It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:16 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Eric Choquet

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 pm

another pest on matematcher:
matematcher.com/member/9467

pictures are stolen from French model/actor Eric Choquet
http://www.ericchoquet.book.fr/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

daniel
AGE 55, MALE, FROM FRANCE
i'm a simple man that is seeking for a wife someone to spend the rest of my life time together with,

mugu-message:

My name is Daniel Jean I am a single 55 year old man was born on October 05 1956 , I will like to know you and we start as friends, but i will like to tell you that i'm looking for a serious relationship, please give me your private email address and here is my email address danieljean1956@hotmail.fr

X-Originating-IP: [41.189.51.94] - Ivory Coast :twisted:

How are you today, hope you are alright, I'm so happy reading from you? Happy Easter to you and your family.

I knew there’s something unique about you and I that’s why I didn’t hesitate contact you and even giving out my personal contact. Of course you don’t even need to tell me about how honest you are because I I’ve been able to figure out some of those characteristics through the content of your mail. I can in all boldness say that it’s a sign of respect and a readiness to lay a good foundation of friendship in preparation to building a serious relationship upon it. I am totally in agreement to so many things you mentioned in your mail especially the fact that our meeting each other has been divinely orchestrated.
You would agree with me that every journey is set out with a well defined destination in mind it takes courage and conscious determination to arrive there. At this point I wanna believe that both of us are looking for the same thing love and of course if we the right potential partner is found will be willing to set out for this journey of faith; and it’s imperative that the desired destination be well defined.

I like to make it clear as we continue in communication that my purpose of becoming a member of that site and why I am here ready to create time to make this communication effective is Love. I came looking for a sincere woman with a great vacuum in her heart for a serious relationship and nothing else. You know that time is as important as life itself and it would be of no benefit to waste a precious time on something we are not sure we want to go after, or to start a journey we are not ready to get to the destination. If we know what we really want, it will help us to know how to go about looking for it.

I on my end am ready to devote time and to do all that’ humanly possible within my own power to build a promising relationship. I like what I saw and discovering about you. Apart from the fact that you are such a naturally beautiful irresistible creature, I am able to figure out the inner strength you posses by the simplicity/honesty through the content of your mail. Being honest and sincere about your motive is a virtue and those are some of the things I am looking out to find in a potential partner. I wanna get closer to you so I could discover more of the inner value you posses.

My prayer is to meet someone who is willing to get to know me, who like me is tired of being lonely, who desires a sincere relationship, who is willing to love again irrespective of any possible disappointment, painful or negative memories of the past., who is willing to merge her heart and soul with mine, Someone to spend the rest of my life with, someone to build a happy family with. I am not looking for a super model, not an angel or a perfect human because there’s none on earth, but am looking for a natural woman; someone with faults and weaknesses, but with a readiness to improve upon any weakness, someone with a humble heart who is ready to love and be loved in all sincerity before heaven.

With that said, I would say that there’re basic unavoidable elements that must never be found wanting whenever two people come together in view of laying a foundation of friendship upon which a serious relationship could be built and those important elements are.
1) Having a desire for a serious relationship (2) the determination to make it work (3) the ability to build a bridge of Trust in between one another (4) Sincerity of purpose (5) transparency in communication (6) sincere motive (7) mutual respect (8) tolerance (9) Creating time for one another (10) forgiveness because offence will surely come (11) understanding and of course must be ready to LOVE unconditionally in every situation.
Now that you know what my purpose of being here is, I want you to once again commit this encounter into the hand of the lord and allow him the center stage because except the lord builds a house, he that build is building in vain. And then, I want us to work it out together. Remember, nothing works until someone work on it. l will love to see some of your pictures and i will send mine to you in my next message.

God bless you real good is my prayer,

Daniel Jean.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Dragon Heart

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Eric Choquet

Postby Dragon Heart » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:17 am

Received a friend request for this gentleman on Facebook out of the blue. Photo of Eric Choquet. I thought this request was strange, no messages or anything just the request. I am beginning to wonder if it is my real scammer with a new profile, or now I am now on a list.... :evil:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pro ... 3794282162" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Christian Beauvais.Lives in AhunWidowedFrom Toulouse, FranceBorn on December 23, 1953
Knows Português, Français, English
Basic Information
.About Christian la vie est courte pourquoi ne pas en profiter ( life is short why not enjoy it )

Lives in Ahun Widowed From Toulouse, FranceBorn on December 23, 1953 Knows Português, Français, English

Interested In Men and Women

Relationship Status Widowed

Sex Male

Contact Information
.Email cri2@live.fr

Also on Facebook as : Michel Fillio with this same photo:
.Employers travail a mon propre compte.

Basic Information
.About Michel Bien dans ma peau

Interested In Men and Women

Sex Male

Contact Information
.Facebook http://facebook.com/michel.fillio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also here on :http://www.loveet.com/rencontre/BLOIS.html

cyril01 je suis un homme Veuf(ve) I am a Widow (er) qui recherche Amour Love that search

Mon âge: 57 ans Age: 57 years

rencontre Loir-et-Cher - BLOIS meeting Loir-et-Cher - BLOIS
I am named Cyril, I work as an architect specializing in building tall buildings. I have a big heart full of love to give and the desire to share many things, live the present by projecting the future. I seek happiness, I know there, I've lived and I would like to relive it again to life. tions.

http://www.meetcrunch.com/profil/beausoleil45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
am a man independent, comfortable with myself and I love life. My past is resolved and I look to the future . So you would a gift!
I like walking, cycling, Nature , traveling, camping, restaurants and parties "softies". I love to laugh ... de moi... Me ... and also a little about yourself ...

I like walking , meals at the restaurant or at home , love , the amitier , and camping.
I am patient , tolerant , smiling , funny , simple , a little shy

I am looking for a lover, a rare bird, rare gem.
You are a woman friendly, honest, active, You have a sense of humor. You are able to open yourself and share your emotions. You still believe that love is worth to invest.
If you meet these few lines, let me know. Who knows ...

Je cherche une Femme de 48 à 70 ans , habitant n'importe où I am looking for a Female 48 to 70 years old, living anywhere

http://www.chatgratuit.com/tchat/pays/F ... mes/1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

christophegasquet
Genre: Homme Gender: Male
Ici pour: Rencontre sérieuse Here for: Serious dating
Orientation: Homosexuel(le) Orientation: Gay (the) :-o
État civil: Célibataire Marital Status: Single
Région: loy Region: loy
Pays: Finlande Country: Finland
Votes: 0 cette semaine (0 depuis le début) Votes: 0 this week (0 from the beginning)
Membre depuis: Octobre 2011 Member since: October 2011
Dernière visite: Plus d'un mois Last Visit: More than a month
Statut: Non connecté(e) Status: Not logged in (e)

Image This photo I'm not sure is the same man, but used on these many profiles listed.

Lily77
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

JEAN PIERRE JARROUX

Postby Lily77 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:03 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008382676850

his skype: jarrouxjeanpierre

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Franck D <homme_tendre@live.fr>

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:42 pm

all over the web on French sites

Jean Arthur
Âge recherché : 55 à 65 ans
Pays : France
Région : Île-de-France

Same scammer sent mixed pictures reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=94315
Last edited by Myra on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: .

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Franck D <homme_tendre@live.fr>

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:47 pm

duallove.com/jc912/
je suis: Homme
Je cherche: Femme
Pays: France

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:56 pm

clone on vk
vk.com/id209358356
Daniel Charpentier
Birthday: November 25
Relationship status:Single
Languages:English, Français

all pics posted

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Freddy Ducarltelle, freddy.durcartelle@outlook.fr
Bordeaux
Birthday: May 8, 1970

https:/ /vk.com/id265091429
Join in contact - Ivory Coast :party: :party: :party:

IP address: 65.54.190.60

Freddy
ok fair lady
I saw your profile and you interresez me a lot
I hope you écriverai me anytime
my day is going well, and I have all the time you
if you reseve message made ​​me kiss the OK sign
Freddy
sweet lady problems know a pleasure for me to write ... I'm not interested in you, so I would like you to leave your Facebook, I hope you'll be kissing
Freddie durcartelle know mine I hope you'll be there
Freddy
I see that you are interested as well, and I am very happy
Now I announced, but you feel, I wish we were a couple ... and I would like to see one of your photos ... I hope you have the same feeling to kiss, I love you and I love you
Freddy
well, I know, Freddie
French I
I am divorced for 7 months
I am looking for a woman with whom my life and you
you
I want you to tell me about you
what kind of work you have done in my life
Freddy
ah well, I hope everything goes better for you ... as you know, are a break ... because I see it is to make a serious mistake
Freddy
hello
kiss
kisss
Yes I am well thank you too
I vote we are madly in love, so I
to join you for a while
Freddy
Hi, how are
it's up to you, my love
I would love to come if you want to ...
You know, if it was me, I'll come back tomorrow
but I would get too upset because ...
But I'm still waiting for your reply to kiss you, I love you
Freddy
I'm not sure you know ... now I have a few financial problems, and I think about where I can not have even come to you ... But I know we belief in one day, and we plunged into hugs ... I had this idea too; I would like you to help me pay for the tickets, I believe that we are well able to move more, and I hope that you thought, toujour me and you loved me, to make your heart. But you know that I love you and I always think of you, I hope you will answer me very soon, I love you kiss
Freddy
ok no problem, I will not write
I will send you my e-forecast
I hope you will read it and you will think me
I love Kiss Kiss
I know my email freddy.durcartelle@outlook.fr
I hope you'll be there to kiss you my love
Freddy
Greetings to you my love
how are you
I am here, and I'm much think you and I will not stop thinking about you ... I know, if I have a little problem, and I could not pay only tickets, but I know with your help Imozhet ..!
I want you to send me at least 900euro ( :silly: :silly: :silly: ), I can join you for maximum comfort for the people ... I hope you will find the amount is not too mature for you, but I know that as soon as I arrive, I'll kiss you rembousserai t 'love my love ... !!!

Profile fraudster in facebook: https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006281927460
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Skype Name antonio106259
Full name antonio106259

jean.derimais
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Skype Name michel.franboise2
Full name Michel Franboise
Location London, United Kingdom
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Lily77
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

PIERRE CHARLES LENOIR

Postby Lily77 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:46 pm

his skype: PIERRECCHARLESLENOIR

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:56 pm

=> IP: 154.68.35.4

=> IP: 41.202.73.133
:)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:36 am

Clones here:

plus.google.com/104459708084409726885
Jeff Dugler

plus.google.com/101949218215945965222
Olivier Dubain

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:47 pm

zorpia
Bill, 52
Leiria, Portugal

Nice meeting you here,.... I'm Bill Anderson from Singapore,, where are you from ??

Please can you write to me on my Skype, i'm new here and i don't understand this site, can you please write to me on my Skype om Billanderson659.. i will be very pleased to talk to you there.. thank you so much and i wait for your response
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Adams, williams.adams0006@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:41 am

live:williams.adams0006

previously on expired RS topic.......
viewtopic.php?t=51973

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Adams - williams.adams0006@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:40 am

Hangouts;
plus.google.com/u/0/101556616211426832039
Williams Adams