It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Guastaw Felip, guastawfelip@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ray Adams - rayadams1965@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:31 pm

cupidoparamayores /
Adams50: I'm just me
I am a man
Looking for a woman
Date of birth 05-26-1965
My partner's age 19-105
Desired Relationship Friendship, Messenger, Marriage, Sharing Interests, Love
Engineer occupation
Catolic religion
Country United Kingdom
City Blackpool

Hello dear, how are you, I hope that well, I am sorry, I am writing to you with the help of the translator, I am very, very Sory with my urgent massage to you that talks about friendship, I like your profile and I also like your country, I would only like to come to your country and have a friend like you someday and by the grace of God
we will do if only we can be good friends. Meanwhile, my profile says some things about and I would like to know more about you. please communicate with me through my e-mail address which is rayadams1965@hotmail.com

I am waiting for your email in my email inbox now. Please, it is important that you write
with me directly to my email (rayadams1965@hotmail.com) to facilitate communication.
Thanks

Ray Adams - rayadams1965@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Adams - rayadams40@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:38 pm

cupidoparamayores /
raymondadams: True love
Man, 50 years
West Brompton, Kensington and Chelsea, United Kingdom
This profile is private and available only to friends.

Hello dear, how are you, I hope that well, I am sorry, I am writing to you with the help of the translator, I am very, very Sory with my urgent massage to you that talks about friendship, I like your profile and I also like your country, I would only like to come to your country and have a friend like you someday and by the grace of God
we will do if only we can be good friends. Meanwhile, my profile says some things about and I would like to know more about you. please communicate with me through my e-mail address which is rayadams40@hotmail.com

I am waiting for your email in my email inbox now. Please, it is important that you write
with me directly to my email (rayadams40@hotmail.com) to facilitate communication.Thanks.
friend of yours.
The engineer Raymond Adams.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Alexhenry1975@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:02 am

Alexhenry1975@hotmail.com

clone
lovesvit.com/uk/anketa-23557-alexhenry

Alex Henry

male 60 years old
New York City

also here:
cuplari.ro/alexhenry30--561681.html

alexhenry30, 50 years old, United States , New York

Dear LoveI am Mr Alex henry from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges.
Basic Info

Nume : Alexhenry1975@hotmail.com

Sex : male
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”