It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Micheal Ilario; <ilariomicheal@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Ilario; <ilariomicheal@yahoo.com>

Postby Igulinka » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:45 am

april.sheriff-munoz

Thank you for telling your story and we are very happy to learn you researched your "online" fake friend. Please post the fake profile as well as name used , email address, phone number. Only this info can truly help us to save other ladies. Truly sorry that behind the photo of this innocent man a dirty scumbag from Nigeria is hidden. Please surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sduque
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Nic Mccarthy - nicmccarthypurp50@gmail.com[

Postby Sduque » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:59 pm

I wish I would have been as smart as you were. He was the first one I met on match site also about same time and I actually claimed I was sick and didn't reply for a wk but his persistence caught me bk and I did loose $200. he asked to be sent to another person (Dip. David Owens in Accra-Ghana) as he was in charge to bring the military man all packages and deliveries. Used Western Union to: David Ayitey, Kikiku Street 17, Accra-Ghana, West Africa. This guy who was in the service in Syria goes by Nic Mccarthy [nicmccarthypurp50@gmail.com].
I have all the same pictures posted on this site also. I found him last night after googling him and decided to say my mother is giving me 25K from her will and I can help with his retirement if needed? I had not heard from him in about 4 days but this morning? Email, yahoo instant and text came through rushing to say I'm sorry Ive been away but missed you so much! I submitted my papers but they are needing 15K for my retirement to be processed.
I'm now at .. Really? I want to see what account he would provide so I wire the money. This time I can only do so to his name, no one else. Let's see what he does! SOB, I'm going to make his hopes go up for this. I don't even have 100 for me now.
thank you
S

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Im so sorry that you lost $$$$ :( Hope you already stop communicated with him and block him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sduque
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sduque » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Not quiet yet Minerva, I have tempted him now saying my mother has given me 25K and he's asking for 15K so they release him from the service. I said, for that amount will have to be wired directly from my bank to your bank account. not western union.
Ofcourse I'm not giving my account info. but I'd like to see what his next step is for Bank information on his name. You know he will not do that. I'm going to make him hope high that I will send this money to him. HAHA oh yeah he did get my money SOB but I hope one day somehow he will be caught.. or perhaps the same owner of the pictures finds out and uses his contacts to get this impostor!
S

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nic Mccarthy - nicmccarthypurp50@gmail.com & nicmccarthypurp50@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Yahoo Avatar:
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Klthornton72
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Klthornton72 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:43 am

Im so,glad i found this site! Whoever this is is now going by Ellis Barnes. Ellisbarnes963@gmail.com. i met him on match, right away he said he was gettimg off match because he wanted to get to know me without all the winks and flirting. We staryed with emails and all he had to say seemed legit. Then we started talking on google hangout. I was just leary because he has no family, said he lost his daughter to a brain tumor. When i google him there is nothing to relate to him. The last message i sent was can we video chat. I thought i was smarter than this. He has never asked for money or anything. But he did say he was retiring in 3 months. I have seen this in previous posts. What is wrong with people???

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ellis Barnes. Ellisbarnes963@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:05 am

Thank you for posting the Nigerian mafia. Please think about them as law lives, sociopaths, criminals, terrorists, drug and human flesh traffickers. That is what they are. Sorry for the time wasted. They never ask for money if they feel victim they pray on is not brainwashed to meet their needs. Trust me it was just about to come.

plus.google.com/u/0/115257768024093785549/posts
Ellis Barnes
Lives in Los Angeles,CA
Occupation Mechanical Engineer

Bearski59
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Lance Holas Jacobson - sgtlance2017@gmail.com

Postby Bearski59 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Similar thing is happening to me. I joined Match.com and he messaged me and then he gave me his email. He is using the same pictures and is using the email:
<sgtlance2017@gmail.com>

He asked me to send him money and this was the account he wanted me to send money to: (I didn't)

Bank Name: Bank of America
Account Name: Francis Ofori
Account Number: 518005396405
California

He is saying he is in Afghanistan and in the military. He was very inconsistent, but I kept communicating with him to see if he was going to ask me for money and he did.

He Says:
Is from Dallas, TX
Age is 49
Is a widower...lost his daughter Michaela and Angele in a car crash 3 years ago
Is doing his last tour in Afghanistan
Quotes a lot about God

I wish I knew how to load the pictures, cuz the way I found this website is from a different picture than I have seen

Bearski59
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bearski59 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:22 pm

He is calling himself Lance Holas Jacobson

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lance Holas Jacobson - sgtlance2017@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:55 am

Bearski59

Thank you for reporting Nigerian mafia. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE. Surf safe online.

Bearski59
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bearski59 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:32 pm

You are welcome. I have blocked them and I hope the bank info they gave me is helpful.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Not that it means that much, but Ofori is a Ghanaian name;) (just had a Ben Ofori in an unrelated white male scam today)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bearski59
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bearski59 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:45 am

Not that it means that much, but Ofori is a Ghanaian name;) (just had a Ben Ofori in an unrelated white male scam today)
I am so glad I found this site! I feel bad for the guy who's identity they stole! Let's make sure it doesn't happen to amyone else!!

Sunshiny
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Nathan Alan Hughes candylightrose001@gmail.com

Postby Sunshiny » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:01 pm

The name Nathan Alan Hughes (email - candylightrose001@gmail) was used on the dating site Clover. He told me he was 49 years old and a widower. His wife of 22 years died 5 years ago in a car crash. He was retiring in a couple weeks because he had spent his whole life in the military. Said he wanted to relocate to close to my home town in Ontario Canada. He immediately closed his account once he started to talk to me. Said his mother was born there and he wants to return to his routes and reconnect to family because he has none. His English was ok but seemed strange so I asked him if he had an accent, he said yes German. Said his father was German but he was born and raised in Austin Texas?!? Also told me he was an only child and both parents had passed years ago and that they left him a fortune so he doesn't need to work. Yeah because that makes sense! Says he rescued a little girl, Sandy named after his mom Sandra, from Kabul Afghanistan on his last mission. She is now in an orphanage in Texas waiting for his current mission to end and is really excited to tell his dear Sandy that he has found her the perfect mom to complete her family - He said he's in Syria on a contract with the UN but is stuck there because the stipulation was that he had to arrange his own way home from there at the end of his contract - it was going to cost between $5,700 to $12,000 to get home. I caught on early when he told me was a Chief Petty Officer but his uniform was that of a lieutenant commander. He asked if I could send him an itunes card so that he and his troops could watch Netflix - what a joke! Also asked for money for medicine because he was really sick with a bad chest cold and they had no more supplies in camp - seriously, come on!!!

I have blocked his number and email and I hope I never hear from him again. My heart goes out to poor guy whose photos he is using.

Megamom5
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Megamom5 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:30 pm

I just got this same guy on POF.com. He is now widowed and a doctor.

Return to “White Males”