meet my right appropriate woman to spend the rest of my life with.Women from 45 to 65 can contact me on here james clark freeman @ ya hoo .com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Kings Young, charleskingsyoung@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:57 am

person.com
USER ID: 7069538
Nickname: king-charlie
Name: charles kings young
State/Region: New York
City: New York

ALSO ON FB
https://www.facebook.com/charleskings.young" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Charles Kings Young

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Philip Michael; <kweku_s@yahoo.co.nz>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Username: philipmichael

Email: kweku_s@yahoo.co.nz

User IP 197.220.160.86

Gi_Internet-GPRS
Glo Mobile Ghana Telco
Gaston De-Arriba
18 Third Close
Airport Residential Area
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
philipmichael

About me
I'm such a caring, Faithful, Loyal, honest, caring, generous, Goals Achiever, Honest, Spiritual oriented, future driven, confidential, understanding, the ups and downs of life, committed to relationship, readers, Visionary, Conservative, Passionate , romantic, sexy and loving woman to make good life with forever

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
manchester

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Business

Email give a Hit in FB for Okosisi Ezennia Aguleri from Accra

https://www.facebook.com/okosisi.aguleri" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:12 pm

^^

Okosisi Ezennia Aguleri
84 followers
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Aguleri
Knows English, American Sign Language

I want to make this site to me a great and honest one

=> Tagged:

John M

Last Active: 3 months ago
Basic Info: 57, Male, Kansas, Germany
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Walker, walker4u90@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:38 pm

netlog
walker4u90
Steve Walker
56 years old - male - United States

Hi there ... how are you doing ..am very sorry for replying late .. will love to have a great chat with you .... you may email me // walker4u90 @yahoo .. or send me your ID .. i dont often visit this site .. thank you

Return to “White Males”