It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Guastaw Felip, guastawfelip@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Tata
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: He changed his face...

Postby Tata » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Here some info about him :

Hello
От кого: Richard Brian <richard.brian@mail.ru>
Кому: richard.brian@mail.ru
26 февраля, 22:54

How are you? Am Richie, 46 yrs old, a maritime engineer, living & working in London. I was having out time going on search over there in 'My world! & your profile caught my fancy...You look gorgeous and charming in your profile picture...

I wish more than anything that you and I could get to know each other more.

Have a wonderful wonderful week!!

With Love
RICHARD
HOW ARE YOU ?
От кого: b_richie@aol.com
27 февраля, 11:52 2 файла
Hello my dear Tatiana

How are you doing today my dear? I hope you are happy & healthy.....Thank you so much for your message. I feel so happy reading from you. Please do pardon me for late reply. I have been so busy with loads of work here in the ship. I was introduced to 'My world by a friend, so while browsing through it your picture caught my fancy, so i decided to go through your profile and it really caught my attention. That was how i got the guts to write to you. Sorry if that was really unlike a gentle man. Meanwhile i would like to tell you more about my self and will also like to know more about you.

I am 46 years old & am single, living in London, UK presently working with Cosco, a subsidiary of Cosco Shipping Company. My interest I enjoy traveling abroad, meeting people, watching football and swimming.

We are presently sailing through Mediterranean Sea to Australia and some part of Asia. Our next docking point is Finike, Turkey before proceeding to Port Of Osaka, Japan for offloading. Here is my mobile number +447014228962, feel free to call me anytime... But if possible, i will love you to leave your phone number to me for easy communication, cos sometimes we lost network signals here in the ship.

Up here, i have two of my photos for you. I do hope you will like them. I wish you more strength & happiness in your work & i believe soon you will be through with success.

...Hope to read from you soon.

With Love..
RICHARD.

GOOD MORNING MY DEAR.
От кого: Richard Brian <b_richie@aol.com>
1 марта, 12:25
My dear Tatiana,

Thank you so much for your messages. Really, i feel so happy every time i got a message from you. Please do pardon me for my late reply. I have been so busy here in the ship. There has been a very strong wave for the past 5 days & i have to make sure all is fine. I work as the chief engineer. I take care of the engine room and i have to make sure the ship anchor safe till our last destination & i also work in hand with the Captain. How was your lovely night? I do believe you had a wonderful sweet dreams & in good health. Once again thank you so much for making out time to share with me a little about you. I can't wait to meet you my dear. It's 07:15 am here, the weather is very cold here.

Presently we are heading towards port of Finike, Turkey, Port of Osaka, Japan & port of Sydney, Australia...Currently we are here in the port of Oristano in the Mediterranean sea heading towards the Damietta Branch River & the Nile River at a distance of 2255 Nm. It will take us more 28 days to arrive port of Osaka, Japan. Please i would like to keep in touch with you everyday if that will be possible for you. I believe every good relationship needs a constant & good communication. My best feature, I guess is my mind, my brain, but physically people tend to say my arms and back and my ( sometimes ) naughty blue eyes....

We will be keeping in touch via emails, chatting, and phone calls. Here is my mobile phone number (+44) 8719156771 (+44) 7599579395 & my Skype I.D is richard.brian43. Feel free to write to my email or you can give me your mobile phone number & i give you a call myself

More about me ... Am an easy going person & fun to be with. I believe with time we will know more about each other. Like i said, am 46 yrs. old, Yeah still single, no kid yet, just separated from my long relationship of 4 yrs. middle last yr. My Height:5, 9 " (175 cm), Weight: 179 lbs. (89 kg), Eye color: Blue, Hair color: light brown. I have a good job. Am working with Cosco Shipping Company. I come from a small family as my dad was the only child of his parents & am the only child of my parents. My parents are both dead. I lost my dad when i was 18 yrs old and grew up with my mom. I lost her middle 2010 and ever since then i have been alone in this cold world. I have not met that worthy woman, who would be with me forever & we grow old together. I like to meet new people and i travel a lot do to my kind of job....I am looking for a true and honest love, a woman that will care and love me and i believe i have found that in you. I believe in true love and i don't think distance can be a bearer to our new relationship as long as there is truth and honesty. I hate dishonest and cheat. plz.

I have never had someone with whom I could share my thoughts. But now I have found you, and I am very glad. Forgive me for my Frankness. If I said something superfluous please do pardon me. If you don't mind i would love us to share more on Skype chat.

Sincerely,
RICHARD.

MISSIN' U.
3 марта, 21:04
Hello my dear Tatiana ,

It was so nice talking to you....you have a very lovely voice. How was your lovely day my angle? I hope you’re having a great weekend fun out there. Thank you so much for your messages and your pictures...Omg! You look so gorgeous . I wish i can be there right now to show you how much i can treasure & adore you. Yeah, life moves so quickly and life is so short so i did not waste my time to show you every day how much you mean to me and i think of you every single minute of the day. Thank you, My Dear... What more can a man says to a woman who opens her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I am so happy to come across such a pretty woman like you & i cannot get my eyes of your off your picture. You look so pretty and charming... & I am so happy we have started as true & honest friends. Let us see where it could lead us to.

Tatiana dear, i sit here pondering what life will be with you beside me. Sharing our thoughts and ideas towards what the future holds. You and I are hundreds of miles apart. Yet I feel as if you are here right beside me watching me as I write this letter. We might be miles away for a while, I might not get to see you smile or hear you laugh, but you know, the true test of love is distance, for it's said that distance brings people closer together.

Please my dear, i would like to let you know that my job is demanding & i would not have much time to meet with you on chat all time cause am always busy here in the ship, but don't worry i will try to devote my little time for us. Here please do add me on Skype so we can have time to share more...Here is my Skype I.D: (richard.brian43)

I have to start getting prepared now for work. Please tell me when it will be comfortable for you, so i can adjust my time & we can have a chat on Skype. My vacation will start up after my trip. I would wish if we can go on a vacation together. I will be finishing up with my trip by first week of April. I have never been to Russia before but would like to be the someday. My birthday is on 24th of Jan.

I HAVE THIS LOVELY POEM FOR YOU...I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT.

A SECRET.....

There is a secret i need to share,
That your beauty can’t be compared,

Knowing your heart so bright just like the sun in the daylight,
Life has proved your soul is true,
Your spirit so light floating away in the moonlight,
Hair so white glistening in the morning light,

Your eyes so blue just like the sky at noon,
I stare into your eyes & see the stars shine bright,
When i see the moon so bright it’s really your smile that shines so bright

Your skin so pure white just like the snow in the light,
My secret is no longer there,
That your beauty can’t be compared,

Lotz of kiizzzzzzzz....................

Take Care....& enjoy your weekend

Sincerely,

WITH LOVE
RICHARD.

Re: how are you doing?
11 марта, 14:25
Hello honey,
Good morning to you...How are you and Dima doing today? I do hope you are in good health. I tried calling your mobile phone 3 times but there was no answer. I have been so worried ever since...please do call me once you read my message. I can't concentrate on my work...I pray you both are in good health.

We are presently now at the Ismailiya Canal River sailing down to the Suez Canal River and the Gulf Of Suez at a distance of 3185 NM. We will be experiencing poor signal connection when we get to the Suez Canal. So i met not be able to be online or call you on mobile phone when we get there till after two days when we arrive at the Red Sea.

Please do call me...I will be patiently waiting for you call. Have a wonderful day and always remember i do care and love you so much.

Sincerely,

With Love
RICHARD.

HAPPY EASTER'' MY BELOVED
31 марта, 6:59
An Easter Bouquet for you, my Dear,
To bring in the season of spring this year
Each bloom has been chosen in hopes to convey
My message of love and appreciation this day

With a red Carnation,
To show how my heart aches for you,
Posies of Forget-Me-Nots,
To show my love is true

And fragrant Freesias,
Embracing trust we share
With Lilies of the Valley,
Returning happiness and care

Daisies to show,
My love is loyal - undivided,
As the Phlox whispers softly,
'Our souls are united,'

And I've added Primrose,
To remind you again
That I can't live without you,
And with you I'll remain

And all about this Easter bouquet,
Are sprigs of Baby's Breath,
So delicately displayed
With a message of their own,
Which I've known from the start,
Of the innocence of your love,
And your pureness of heart

So, to you, my Dear,
I lovingly bestow
A message of love,
Even these blooms seem to know.

Happy Easter!

Sincerely
RICHARD

GOOD MORNING MY BELOVED.
20 мая, 5:52
My Dear Honey Tata,

How are you doing this morning my Love. I guess your having a wonderful new day. How was your sweet dreams?. I believe you had a very lovely night. I missed you here all through the night...You are all in my mind, my thought..and ..my dreams. Being with you makes smiling as easy as an automatic reaction; blushes come naturally cause me plus you equals perfection. When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, honey.

Yours,

Sincerely
RICHARD.

Last edited by Myra on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edit out quote

Re: He changed his face...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Davison Brown, davisionbrown@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:22 am

Davison Brown, davisionbrown@hotmail.com

davisonbrown67
Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Sagittarius
Body Type:about average
Weight:187 lbs (85 kg)
Height:5’11” (180 cm)
Hair color: brown
Eye color:brown
Education:bachelors degree
Marital Status:widowed

About
I don't like writing about myself. I am a 47 years old man from Manchester. I have brown eyes and brown hair, my body is about average, and I live alone. Life is too short to let it pass you.

Hello
How are you? Am Davy, You look gorgeous and charming...I wish more than anything that you and I could get to know each other more and have a cherished moment together. write me about yourself in my email (davisionbrown@hotmail.com)
Hope to hear from you soon.

pic already posted
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex Scot - alexscot17@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:49 pm

This mugu has never contacted me again till today :D
Hello Dear,

How are you? i hope that you are fine, I'm happy to inform you about my
success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new
partner from toronto ontario canada where she pay for the apartiment . Presently i am in toronto ontario canada to start my life again since my wife and famaly because of incendent left me now i have dicided to start life again as i promise my self . Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past
effort to assist me for our own apartiment in the past despite that it didnt work out for us some
how.Now i have left a check/draft of US450.000 DOLLARS for you to show my
love appreciation and compensation with the new Rev Father now in the church where i normaly attend church when am with my contract in west africa his name is Rev peter. So therefore feel free and contact him with his contact address Bellow
and collect your check for you own warefare

(pertersonchrist@yahoo.com)

pertersonchrist@yahoo.com

Kindly inform me as soon as you have collected the Check from him.
Have a joyfull and pleasant day.
Received: from [41.82.163.19]
Senegal

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Reverend's email :D

May the peace of our lord be with you my child xxx,Yes mr Alex was a very Good friend of i and when there contract where going on here in my country he normally visit me in the church and he attend my church as well,When he was about to live this Senegal to Canada as he told me he left a draft to me and he also gave me a gift for the church,Now for the draft i will ask you to forward to me your contact so i will go to the DHL office tomorrow to post the draft okay God bless you my child .
Received: from [41.82.143.229]
Dakar, Senegal

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Reverend ist still waiting for my information :D
Rev Father Peter Samuel .

May the peace of our lord be with you,My dear child i want to inform you about this draft that where giving to you by mr Alex Scot= ,And think i ask you to send me you resident information or any information to enable me post this draft is that okay by you.God bless you .
Received: from [41.82.176.64]
Dakar, Senegal

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Guastaw Felip, guastawfelip@hotmail.com

Postby dimitrii » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:53 am

Confirio. kolabenson704@yahoo.com

56 / Male / Straight / widow
Joined February 27, 2014. From australia. Living in Bellevue, Washington.

About Me
I am loyal, responsible, active, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, sexy, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I don't like chit, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming,playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or color difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what. that will be honesty, sincerity and loyalty. I want a Woman Friend that i can trust and be able to talk about anything at any time and have no problems discussing or sharing our goods and problems together. I like a mature woman for a life term relationship, i don't care the body or the age difference, I care the soul and good heart. I am not into sex things on the internet, sex web cam or sexy pictures or things like that... Am really looking for a serious, long term relationship and live together for eternity....

Junkmail:
Hi ,
I am kola by name , i almost fell of my chair looking at your profile I am a very caring and honest man who has
been through a lot in life , i love going to the beach picking up shells for decorations , love going to the movies
watching a romantic movie full of suspense, i love taking long walks in the park holding hands, generally love outward
display of emotions and affection in public , i love kissing in the rain it feels so passionate to me .I don't come on
this site much so Kindly can get back to me at (kolabenson704) (at)(yahoo) (dot) (com) or you look me up on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/kola.benson.31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am searching for that exceptional partner who we will both explore the world with the hearts of our own ....
I would be waiting to read from you over there
KOLA

Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/kola.benson.31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Work: Civil Engineering
Studied: Bluesky Immigration & Students Consultancy Services - Australia
Sydney Boys High School

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat May 24, 2014 2:33 am

Дэвисон Браун, davisonbrown65@hotmail.com
Великобритания
Написал прямо на мою электронную почту, профиля нет
По свойствам письма определила его IP: At Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:40:06 +0100, the email sender davisonbrown65@hotmail.com sent you an email from the IP address 157.55.1.136 located in United States, Redmond.
Email IP: 65.55.37.120
Это его письмо:
I am Davison Brown,from England. I am 47 years old. My height is 180 cm and my weight is 85 kg, I am a widower and the only child of my parents.
I am a reforming (but not yet reformed) workaholic, but I am a boomer who will never truly retire. I am a team motivator with impeccable honesty and i work for my living with pleasure as i do not like to lack in any manner. I work in the real
estate field as a broker/agent, independent contractor.I set my own work schedules, develop my client base and try to give them the best service they will need.
I decide my marketing strategy and grow my business as my own and I am passionate about my work.
I'm a simple person who enjoy simple things like going to see a movie, hanging out, watching football and reading . What
annoys me most is dishonesty and tardiness. I'm here, hoping to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, I know I am
ready to settle down, build myself a family with love and understanding . I know most people does not believe such way of getting a real partner but i am also sure that there good ones who refused to join the band wagon.
it is the 21st century, anything goes right and i know there are good testimonies of people who found there soul mate through the internet so i am optimistic that my own will not be an exception.
I hope this is enough introductions for now. Thanks again, hope to read from you again.
I wish you tell me about yourself let's see if we are compatible. what you do, your likes and dislikes, your real age and anything you feel like sharing with a
stranger who wants to be a friend.. Language is not a barrier ! We might find it difficult in the beginning but we must try to put strong efforts and desire to know each other..and overcome the language problem.
Hope you have a wonderful day..
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

mystirose
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mystirose » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:31 pm

HE IS NOW USING A DIFFERENT NAME. NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS dave_perry82@yahoo.com

HIS MESSAGE TO ME ON HI5....

Hello, How are You doing this blessed day? i hope fine.........Am new to Internet Dating and I hope i can meet my destiny here,a kind hearted,healthy,caring woman who will love me and cherish me forever,I am 42 years old.I am seeking a nice woman for life partner who is looking for a good,loving,hardworking partner in her life,I am looking for some one who is also hard working,honest,loving kindly get back to me here on messenger ....dave_perry82@yahoo.com ......Thanks

CycuPL
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Joe Harry, joe_harry48@hotmail.com

Postby CycuPL » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:49 pm

He's now using a new identity:
Name - Joe Harry
E-mail - joe_harry48@hotmail.com

My mother wants to meet some partner, and after few days, she gets an few e-mails from that guy.
Here's a one of that e-mails from that guy:

28 September 2014:
My dear

Thanks for the reply e-mail. As I said earlier, I am here to meet a sincere and honest woman for a life partner. I've been lonely for many years, but I decided to make a real choice of women, which is why I joined this site. I am 173cm tall and 81 kg weight. I am 48 years, I am an engineer and I work on the construction of roads and bridges.

I have everything I need a man in your life just to get a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife died three years ago. My wife was killed in a car accident. I told myself that it did not marry again until after three years because of the love I have for my late wife and now is the right time to choose a good woman my choice, and I pray for a wonderful woman who will be love me and love me.

I am a man who believes in destiny and I know that he will have a good woman again call my wife.

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your work? Why join? Also, send me your photo and tell me more about your work? Please, you have to write every day, even when you're busy, because it will help us get to know each other very well. I attach my photo and my only son to see.

I am very honored to have you in my life.

Lots of kiss and hugs. I wait to hear from you soon and photos.

Regards, Joe
=====================
Here's a false certificate, posted in one of that mails from that guy:

Also, I have a photos of that guy:

Last edited by Igulinka on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: out picture of child+corrected subject line

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joe Harry, joe_harry48@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:13 pm

CycuPL

Welcome to RS. Please tell your mom to BLOCK and IGNORE and never speak to them again.
Exactly the same letter is already reported as used in scams before.

He has a clone:
=>>facebook.com/JoeHarry47
Joe Harry ( Harrylove )
Works at Contractor
Studied at Stanford University
same pictures :(
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joe Harry, joe47harry@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:59 pm

ochotek.pl / joe48
Name: Joe Harry
Region: Greater London
Last Active: 2014-11-25
I'm single (a)
Looking for: Women
Apartment: I have a free cabin
Education: University

About me:
"I'm Joe from the UK. I am a contractor who is engaged in the international construction of roads and bridges"

Hello dear; I'm Joe from the UK. I am a contractor who is engaged in the international construction of roads and bridges. I'm on this site and saw your profile today, I'm interested in you, look for a nice woman and you will cherish forever, because I am a man who knows how to make a woman smile. I believe in romance distance, because it requires a lot of strength and courage. With all due respect, I like to write to me through my e-mail address so we can start expressing our feelings together. My id (joe47harry@yahoo.com) Thanks and hope to hear from you. your Joe

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Franklin Nelson, franklinnelson17@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:01 am

Hi5 / franklin nelson
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: Angielski
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Orientation: Straight

Hello wow what beauty hope we can be friends? my name is Franklin Nelson and my email address is (franklinnelson17@gmail.com) you can send me message or and you give me yours so that i can send you message so we can know That each other and am not always here because i am a very busy man hope you dont mind:

pics (2) already here

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joe Harry, joe47harry@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:13 am

cafe.pl / joe48
Most recently he was in a cafe: 15-12-2014
Looking for: Women
What I am looking for: love
Sign of the Zodiac: Virgo
Height: 171 - 180
Education:
Region: Łódź :twisted: :twisted:

I am Joe from the UK. I am an International contractor That deals with
the construction of roads and bridges. My id (joe47harry@yahoo.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Mark, alexmark9911@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:36 am

AR
alexmark22
Male / Divorced
45 - Alkmaar / Netherlands
Current Location Netherlands ---> leaseweb proxy :D ?
Create Date 16/06/2015 19:50
Last Login 16/06/2015 19:50

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Height(cm) 135 :mrgreen:
Weight(kg) 49
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Laborer / Manufacturing

Dear Love
I am Alex from UK.I am into this wed site and saw you profile today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, write to me for more important discussion (alexmark9911@hotmail.com)
Love from
Alex

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex Mark, alexmark9911@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:38 am

same name and pic on FB

Alex Mark
Road Contractor at Contractor
Lives in London, United Kingdom