It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:53 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marve Daryl - daryl20300@live.com

African scammers posing as white men.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Username: daryl20300
Email: daryl20300@live.com
User IP 197.251.171.208

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House,
PMB 221
Accra North

Full Name marve daryl
Gender Male
Age 50

About me
Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do

Come from United States
City, State, Province florida
Marital Status Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation administration
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

George Miller; george_miller1818@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:36 pm

This man is on Tagged:

Emailadress: george_miller1818@hotmail.com

IP adress: 197.251.162.147 Ghana

His email to me:

I hope you really like them and also i hope to hear from you by mail or meet you online to talk more with you as well okay :disagree:

2th:

How are you doing there and how was your last night

--------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Wilson; johnson_wilson17@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:27 pm

This man is on Badoo, his profile has been deleted:

Emailadress: johnson_wilson17@hotmail.com

IP adress: 108.62.48.78 - Nobis Ubiquity again, suspected network device

His email to me:

I will but i just want to meet you online :disagree: to know something about you as well okay but try and send me yours also .... :disagree:

Johnson

-------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

derickcole20@yahoo.com

Postby Mirjam » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Now this man is on Netlog, he must have a bad memory :mrgreen: :

Emailadress: derickcole20@yahoo.com

IP adress: 5.9.87.46 Germany, black listed

His email to me:

Hello dear,

My full name is Derrick Cole from United State of America,but live at Florida Jacksonville :mrgreen: am 53 years old,i have two children and am single i hope this will make you understand me ...i send one pic to you..

Derrick
-----------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephen Brown/James Muller, jamesmuller200@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:08 pm

netlog
stephenbrwon
james muller
52 years old - male - United States

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alan Johnson, alan.johnson47@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:39 am

idating4you.com/profile/bristol/timetells04-339235
Bristol, Bristol, City of, United Kingdom
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
I'm confident, independent, tolerant, caring and have a good sense of humor. Honesty is very important to me.....as is respect and tolerance. I dislike fakeness and liars.Am looking for an independent thinking, non-comformist committed to making her spiritual journey in full awareness, with a deep understanding of her own creativity and a close connection with her environment..

Hi
Just thought I'd write you a short note to tell you how much I enjoyed going through your profile. and i will like to know more about you and give our relationship a chance and see what come's out of it.
If you get a chance, write me and tell me your thoughts.since here is a commercial site, if you don't mind, can we exchange e-mail address so that we can exchange mails sometimes and have some chat to know each other better.who knows we could be the best couples here. have a blessed day.xooxxooxox
Alan

This my id alan.johnson47@hotmail.com, hope to read you soon..
Alan
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Michael Brena - mikeluv144@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Netlog.

Thank you very much for getting back to me and am glad to hear from you,,, Pleased to meet you ,,, You sounds very good and interested and also have very nice profile on netlog,, I am also new updated on this site,, I have only been on here for a few couple weeks but not much on this site since my job keep me very busy,,I work as Military Soldier in the Army for good 17yers and am now getting on my retirement very soon ,,, I am now on my last peace keeping work in UK in London and I am widower had no kids since i lost my wife earlier was a very had experience i have been through so found it difficult to meet the kind of woman like the same as my late wife character ,, I would be very much happy to get to know you better and i hope we can chat via yahoo messenger or Skype messenger so we can communicate and share pictures and web cam there,, My email id is mikeluv144@yahoo.com i will be waiting to hear from you very soon hugs Mike

brenamichael
male - 55 years, California City, United States
240 visitors

I am a good man. I work hard, and do okay for myself, but it would be so much more fun to have a woman in my life to share and enjoy life with.Anything else about my past, present or future can be discussed in conversation! I'm a very warm hearted person, that's very easy to get to know. I can be a open book about myself, with the right female, she has to be a light hearted woman with a very pleasant personality! For now I'm new to dating and I am just looking to feel my way through this site, just to see if the right woman just happens to come along.So if your looking for a man who is a charmer, with a fairly good sense of humor, but will never claim to be perfect, by any stretch of the imagination, that sounds comforting to you do feel free to drop by and say hi... .
More about me

Name
michael brena
Date of birth
30/12/1957
United States
Native language
English
Profession
Colonel in Military (Soldier/Police/Security)

Looking for

Friendship
Relationship
Business contacts
Job offers
Partnerships

Hobbies
I like hockey,fishing,golf,- music,love outdoor activities
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Brena - mikeluv144@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:44 pm

email=> FB:
Micheal Brena
Worked at US Military
Studied at California State Military Museum
Male

Work and Education
California State Military Museum
Class of 2000 · Sacramento, California
California High School
Class of 1996 · San Ramon, California
US Military
About
Male
Graduated from California State Military Museum
Graduated from California High School
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Brena - mikeluv144@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Hello
I will start by introduce myself my Name is Micheal from Netlog.com ,, I will write this short note to see if you can get my e-mail messages,, I will Thank you very much for getting back to me and am glad to hear from you,,, Pleased to meet you Gina ,,, You sounds very good and interested and also have very nice profile on Netlog.com,, I am also new updated on this site,, I have only been on here for a few couple weeks but not much on this site since my job keep me very busy,,I work as Military Soldier in the Army for good 17yers and am now getting on my retirement very soon ,,, I am now on my last peace keeping work in UK in London and I am widower had no kids since i lost my wife earlier was a very sad experience i have been through so found it difficult to meet the kind of woman who like the same as my late wife character ,, I would be very much happy to get to know you better and i hope we can chat via yahoo messenger or Skype messenger so we can communicate and share pictures and web cam there,, My email id is FastMail.FM WARNING: URL text and host don't match, possible phishing attempt. URL disabled. Original URL='http://en.netlog.com/go/messages/send/r ... @yahoo.com'. Original text='mikeluv144@yahoo.com'. For more information on phishing click here. i will be waiting to hear from you very soon hugs Mike

Received: from [41.66.229.17] Accra, Ghana
Reply-To: Mike Luv <mikeluv144@yahoo.com>
Subject: Mike from netlog

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Casey-frankcasey00@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:08 pm

This is an e mail from Marry Me-Badoo, also here.
In the email he gave other images.

Image Image

I am a very trusting person, I think everyone deserves a chance and do not judge anyone. I think it will define who I am and what I do in life. In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone .. at least as much as a man can. I believe in romance! I love romance and being romantic .. I enjoy pampering my woman (when I have one). But we are here with you in the states and I?, Far away in the middle east (Afghanistan), to maintain peace in the army ... It is a pity, is not it? well as long as we have life, we still have time for ourselves in the future, it is important to life, do not understand the distance thing;? I just really believe that there are no limits as to look for his companion.
I was born and bread in Addison, Texas about 45 years ago? by Italian women nurses, and an American father .. My parents met at the University .. This was what I was told ... Talking about my family situation I am the only son of my late parents.That reminds me of the good and the beautiful family had together in the USA. I lived in Dallas, since I was raised here, my late uncle to stay with him and help in his arms a break after finishing high school in Dallas and studied mechanical engineering at the local community collage Addison ... I later enrolled in the Marine Military Academy, Harlin gen, Texas, when I was 21 years old, graduated in 1981 as Sergeant.Shortly the start, I then downloaded the study leave has expanded its education Defense Intelligence, sponsored by the military in the Marine University .. I have also been in and out of Camp Ramstien in Germany, that is where he was appointed as a colonel, and that is where most of the generals in the army are trained each. I was first stationed in the Royal Artillery Barracks, Woolwich in south-east London, I was in the army for 24 years and have been to many bases in the U.S. to work there, such as Germany, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. . and believe me I have seen and experienced while in the U.S. Army and I have never regretted joining the army. I love life and a little more love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone ... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.I would not like to comment, but rather everyone has a purpose to join dating site. Do not ask for anything, not love and happy in a committed relationship with someone special. Always thank God for giving my life .. I'm not a fighter, and not argue, life's too short, but I value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most necessary in a relationship as I believe honesty and commitment to either of us had in mind meeting someone special online, but it is going to happen with our description of the personality to learn a few things about each other.
To be honest I have everything it takes to be a man, I really do not have anything with my partner. Maybe it's the fact that there may be some help from each other, contributing to things. I guess I am looking for a woman who can love me as I am (good, bad and ugly) .. Someone who can relate to the life and the ups and downs and will want to share them. I wish we were able to grow as an individual and family .. I want our relationship to be safe, so we can feel comfortable and trust each other completely, without question. It's not all that easy to meet the right woman with all those qualities that I dream of is. I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.I pride in independence both emotionally and financially. I look to the future with hope, and I would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking relationship with longevity, not just something that will end only the blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and you can distribute it to the sad a pleasant day. I love to cook and perfect evening would be to opt for a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many types of music from jazz to easy listening classics especially Kenny Rogers country. I love having adventures, big or small, and I'm looking for someone to share them. I love life and want to live a full life, but it is not all that easy without someone to share these life experiences. I think that two heads are better than one.
I was married for 10 years, but for one woman, who gave me the prince, who is the care taker now my now (James), who mean the world to me and it was not my goal, because her mother passed away leaving me a widower now. Not looking for a surrogate mother for my son .. Rather, I'm looking for one amazing woman who not only accepts my relationship with my son, but I do not feel threatened, not jealous of the relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family. I really like everything I read in your profile, and my instincts tell me you're a good woman. Well, I believe that God has a purpose in this ... I am currently keeping the PEACE MISSION in Afghanistan (Kabul) and will be home in a few weeks or months, and this is one main reason why I joined a dating site, but it's not safe here, to use the Internet and everything else that the idea of ​​friendship for a long time and have never gone for the day and I'm going to go for a long time and want to leave that special woman in my life so that when I get back on the long and can leave with her to the end of the world. I never knew how to do chat and it was my friend from camp who introduced me to the dating site. We would like to hear your voice, but it's unfortunate we have communication break down because they do not allow you to use the phone because of the enemies and self-defense, but we can only use the internet, which is the only form of communication for us in camp and hope you can bear with me for some time.
I'll work on some pictures for you.
Well, I'll let you go for now ..
Have a wonderful day and I hope that none of this scared you ..
Sincerely, FRANK CASEY. :)
IP:184.107.164.110.- Decimal:3094062190- Hostname:184.107.164.110- ISP:IWeb Technologies-
Services:Suspected network sharing device;
Geolocation:Canada,Quebec,Montréal
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 05:55:09 -0700 (PDT)
Last edited by Myra on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Merged, ty!

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Alan Johnson; alan.johnson47@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 pm

This man is on Idating4you

Emailadress: alan.johnson47@hotmail.com

IP adress: not shown

His profile on person:

person.com/
user_id=6086792
Needtruelove
Richard Allson
State/Region: New York
City: United States Military Acade
Education: Bachelor of Arts
Marital status: Separated
Children: Have
Want Children: Yes
Living: With kids

His email to me:

Hello Dear,Am delighted to exchange id with you.i will be glad to know more about you,I cant wait to get to know you better and meet you in person. :disagree:
Well this is really what I can say or tell you about me,
I am Alan,USA by birth but leaving in Bristol now.my mom is Turkish and my dad is a American.my dad died about 10 years now :cry: and my mom is leaving in the state Now.
Am self employed man,I run my own business here in Bristol.I sell and repair computers and i also do small scale shipping to companies.

My mom is the only family i have now :cry: .i was in a relationship with a woman from France but she is not among the living with my Son now.she had a car accident and she died with my son..it hurt me so much when i talk about them or think about them.

am looking for a serious relationship am looking for that special person and i will be glad if we give it a try and see where it will lead us.
What you see is what you derive from me...I'm ready to fall in love with someone special who ever that happens to be with the qualities that talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness, loyalty, trustworthy, honesty, respect and love.Having those qualities in a relationship can really help a lot.

I enjoy exercising to stay healthy. Likes to laugh and have fun.Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and Also, swimming.I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out. My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded.
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I don't really need anything from my partner, maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.
I am looking for someone who is open to a committed relationship. I think am writing too much huh ! Well tell me more about you too?and try to send me a photo in your mail.
Alan
hope to read from you soon :disagree: .
Regards...
Alan

His 2th email:

Which part of abroad are you and what do you do for living..pls send me a pic and tell me about you :disagree:

-----------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kelvin.flinks@yahoo.com & kelvin.flinks@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:54 pm

several fake profiles on FB

FB
Kelvin Flinks
Joined Facebook December 20, 2012
About Kelvin
Worked at US Military
Studied at Amazon UK
Past: Chicago Bulls
Lives in Cape Coral, Florida
From Miami, Florida
Relationship Status Widowed
Languages English, Spanish, German and Romanian

his comment on his wall - December 21, 2012
I PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE ME A NEW WIFE WHO WILL LOVE ME AND MY KIDS AS WELL..

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

frankcasey00@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:13 am

:D Badoo::Frank, man, 55, Poland,Rzeszówek. ( English )
Online!
Wants to go out with a woman, over 50 years,
About me:
I am a down to earth man, generous, easy to hangout with and with a great sense of humor.. I am a cat person that doesn't like to hangout with friends often but needs someone special in my life to share thoughts with, cuddle by the fire side, go watch new movies and then be by my side in times of good and bad..
I am new to the internet dating scene and it was just reading some reviews about how …
Interested in:
It would be nice to meet someone who shares some of the same interests that I do..... and also someone that also appreciates that we are all entitled to our own space. I need a woman who is down to earth , good in heart and also young in heart.. Someone who really understand the meaning of love and willing to share her life with me in times of good and bad as i will do the same .. :D :D

IP:41.215.162.44/Decimal:701997612/Hostname:41.215.162.44/
ISP:Millicom Ghana Limited/Geolocation:Ghana,
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:05:54 -0700 (PDT)
hello I'm so happy to read about you ..
you are really a good woman and I want you to send me a few pictures you
So I keep them in my mail.. :twisted: :twisted:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Casey ,frankcasey00@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:34 am

IP:184.107.71.110- Decimal:3094038382- Hostname:184.107.71.110- ISP:IWeb Technologies
Organization:IWeb Technologies- Services:Suspected network sharing device
Geo- Canada,Quebec,Montréal
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Frank Casey <frankcasey00@yahoo.com>
X-ONET_PL-MDA-Spam: YES
Hello,
How has your day been so far?hope you doing perfectly fine and enjoying your day..Anyway I am new on the internet dating scene and it was only after reading raving reviews on how successful internet dating can be that I summoned the courage to give it a shot.
I am a Frank in the Military . I specialize in charge of logistics Well...all goods(LOGISTICS) from the states are sent here and i see to it they distributed to the various camps..I also go to camp from camp to see if they face any problem as well and forward them to the United state of America to be solved
I have a lot to mistrust people about since I got burned out by my EX. I know that life should carry on and I have made that right decision to carry on and forgive the past.
My Mum was from the milian whiles my Dad from the States ,i was Born in the but often go to Visit uk my mum in the UK until i lost both parents. My Mum then left me her house in the UK ..
I have my own 2 Big house and three cars that life can offer but with an empty heart with no one to love ...I really loved my wife and thought she was going to return home safely when i lost her she died in a motor accident,
I have been single for the past 6 years now and i think i am ready now to let thoughts of the past go and move on with a new life ..And so joined this internet dating scene.I am new on this site and come with a true heart to love the person i will meet..I can say i don't know how to express much about me but hope this does..
I am a generous man,free giver ,love to share thoughts and also like to walk along the sea side holding the hand of my love but there isn't such thing no more because I'm a lonely man in life now ..But hoping to meet a new woman with such personalities to share my life with ..i do not have any preference in age and beauty thing
Well that's all for now ..Please write and tell me a little more about yourself in your mail. I hope you like the one of me. Lots of hugs,
FRANK CASEY.... :) :) :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johnson Wilson; johnson_wilson17@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 am

Badoo :: Henry, 52, man, London, United Kingdom,
Wants to go out with a girl, 50-57
Interests: Dancing, traveling, Hockey, Soccer, Swimming, Walking on the beach, Coffee, Cycling, Cinema,
About me:
I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing (in my car)! Love the church ... I am a devoted friend.
Interested in:
I am a young looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as That will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me ..
Languages​​: English (Fluent), German (Average), Italian (Average),

Return to “White Males”