It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Guastaw Felip, guastawfelip@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:01 pm

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5968735685" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Diamond E

Music:R&B, Reggae, Country music
Movies:Passion Morena, Sweet November, Coming to America
TV:The Simpsons, Who wants to be a Millionaire
Books:The Chaucer Tales, The Man Died,
Sports:Real Madrid FC, Chelsea FC, Bayern Munchen FC
Interests:Charity Works, Driving Cars
Dreams:To meet a lovely caring and understanding lady who will fill the gap in my life.
Best Features:My smile
About Me:A nice witty and caring guy who is fun to be with.

Hello, i came online and saw your profile. i want to introduce myself to you because i like what I saw. But am afraid I maybe disturbing you. If you want me to talk about myself then let me have your email so I can write to you or you write to me, my email is guastawfelip@hotmail.com. i look forward to seeing your response. Thank you

Hello,
My name is Guastaw Felip, my mum is from Scotland while my dad is from England. I am single and have no child. I am the only child of my parents and currently living and working in England.
I am a reforming but not yet reformed workaholic, but I am a boomer who will never truly retire. I work in the real estate field as a broker/agent, independent contractor. I set my own work schedules, develop my client base, decide on my marketing methods and grow my business as my own and I am passionate about my work and my contributions.

I enjoy simple things like going to see a movie, hanging out with friends and reading. I get annoyed most by dishonesty and tardiness. I'm here hoping to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, I am ready to settle down, build myself a family with love and understanding. I know this is an unorthodox way to find a partner but..it is the 21st century, anything goes right?

Thank you, I hope to read from you again. Please tell me about yourself, what you do, your likes and dislikes and anything you feel like sharing with me for now.
Hope you have a wonderful day..
Guastaw

X-Originating-IP: [202.151.192.197] Malaysia :party:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Guastaw Felip, guastawfelip@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

guastawfelip@hotmail.com

female profile without pic on QP
eva svoboda
36 / Female
Czech Republic / Joined 06/17/12

google+
Guastaw Felip

Intro
A nice witty guy who works hard and is proud of his contributions to provision of decent accomodation to people.
profession: Estate Engineer
working at
Diamond Edge Inc
Managing Director, heute
Education
Boston University
Estate Management, 1982 - 1985
Boston Architectural College
Architectural designs, 1978 - 1981
I have lived in
London, United Kingdom

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Guastaw Felip, guastawfelip@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 pm

also goes by guastawfelip@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar
same profile pic as on google+

MS profile
Guastaw Felip
Male, 46, Bolton, London and South East, United Kingdom

Blurbs
About me:
'm a nice guy with a witty side. I don't believe in doing something just because I see others do it. That's not to say I live some self centered life. I have fun when I can. Am not always here but can be reached on my email - guastawfelip@hotmail.com
Who I'd like to meet:
I want an honest, understanding woman who is looking for a man to support her hopes and dreams. Someone strong and self-assured who is also attentive and caring. Am looking for a woman who is independent but feminine, lovely and outgoing, yet very down-to-earth. Someone who is dynamic, and believes that other people got rights and ideas.
Details
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships
Hometown: Knightsbridge, London
Children: Someday
Education: Grad / professional school
Income: $150,000 to $250,000

Schools
Boston University
London, United Kingdom
Graduated: 1984
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
1981 to 1984

Companies
Diamond Edge Inc
London, Knightsbridge UK
C.E.O

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Guastaw Felip, guastawfelip@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:45 pm

QP
Guastaw Felip
46 / Male / London, London, United Kingdom / Joined 06/13/12

About me
Am a handsome, witty and fun to be with kind of a man
I'd like to meet:
A woman that has value for herself
My heroes:
Mother Theresa

Basic info
Display name: Guastaw Felip
First Name: Guastaw
Last name: Felip
Birthday: May 3th of 1966
Sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship: Single
Education: Graduate Degree
School: University of Bolton
State (Region): London
City: London

his friend is Eva Svoboda, Czech Republic :mrgreen:
the female profile on QP accessible by guastawfelip@hotmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:56 pm

netlog
guastawfelip
male - 46 years, London, United Kingdom
Name Guastaw Felip

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Richard Brian, richardbrian75@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:07 pm

facebook.com/richard.brian.735

Richard Brian

Worked at civil engineering contractor
Went to University of London
Lives in London, United Kingdom
In a Relationship

About Richard
Me, I don't know how to describe myself. I like to think I am a good and honest person. I love to spend times with family and friends. I like to work hard and play hard. I love to travel. I find the older I get the more I like to spend time outside.
What I'm looking for? I'm Looking for someone who is drama free, someone who is looking for a lifetime partner. Someone who is caring and kind and thoughtful toward others. A man who cherishes and values family and friends above everything else. A man who loves to travel, meet new people around the world, and explore.
add me to yahoo ...richardbrian75@yahoo.com ... Richard
on vk.com
Steve David Briant

numerous times on Facebook, vk and badoo
additional pics

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carlos Luiz, carlos123luiz@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:24 pm

2 profiles on

tagged uid=5965663535
Carlos L
Tagline: looking for a friend and a serious relationship...
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Español - México
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

About Me:
I have been single for several years and have decided that I would like to start dating again. I have one son. I am a happy, positive person--and love my life. I would love some company to explore my new home. I have not dated in years so I imagine that I would be a little shy but I am really outgoing. Am incurable romantic, who cherishes and appreciates sincerity, integrity, honesty and warmth. I enjoy going for drives, laughing, talking, touching, affection and physical closeness. A good listener who loves mutual spoiling and also I am a one-woman man..... ****opposites attract for infatuation, for anything of value like attracts like.

pics already posted

tagged uid=5965236719
Carlos L

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Alex Scot - alexscot17@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:51 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5988344133

Alex S

Last Active: 34 minutes ago
Profile Views: 22 times

hallo liebes Am Alex ein neues Mitglied hier in diesem Ort, aber beim Surfen Ich sah Ihr Profil, um ehrlich zu sein, berühren Sie Ihr Profil meines Herzens wissen Sie mehr, bitte schreiben Sie mir privat auf (alexscot17@yahoo.com) so werde ich Ihnen in allen Einzelheiten erzählen über mich und mehr Bild von mir ok kümmern i warten, von Ihnen zu hören bye . (alexscot17@yahoo.com) .............................................. Hello dear Am Alex a new member here in this site but when browsing i saw your profile to be honest, your profile touch my heart to know you more, Please write to me privately on (alexscot17@yahoo.com) so i will tell you in details about me and more picture of me ok take care i wait to hear from you bye .(alexscot17@yahoo.com)

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex Scot - alexscot17@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 pm

My heart

Thanks for your urgent response to my request.

However, i am here to meet a sincere and honest woman for a life partner. I have been lonely/single for many years now because i decided to; but now have made up my mind to make a real choice of woman which is the main reason i joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. 46years, old Engineer who work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. And was a father of two kids.Normally i spend my outing time in the beach with good cool music. My Hobbies are reading,traveling,dancing,swimming....... my dislikes are lies,deceit, cheating, games etc :mrgreen:

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a serious nice woman to make my life complete. I have been a widow because my wife and my kids died three years ago in a car accident.Since then, i vowed to myself never to marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and kids.So my love, this is the right time for me to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me,cherish me and understands me for better.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again. More so, i will really likes to know your real name, Your age, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Also your real pictures. Again in my next mail I will tell you more about myself.

Please do not forget to write me everyday even when you are less busy because that will help us to know more of our selves. Meanwhile, i have attach my pictures . I'm so please to have you in my life. Lots of kisses and hugs.

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours darling,

Alex.
Received: from [41.82.179.101]
Dakar, Senegal

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Carlos Luiz, carlos123luiz@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu May 30, 2013 4:49 am

abiola2013 (deleted user) -- great username, no wonder he got booted!! :twisted:

Hello,I saw your profile,i love your looks and what you wrote.Can we get acquainted?If you don't mind we can hook up on Yahoo mail :carlos123luiz@yahoo.com, I will love to hear from you.
Carlos

Luiz!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Scot, alexscot2424@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:32 pm

netlog
alexscot2424
male - 46 years, London, United Kingdom

Hi Dear
My name is Alex scot, i am new here and I saw your profile here on netlog, and i found it worthy to be your good friend as some one whom i can lay on her arms as long as love is concern,careering and understanding, and it is my pleasure to contact you for nice friendship with love and care.
Please contact me directly on my privet email address.(alexscot2424@yahoo.com) So that i will send you my photos and tell you more details about my self.:
Bye yours. Alex scot,
alexscot2424@yahoo.com

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex Scot, alexscot2424@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:57 pm

To alexscot2424@yahoo.com
Sent on 1-Jun-13 at 12:31:55pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 1-Jun-13 at 13:15:19pm +00:00 (86%) Dakar, Senegal
Opened 1-Jun-13 at 13:15:19pm (UTC +00:00) - 43mins24secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸82¸160¸207:2355)

My dearest Heart,
Thanks for your urgent response to my request. However, i am here to meet a sincere and honest woman for a life partner. I have been lonely/single for many years now because i decided to; but now have made up my mind to make a real choice of woman which is the main reason i joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. 46years, old Engineer who work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. And was a father of two kids.Normally i spend my outing time in the beach with good cool music. My Hobbies are reading,traveling,dancing,swimming....... my dislikes are lies,deceit, cheating, games etc :mrgreen:
I have everything a man need in his life just to get a serious nice woman to make my life complete. I have been a widow because my wife and my kids died three years ago in a car accident. :cry: Since then, i vowed to myself never to marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and kids.So my love, this is the right time for me to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me,cherish me and understands me for better.
I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again. More so, i will really likes to know your real name, Your age, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Also your real pictures. Again in my next mail I will tell you more about myself.
Please do not forget to write me everyday even when you are less busy because that will help us to know more of our selves. Meanwhile, i have attach my pictures . I'm so please to have you in my life. Lots of kisses and hugs.
I wait to hear from you soonest.
Yours darling, Alex.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Xachik
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

b.pitt00212@yahoo.com aka Bruce Pitt

Postby Xachik » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:09 pm

This is Bruce, I hope you like the picture.. Let me know what you think, You can also send me some of yours as well... Kisses

Bruce

Met this guy who is posing as Bruce Pitt on SpeedDate.com. Claimes that he is 46 years old lives in Geneseo, NY has a 12 year old daughter who lives with his mother (her grandmother) due to his wife left him with her junkey ex 8 years ago lol He ownes a Construction Business which is called BPT Construction Co. lol is located at 100 Laughlin Lane, Geneseo NY where I checked and it's a Residental Units, plus there is no Bruce Pitt registered anywhere in Geneseo New York.

Hasn't asked for money yet due to he hasn't came up with a story that he has to leave the country for business where then he would need some kind of money...

Phone numbers are 347-605-153 and 914-940-0862

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Stolen webcam footage of this innocent man is also in scammers´ hands :(
Please be aware that consequently, fake cam chats might occur.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Tata
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

He changed his face...

Postby Tata » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Good evening!
I am from Russia. I am a victim of scammer who named in this site as Robert Marcus and Carlos Luiz. But I know him as Richard Brian from London. He is on Facebook as Richard Brian. He used the same fotos. Do you need more information about him?

Return to “White Males”