It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Massimo Leonardi

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rodrigo Perez rodrigo-amour@hotmail.fr

Postby minerva » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:21 pm

thanks for clarified :) and you do the right think report it to Macth.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<princenoah128@yahoo.fr>

Postby BrightStar » Mon May 11, 2015 3:43 am

prince.noah7

for the same scammer with his real pics

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=88103

maleficent4668
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby maleficent4668 » Mon May 11, 2015 11:33 pm

I encountered this guy on OK Cupid. I probably contacted him first. He now goes by the name of Perry Lawson out of Lake Worth, Florida. There is a real Perry Lawson but this guy is not him. His emails are below; he is using the same pictures of the very handsome male model model who uses various names - Jeanmarie Goussard, Dimitry Depaul, Rodrigo Perez, etc. I suspected a scam although his text messages to me were not as scammy sounding. But when he traveled to Ghana, had the predictable mishap and asked for to send him a laptop, I knew. I did not fall for the scam and was not about to send him anything. But let this serve as a warning to others.

His US phone number: 216-349-8411
His Ghana phone number: 233-246115171
His email address: perry.lawson25@yahoo.com..

His emails to me:

Email 1:

Date: Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 10:48 AM
Subject: Hello good morning to you,
To: "maleficent4668@gmail.com" <maleficent4668@gmail.com>

Well I felt very happy and lucky meeting you and I am very interested in you, thanks so much for replying to my email. I hope we can meet before I trip to Germany or somewhere else.it depends where it clicks for me.well,I love my work a lot and at the moment i have a lot project going on and that what keeps me busy! I hope you are having a good day! I thought I would write to tell you a little more about me.Anyway,this shouldn't sound funny but its all about me and what indeed that I seek for in a woman, if the below suits you, then I believe we can accomplish life and make it much more beautiful to enjoy for the rest of our remaining lives specially at our age. My life is an open book,no hidden secrets or agenda .I have a life full of history...At our age we have created some.haven't we?Anyway, I was born in France Paris in a municipality called Bois de boulogne but grew up in texas dallas.This was because my late parents passed away and my uncle who was iving in the state,Uncle gorge is the best uncle that i ever had.He took after me till i had a better stand in life.MAY HIS SOLE REST IN PERFECT PEACE.Then i was only 15 years old,my father contracted polio (the paralytic type) died in 1979. My mother also passed away of survival cancer in 1988.I've been widowed for over 6 years .I've never tried doing this online, but figured I'd give it a shot since time is not waiting on my side . I'm looking for an adorable, self confident ,honest and open minded woman to madly fall in love with. Okay? I do believe it can happen and I am leaving myself open to the possibility. I really don't enjoy the single life all that much. I prefer the quiet moments together at home, the freedom to say what you feel and the trust shared that makes it work both ways. I completely agree that chemistry is that elusive factor that makes it all work.I do like being social and getting out for a show sometimes ,though not very often, or some live music, or a good meal. Really, the company is so much more important than the activity.I would like to meet someone who is comfortable meeting people but values time spent together also. I am very independent but want to find a partner to share the most important things in life with.I am looking for a long term relationship with a woman who seeks the same.The gift of time ,the love of God and how we use it,I used to be a workaholic, but have seen the light and want to enjoy life more. Life it's not a dress rehearsal. You only get one shot at it ,right? My match would be physically attractive, but I'm not looking for a beauty queen either. I have an unconventional idea of beauty. It can come in so many different ways. Have you ever seen an ugly snowflake? They're all beautiful in their own ways, I love to make people laugh, and would love to find someone who can make me do the same. I would definitely rate a sense of humor up there at the top! Nobody wants to be around someone who's a downer! If this all sounds interesting let me know.I am a very trusting, honest, and open minded person looking for that special lady to have fun with and to get to know. I am a romantic type that likes to treat a lady with respect and dignity. I let her know how appreciated she is for just being herself. It is a great feeling to see that sparkle in her eye that says "I'm happy". I believe in true friendship and I'm a person you can count on when things get tough. I believe in staying calm whatever the situation. We can always agree to disagree. My philosophy is to never go to bed angry.I want to enjoy every day of my life and be happy. After all, isn't that what we all want and deserve at the heart?So,I'm the type of person that's passionate about serving the one's I love. I am grateful for the air I breathe and the earth I roam. I love to laugh, live each day of my life to it's fullest. I love to spend long romantic evenings. I am full of great surprises that's how I keep life exciting for everyone I'm involved with. I have been known to "wow" people in a good way from time to time. I believe life is too short. You only live once and you need to live with PASSION.I am right where I was meant to be. I did make a few mistakes, but those mistakes have made me into who I am today, a better man,What I am looking for, is a woman who loves to be pleased and to please. Relationships are a two way road and I don't like one way people. I am looking for someone who is honest, loving, and has a servant heart, not for just myself, her family and others. She must be a "lay it all on the line" type of person. No skeletons in the closet, everything out in the open. She must be a child at heart willing to laugh and have lots of fun. She must love kids. She needs to be a little romantic, enjoying long evenings and a good wine. She does not need to be perfect because I'm sure not. Is anyone? All she needs to do is smile, communicate with me and everything else will just happen as it was meant to be. This is how we will make our happiness together I have my own business ,I work as a Private contractor and work part time also as an Architect and Interior Designer. I love my job and do travel a lot,specially the traveling aspect also I'm very pleased with the people i serve.I am financially secured.I have been to many countries,Germany,Spain,New Mexico , Jamaica,Italy and Brazil all for business .I've also been to Asia on a cruise .I operate on a normal day schedule to go out to have fun,I hate to hurt a woman but to keep her smiling and laughing all day long. I'm a caring person. I have a good sense of humor sometimes a bit shy but once I'm comfortable with a person i open my feelings to them.My best feature is my calm personality and easy-going nature.I am stable and focused and looking for the same and lovely. I am in a very good health and physically fit. I am looking for a long term relationship which could lead to marriage.I consider myself to be a very thoughtful,sincere,kind, caring and loving person. I am a very simple and down to earth person and I love to live life to the very fullest.If you choose to get to know me, you will not be disappointed. I am looking for that special someone to accompany me through life . I believe I have good character and strong faith .I don't play head games and wont settle for less ,I'm too mature for that .I am hoping to find someone who will love me for who i am .I am balanced, loving, truthful, intelligent, creative, affectionate, sensitive, understanding, supportive, a one woman man.I search for that special woman who is sweet, and knows .I am very quiet and shy not the party type down to earth,i like home cooking quiet nights home,very quietly spoken.I possess a 4 bedroom house, well decorated and furnished and I live with my only 10years old daughter Janelle.I lost Jennifer my wife through an auto accident on her way from the grocery store in Australia. Ever since , I was unable to meet any rightful woman all because i have totally been very busy focusing on my work and taking care of my daughter.Now i think i have decided to let by gone be by gone.The feelings of loneliness has made me complete not.I am a very wealthy man and in a very good health condition,i have my own house and own better cars,i live happily and in a good condition,i want a woman to take very good care of me,when i say to take care of me,i mean to love me to the fullest.Could it be you because ,you seem like the kind of person I'm looking for. You sure do put it all out here and I'm glad. i know right where your coming from. I like that you are up front and appear to be honest. I am hopeless romantic and I do believe in Happily Ever After.....I'm just still waiting for my turn. What do you think? Willing to take a chance?lol Well time tells. ,I better end here before I write a whole book,Feel free to write back soon as you receive this from me and also write telling me a little more about yourself okay? I am waiting to hear your sweet voice. I will upload some more pics to send you send you sooner or later okay!!

Be safe and stay blessed.
I count the minutes to hearing from you soon,
Sincerely your
Perry lawson
Email 2
Date: Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 6:22 AM
Subject: Re: a story
To: Lady Maleficent <maleficent4668@gmail.com>
Good morning [m name omitted] and how are you doing this morning hope you are doing well as i am here?

Well I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me. You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.
My life has been a hellish nightmare, one that haunts and never leaves me to peace. The day that I realized that I loved you, i know my bad dreams will ceased

What I feel for you right now is that awesome love It is the love that is considered unconditional and undying; so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it. I cannot fathom living my life without you - waking would never be the same without your sweet face to look forward to; I would not be living, just existing; sleeping would be impossible without you to dream of.

What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope,and even more. without you I would be lost. I know we have our ups and downs but if you'll let me, in the rest of the time we have, I want to make you feel how you deserve, like a queen, like a goddess. Each day I hope I can give just a little of what bliss you give me. Well am leaving for work and oping to hear that sweep words of you whiles am at work.take care and stay bless
I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.
You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.
My life has been a hellish nightmare, one that haunts and never leaves me to peace. The day that I realized that I loved you, i know my bad dreams will ceased

What I feel for you right now is that awesome love It is the love that is considered unconditional and undying; so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it. I cannot fathom living my life without you - waking would never be the same without your sweet face to look forward to; I would not be living, just existing; sleeping would be impossible without you to dream of.

What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope,and even more. without you I would be lost. I know we have our ups and downs but if you'll let me, in the rest of the time we have, I want to make you feel how you deserve, like a queen, like a goddess. Each day I hope I can give just a little of what bliss you give me. Well am leaving for work and oping to hear that sweep words of ypu whiles am at work.take care and stay bless

Perry
email 3
Date: Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: another story

Wow incredible [my name omitted],you soooooo sweet!!!! that words can't even explain and It's always good to check my mail in the morning and have a message from you.Your mails are like pills I take everyday to move on with my life here.You always brighten my day here when I start my morning with your nice message.and am very grateful I have found you on here,you have brought so much joy and happiness into my life.You are always in thoughts,I can't just escape the thoughts of you in mind.I also wish good and wonderful sunshine there.I will end here and hope to hear from you soon.Take care and have a pleasant day.Stay safe.
kisses

Email 4

Date: Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 9:21 AM
How are you doing today babe,i tryed textting but it wasn't working out for me,All the same since i have your email address no worries,Well am leaving for work now and i wish you a wonderful day.bye for and stay bless.

kisses
Email 5

Date: Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 8:00 PM
How are you doing today babe,i tryed textting but it wasn't working out for me,All the same since i have your email address no worries,Well am leaving for work now and i wish you a wonderful day.bye for and stay bless.kisses
Email 6

Date: Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 9:42 PM
Subject: Re:
Hello HONEY,it been a long day at work and i really missed you sooo much,how was you day today.?
Email 7

Date: Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 9:55 PM
Hello BABE,how was your day?
Email 8

Date: Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 11:05 PM
Babe I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.
i really tired and i can't today,

Email 9

Date: Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Babe you just don't know am feeling here.I am tired of having to dream about you every night, I want you by my side so I can gaze at your beautiful sight. I am sick of waking up every morning and texting you, now I want to spend my mornings cuddling with you. I miss you Babe,How are you doing.?

Email 10
Date: Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: Hello sweetheart
Hello my love ,I really do miss you soo much and I want to let you know that I have safely arrived in Germany and I really missed you in my flight and was thinking about you .. How are you doing today and how was your sleep last night baby .. I really always like to read from you and I really can't wait to be with you , hold you and feel your heart me sweetie, you are mine and mine forever and my one and only and am gonna make you that happiest woman ever on earth and I promise you that baby .. Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. And do you know that some people are in love with the idea of being in love and they don't even know the right meaning of this for letter word been ( L O V E ),As love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones.. My dear , I do, cherish you, from the depths of my soul, it's beyond my control, I've waited so long, to say this to you, if you're asking do I love you this much, I do.Love is a strong emotion and there is nothing more wonderful in the world as love. I have always wanted to show my woman how much I love and care about her. Love, you have locked up my heart and captured my spirit. You are the one to teach the new gist of love.. My darling Jojo, you are only mine and a dream come true. My love has been victory and I give my words that I'll always be loyal to you. The sky is not the edge for our love. I will always love you and our love will be soaring to the highest zenith... I really want this and i want you to open the door of your heart for me to enter sweetie and make your wish be my command baby and am gonna make you happy forever baby .. I promise you will never regret having me honey .. You are my one and only true love and am gonna make it up to you darling . You are my one and only queen and I will treat you very carefully like an egg and never you let you fall and break baby . You are kept safely in my heart and I will always be there to help and support you and will be anywhere for you when you need me baby ..
Because of you i cant even sleep i really love you . I am a young and active person. I try to enjoy life and every moment that it gives to me. I'm a cheerful person and I like smiling. I think it always helps to decide some problems and see the world in bright colors. I am kind and sincere person. I like honest and reliable person. I like to dream and I am romantic person at heart.That why i am saying I am a young and active person. I try to enjoy life and every moment that it gives to me. I'm a cheerful person and I like smiling. I think it always helps to decide some problems and see the world in bright colors. I am kind and sincere person. I like honest and reliable person. I like to dream and I am romantic person at heart.I love you with all my heart! I will never ever forget the first day that we met. I remember each and every detail. Meeting you has been an answer to my prayers. I will always love you. My heart belongs to you and ONLY you. I never want you to forget that. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone so fast ... but, this has totally proved me wrong. I am truly happy to be with you. You are my everything and I will do anything for you. I will never leave your side and when you leave for long periods of time I will be right here waiting for you..Everyday I wake up thanking God for you. You have made all my dreams come true,I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you until the day that eternity is gone. I love you baby, You and I together, we can make magic We're a perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible my love ..

I love you with all my heart and soul ..

Your one and only loving man

Perry Lawson

Email 11

Date: Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 4:35 PM
To: Lady Maleficent maleficent4668@gmail.com

Hello my love, i really do miss you soo much .. Am online now and am waiting to chat with you baby .. Can you come online now so we chat baby
Email 12

Date: Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 5:17 PM

Darling Its a blessed day and the thoughts of you runs through my mind like a living stream flowing with passion. You on my mind feels like i have won a Lottery. I have never felt this way in my entire life.If i was told that you are a falling angel i will never doubt in any way ..Because you see so perfect than any other thing i have ever touch on earth....You are just too special for me to hurt in any way ...No matter the barriers and borders between us i will never loose any single love i have for you because you part of me and i will never make it in this life if not to the sweet support you gave me .. Baby i know this is hard on you now to understand how much more i feel about you every single second and minute that passes by..i want you to know that your husband thinks much more about you than you feel about him baby...I am deeply in love with a beautiful woman. I am missing her so much , and really want to spend the rest of my life together with her. I do wish to be next to her every night. I always want my soft lips to be kissed hot by her. Hon do you know how much I am missing you. Sweetie, I have really missed you , missed you and missed you so much and I do want to chat with you always but it seemed that we couldn't get to catch each other online in time. Well I can always be online here for you anytime you wish to chat with me, just we have to build the correct time for our meeting, and I will be much happy to meet you online again for much conversations.

Baby just when I thought my life was never going to change, you came along and showed me a whole new world. A world filled with love, a world filled with respect, a world filled trust and then one day you took all that away from me and left me lost and alone. So, how can you now ask for all those things in return? Love is not a game.When I think about the way that I am feeling for you now, I don't know what to say except that I was lost in the garden and needed a route to come out until I got a way that leads to the exit of the garden. I was going and I saw a butterfly and I tried to catch it, but the harder I tried to get it, the higher it flies into the sky and the more I try chasing it, the worse I get lost. I was tired and tried to rest after the butterfly had gone away. I was sitting under an oak tree and all of a sudden, I saw the butterfly that I was trying to catch; it came down onto my shoulder slowly and with many friends that showed me the direction to the entrance. I was happy and came out from the garden and I was happy forever. I was lost and you are the butterfly that came to save me. I love you very much and never will I let you go. I love you.

Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I've found that person in you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first said hello to you over the phone. I knew that you were the perfect match for me. I don't think that there is, or that there ever could be, anyone better than you out there for me.I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way.

I love you soo much and i will always be there for you my love, i cant wait for t hat day to be in your arms to let the whole world know how much i love you and am gonna love you for the rest of ourlives baby ..

You are my one and only and i will always be there for you baby.. I promise never to do anything to hurt you and that i will always be there to take good care of you and i will love you till the end of time .. I love you now and forever baby .

You are my royal queen baby

Your one and only future husband

Perry Loves [my name omitted] Forever

OXOXOXOXOXOXO
Email 13

Date: Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Good Day my love,

I really miss you soo much and i need you now and more baby , i have been thinking about you all day long and its nice over here but being here without you is not the best for me honey .. You honey are the best thing that have ever happened to me in this world and i want you to be mine and mine forever honey .. I am really having a nice time getting to do some works here and will soon be having a meeting which concerns about my contract and will see if i will be one of the luckiest men they will pick baby, i have been working soo hard for this work honey and i need your help and support in this baby , i know you will be my reason to win this contract if i am to win honey.. This is going to be the best contract i will ever win in my life , and it involves a lot of funds dear so i need your help and support in this ok baby .. I know you will be there for me no matter what and in terms of good and bad as i will also be there for you as well baby.. I love you soo much baby.I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for. My heart told me that my Princess Charming was here with me and when ever i look at your picture baby , i feel soo high and i feel am the best in the world and the luckest man ever exited in this world baby ..

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.Love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky! I know sometimes we fuss and fight, I know sometimes things don't go right, I know sometimes I can frustrate you, and I know sometimes you get me mad. I know that you're my better half, I know without you I'm incomplete, and I know that tomorrow you won't be here with me, but Baby, you know that no matter what, you will always have a key to my heart.We might be miles away for a while, I might not get to see you smile or hear you laugh or even watch you sleep, but Darling, you know that the true test of love is distance, for it's said that distance brings people closer together.I know that even if I have to shed a tear every day until I come back, I will. If I have to hide myself from the world, I will. I will do anything I can just to make sure that when you come back to me you know my love is pure and true.

You are the love of my life sweetheart.
Kisses and Hugs all over you
Your Future Husband

Perry
Email 14

Date: Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 12:34 AM

Hello babe i really miss you alot here.i will talk to you later ok
Email 15

Date: Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:32 AM
Subject: Hello babe i have arrived safely in ghana

I hope you had a wonderful sleep my love and you are having a good day and I miss you baby.....I just wanted to let you know that I have safely arrived in ghana but having a bad situation right now,I lost my lagauges to another person and am so so worried right now...I am still in the airports hotel...The Authorities have promised they are going to find it for me soon...I crashed my laptop in the rush search of my things,so am just using the Hotel Manager's to send you this quick Hello... I missing you so much...Cherish you my Angel and my Heart...Sweetie I just read over our recent communications once again and thought of you. It almost brought tears to my eyes to think that there is a woman on this earth who thinks about most often like you did,All you do is to think of me ..Same here. I am honestly wanting to cry now, thinking that I never thought there would be a woman who loves me the way you do....

Do you know something? I told a friend a long time ago....I want a woman who loves me the way my mom did.....a woman who thought the world of me...who loved me and cherished me and adored me the way she did. I have waited for years to feel the love that she had for me. And I feel it from you...I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are in my every thought. Every minute of the day, I am consumed with thoughts of you. I wish every day that I could be near you just to see you for even a moment....to see your sweet face, your sweet smile. It breaks my heart to be so far away from you. I feel as if you are a world away. Any time you are not by my side, you are too far from me. I wonder if you know that I feel that way? I wonder if you know how much I want a hug from you, or a kiss, or just to feel you next to me even for a moment??? I dream of the day when I will meet you for the first time, and hug you, and kiss you and feel your sweet lips on mine, and taste you. I dream of the day when you
will finally be mine. I will never let you go Sweetie.And now, there is something I want you to know. I have made a lot of changes in my life over the past few weeks. Thank You and I will love you and you alone babe....

I decided for my life is that I would never compromise again. I would never compromise the real Me....I would never compromise my wishes and desires...I would never be near friends who did not support me and lift me up and encourage me, and I would never be with a woman who didn't know the real me. You and I have been talking for almost some time now....and although it is not the same as being together...face-to-face....heart-to-heart....I feel like I have shown you who I really am. You have seen some of my insecurities (yes, I am little jealous, I want you all to myself).....you have heard about some of the things in my past that have hurt me,.but one thing you have seen that no other woman has ever seen from me -- you have seen my HEART. I am a hopeless romantic, who still believes in fairy tales....who still believes that there is a knight in shining Armour (or maybe in a nice suit coat...lol) who will sweep me off my feet. With you, I felt like I could be ME. I felt like I could let you know the thoughts and the dreams and the desires of my heart, and you would understand them. You are the only person in my entire life who I have been able to talk to about -anything-....who I really felt would love me in spite of my faults and my romantic notions. And it seems that you do.It surprises me that God would bring to me a woman who only had words for me. No hugs, no kisses, no touch. A woman who is too far away for all that. God brought to me a woman who had words in her heart that only I would understand and cherish. And it has just taken a few weeks i guess, but I have learned to trust your words Sweetie. I love your words, and your honesty, and the things that you say from your heart. I trust them because they are like the words that I speak to you. Every word that I have spoken to you has been sincere. It has been the truth. And for that, I am very thankful, because I feel like I have not deceived you in any way. I have shown you the real me. I let someone know the real me(You). It's such a shocking revelation to me, but also a very sad one. It's so sad to know that I have had to put on this face, this act, all my life, to try and be something, someone that is not really who I am. And I had to do it because I surrounded myself with people who probably wouldn't have accepted the real me, or maybe it was just that they were not similar enough to me,and we really did not have enough in common...

My life is full, and rich, and extremely happy and peaceful because I don't have to try and be anyone except ME. Life is very good.And then there is you...i love the pics you sent to me last night ..this sweet woman, with the face I love and adore. With the smile that I always see in my head every day. The woman who consumes my thoughts during the day, and my dreams in the night. You add a joy and a happiness that I never expected. You are the thing that I never knew I was missing until you were in my life now.I never realized how much I needed them in my life until you told them to me. I never realized how much they added to my life,and how much love they brought to me until you told them. I never realized that I needed a woman with your words because without them, I don't understand true love, I don't understand how to feel cherished. I spend my life thinking and dreaming of these beautiful words....they seem to be the only thing I can understand when it comes to love. I can understand how you really feel about me. I understand your love. I hope that makes sense.???I know we have never seen each other yet or even touched, but I think you understand how important it is for me to feel affection from you. To feel my little hand in yours, or your arm around me just because, or to get a little kiss on my forehead from you because you love me from the depths of your soul....these are just a few of the things that I want, that I need in my life. I need to know, every day, that you love me. I need to hear your words, and I need to feel your touch. It is the only way I seem to feel loved. I don't know why, but I know it is how you must show me. And it is how I will show you my love as well. I want to come up behind you when you are sitting at your desk, and kiss your cheek because I adore you. I want to watch you while you are sleeping, and put my head on your shoulder, and listen to your beautiful heart...the heart that beats for me...the heart that loves only me. I want to wake up every morning and feel you next to me, and smile at you because you are my everything. I want to make love with you until the wee hours of the morning because I can't get enough of you, because I love you so much and yearn to be close to you. I want to sleep in on a rainy day and make love all day and touch you and be touched in ways that...

I have never known before. I want to know what it's like to be truly loved by a woman. And I want to learn how to love you the way you need to be loved. I feel like I will finally be able to understand what it means to make love, because I feel like I am in love (real love) for the first time in my life. And I think I finally give myself fully to you because I trust you with my heart. I can't imagine what that will be like, but I'm sure it will be amazingly beautiful.Thank you for your beautiful love you have for me Sweetie. I love you. More than I ever thought I could love another person. There is so much love in my heart for you that I cannot contain it. I don't even know if you really understand the depth of my love, or how much I miss you every day, or how much it hurts me to be away from you. I don't think you know how much happiness you have brought into my life so far. I know the best is yet to come. I know that I can make you happy and I promise, as you did, to love you more every day that I am with you.Take care I really need you in my life....

Well I am very disturb right now but that wont stop me from telling you all my thoughts and how I was missing you in my flights.....Its was a very long one but happy i am safe here.....I am still looking for the Languages.....I have so much in it...I hope to find it soon.....

Have a great time my Sweetheart...Will try and check you out later.

Your one and only love

Perry
----------------------------------

Date: Wed, May 6, 2015 at 8:03 AM
Subject: Hello babe

Date: Wed, May 6, 2015 at 8:03 AM
Subject: Hello babe

Good morning my love.i know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you.

Babe i must say you are very pretty and gorgeous i really love looking at your pictures babe you can't believe how i fee feel here right.i promise to make you feel like a real woman when i get back to the state

Babe when I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours.
You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams.
You have the talent to transform anything into something more beautiful than the moment when it was created, as you add warmth and joy to our world. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path (include me in that list, too).
My wish is that we are always happy!

i wish you were near my daughter to make her happy too but time will tell.

Well i have to go to the people today and see what is next,And i will give you the feedback later.

Oh forgot to say my laptop cannot be fixed and am very worried about that and know things will be better.

And yes i have pen drive with me here and i have everything that i will need to represent to them..

babe i wish you a wonderful day !!!

I love you [my name omitted]
Email 16

reply-to: perry lawson <perry.lawson25@yahoo.com>

to: Lady Maleficent <maleficent4668@gmail.com>

date: Sun, May 10, 2015 at 11:27 AM
subject: Re:

Hello how are you doing and are you still asleep.
Am online now can we talk.?

Keerasel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Keerasel » Tue May 12, 2015 1:28 am

either this guy is cutting and pasting like crazy, OR, he spends ALL his time on-line writing this endless drivel.
Yikes. At least it makes the BS easier to spot, and I feel sorry for the REAL guy in the picture!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue May 12, 2015 2:54 am

Keerasel

Please know scammers use always prewritten scripts as a base to the romance stories. They use poems as well as fragments of books available online . They do not take time to write individual letters but they will keep short chat conversation if they feel their English is strong. Of course even if they use bad grammar they still think it may be good as they don't know any better :lol:
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Keerasel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Keerasel » Tue May 12, 2015 3:06 am

I think it's more maddening that sites like Match don't do a better job of booting these people off their sites... Seems like I've run across more scammers than actual people in the short time I've been a member. Reporting them each time, but they send their "thanks for the report" canned message, and will not reveal the outcome. Doesn't give one much confidence in what they do.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue May 12, 2015 3:10 am

Keerasel

Do you know what? Please copy and paste the scam profiles in here. The best with their email, Skype and phone number. This way if someone search will be brought here. Otherwise Match will take the profile down but because they do not ban those IPs scammers will form new profiles the very next day.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Keerasel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Keerasel » Tue May 12, 2015 3:13 am

Will do - I started a new thread this morning, Third party posters, as I've received two of those "my friend wants to meet you but doesn't do on-line dating" messages ~ the wording was nearly identical.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:03 am

CF. paulharrods@outlook.com

paul
49 / Male / Straight
Joined June 7, 2015. Living: New York City, New York.

About me
I am a single, loving person and to have part of me is to have all of me.I have my own thoughts and my own idea ,I can come to a better understanding of my strengths and weaknesses.I can improve my interpersonal relationships, realign my expectations towards others,and gain a better self-knowledge that will help me define and achieve goals.I am online with the hope to find a woman with a big heart..one big question for you..do you have a big heart? I am looking for a woman who has similar interests.

Junkmail:
how are you doing toay?am paul from USA.you can mail me paulharrods@outlook.com

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

paulharrods@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:57 am

paulharrods@outlook.com => S: paul harrods, new york, United States, harrods30
=> B:
Paul, 44
NY, United States
I'm here to date with girls, 45-70

I am a single, loving person and to have part of me is to have all of me. I have my own thoughts and my own idea , I can come to a better understanding of my strengths and weaknesses. I can improve my interpersonal relationships, realign my expectations towards others, and gain a better self-knowledge that will help me define and achieve goals. I am online with the hope to find a man with a big heart.. one big question for you.. do you have a big heart? I´m looking for a woman who has similar interests. Looks, race, religion, size, and age don´t matter to me. I look for whats in the heart, not the outside. I´d like a woman to be honest and no games, i like fun loving, bubbly, gowas ofy, silly at times, a good sense of humor. I´m not too picky a woman who is serious, loving, caring, warm hearten, understanding, loyal, and patient. someone i can spend my life with. someone i can spend the rest of my life with, my soul-mate and my dream mate.
Interested in
I am online with the hope to find a woman with a big heart
Personal info
Relationship status:I'm single
Sexuality:I'm straight
Appearance:6' 0'', 99 lbs, average body, black hair and other eyes
Living:By myself
Kids:Someday
Languages:English (average)

ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Detective666
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Detective666 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:06 pm

now renamed phillipe lepeltier and lives in givet and facebook profile under the name phillipe lepeltier

.facebook.com/philippe.lepeltier.9?ref=ts&fref=ts

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:34 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) If you have his new email ID that not yet posted here, please post.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard McWella/Parkwell, ricky_parkwell@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:06 am

276-451-3775

zorpia.com/profile#!Richardmcwella
Richard, 44
Manassas, Virginia

Hello, I realy liked your profile and would love to get to know you better, please send me a message on either +1-276-451-3775 or ricky_parkwell @ yahoo.com..
I realy love to hear from you, kisses
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard McWella/Parkwell, ricky_parkwell@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:54 am

276-451-3775

zorpia.com/profile#!Richardmcwella
Richard, 44
Manassas, Virginia

Hello, I realy liked your profile and would love to get to know you better, please send me a message on either +1-276-451-3775 or ricky_parkwell @ yahoo.com..
I realy love to hear from you, kisses

Location change :twisted:
Richard, 45
Akure, Nigeria :twisted:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Liapellegrom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Liapellegrom » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:24 am

Hi
I know this man as Evens good from the states, with his own company. He is divorced, and he have a dauhtfer of three years old he said.
Thats the picture i got from him. Don't know a lot of him because he is not much talking, but when i get to.know someone, and that person send me a picture of himself i will look for it on tineye. And its not the first time i have been in contact with a scammer. But i know there is no scammer hwo will get any money from me again

Return to “White Males”