It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

David Lugard, davidlugard_2013@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:03 am

matematcher.com/member/10853

cooperlove
AGE 60, MALE, FROM ILLINOIS
I am faithful, supportive, cheerful, charming, tender, sensitive, with feeling of humor, understanding, real looking on life. I like warm, comfortable atmosphere, clean house, cooking, romantic, supper with candles, to listen the music, like the journeys, read the books. I need good, gentile, careful loving, sure of himself, clever, supportive loving children, understanding man.

junkmail:
I must confess that I really love your profile, from US a gentle man, caring, respectful, passionate, romantic, good manners with a great sense of humor. Distance no questions in every respect that matters in the heart and the love shared. I love to travel, go to the beach, at sunset pool games, camping, fishing, drawings, and films. your profile caught my attention. Is your age in this dating site, the correct statement of your age? Let me know if you have a picture you have as your profile picture? And I want to know what you are looking for in a call you Mr. Right? I want to know more about you and will be happy to answer you questions. But I know it will be much easier to send it through your mail.Keep safe and God bless you as you resume writing me through my e-mail address [davidlugard_2013@hotmail.com] which can help us know each other very well. major david,.....[skype....david.lugard1]

From Readnotify:

Opened 11-Jan-13 at 01:16:33am (UTC -8:00) - 1day3hours25mins44secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-218-203-214-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.203.214:19044)

However, this dumbass forgot what picture and story he used on the site, and sent me email with a different story and picture, will post separately: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :dumb:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 93#p287093" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Andy, sweetandy2020@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Andy, sweetandy2020@hotmail.com

MD
sweetandy60
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Relationship Status: Widowed

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a here to tell you little about me. I'm perfect match is intelligent, jovial, loving, funny, humble, and honest. People would describe her as a lady. I consider myself a genuine, easygoing, person who usually looks on the bright side of things and has a lot to offer the right woman. I see myself sharing my life with someone who really thinks she can make a difference in this world, even if it's just by giving encouragement or a compliment to someone who needs it. She doesn't smoke all that much, doesn't judge people before she knows them, and isn't too political or religious. Hair and eye color don't matter, neither does race or the amount of money she makes non religious faith. I care more about the heart and soul. But the hardest part is chemistry, you know that magic, it can be found when a good and a serious communication is elaborated between the two of us.

Hi Pretty.
I hope this message meets you in the best of health as it is with me here. I came across your profile, as I was going through profiles that suited my match. WOW what a beautiful lady you are! Once a while, one may be baffled with the problem of loneliness and hence the need for companionship. Am on this site to make friends leading to an intimate relationship if needed be so to me, you are the greatest part of a pair match I have ever come across. I will love to meet you and know much about you, I would appreciate if you could keep in touch and you can email to my personal address at sweetandy2020@hotmail.com so we could go through the email. I will be expecting to hear from you soon. Talk to you later while I take a cup of coffee and you are invited if you don't mind.....
From Andy.

Also goes by:

facebook.com/people/George-Benson-Valli/
George Benson Valli
Worked at United States Navy
Lives in Albany, New York

facebook.com/anthony.utter.568
Anthony Utter
Lives in Hanoi, Vietnam

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Lugard, davidlugard_2013@hotmail.com

Postby Pandora » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Referring to first post "cooperlove":

europe-dating.de
Username: cooperlove
honest man
I am faithful, supportive, cheerful, charming, tender, sensitive, with feeling of humor, understanding, real looking on life. I like warm, comfortable atmosphere, clean house, cooking, romantic, supper with candles, to listen the music, like the journeys, read the books. I need good, gentile, careful loving, sure of himself, clever, supportive loving children, understanding man.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

David Lugard - davidlugard2014@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 29, 2014 11:20 pm

ruudboyg

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: chicago
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

hello pretty
I must confess that I really love your profile, from US a gentle man, caring, respectful, passionate, romantic, good manners with a great sense of humor. Distance no questions in every respect that matters in the heart and the love shared. I love to travel, go to the beach, at sunset pool games, camping, fishing, drawings, and films. your profile caught my attention. Is your age in this dating site, the correct statement of your age? Let me know if you have a picture you have as your profile picture? And I want to know what you are looking for in a call you Mr. Right? I want to know more about you and will be happy to answer you questions. But I know it will be much easier to send it through your mail.Keep safe and God bless you as you resume writing me through my e-mail address [davidlugard2014@gmail.com] which can help us know each other very well. major ,

ruudboy@outlook.com

IP: 41.66.226.20
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Lugard, davidlugard_2013@hotmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Same scam in Germany on Finya http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24&t=79997" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Jason Gough, jasongough2020@gmail.com diff pic

Postby minerva » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Split from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&p=408821

FBB wrote
=> Skype Name jasongough58
Full name jasongough
Location United Arab Emirates
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Gough, jasongough2020@gmail.com diff pic

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:06 pm

and this guy is already documented here ;)
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24&t=79997" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Lugard

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:16 pm

since March 2014 on gmail
google+ profile
plus.google.com/103627073460542161995/about

robert lugard
Went to: University of Texas at Austin
Lives in: Germany

ImageImage

also here
youtube.com/channel/UCQTHWFHUYTCLtIRHW9qtHhQ

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Edward - 512-522-4736

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Hello.
Am Edward Hanson. Like your profile and person and will be honor to be your friend. Hope to hear from you (5125224736). Hugs & Kisses.

plus.google.com/114510887267056891985/posts
Edward Hanson
Global Express Shipping
Oxford Brookes University
lives in London UK & Texas USA.
widower
Shipping/Delivery
Global Express Shipping
Managerial

::::::::::::::::::::::

regarding one impersonator above, a change:
=> Skype Name jasongough58
Full name jasongough
Location United Arab Emirates
now named himself "Ray Meyer", Hessen, Germany :liar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Greg Paul Battery, greggbattry@outlook.com

Postby Анна » Sun May 15, 2016 5:45 am

Greg Paul Battery, greggbattry@outlook.com, kuwaitlogistics@hotmail.com , kuwaitfreight@insurer.com :twisted:
https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010952401918 :twisted:
greggbattry@outlook.com: IP: 65.55.90.201.
kuwaitlogistics@hotmail.com: IP: 65.55.90.200.

gregbpaul (United States, Date of Birth: August 17, 1957)

Dr Greg Paul Batteries:
My joy and my loving sweetheart, how are you? I miss you and I have a good feeling that we should soon come together in life and I have added you to my Skype, I'll teach you how Russian and I am ready to learn the Russian language, and we'll live comfortably in your city when my contract will end by the middle of next month.
I'm sure you had a good night and sweet dreams? I had a good night's sleep, too, but I must admit that I was so lonely and empty for the night, and I wish you were here with me. Thank you very much for the message that you sent me, and for everything you told me, and I want you to know that I appreciate it so much, and I'm really looking forward to meeting you in the near future. It is true that we have not seen, but I want to assure you that you will never regret meeting me.
I want to assure you that you will never regret to meet with me, I'll tell you a little about my daughter, her name is Cherry, and she remains in school, but often go home because it owns my home in the States, and I will use have good food, so I do not have any problems with the food I eat any good food,
After the end of my contract, by the grace of God, which is the end of the month, I have a plan to invest in a charitable project, open the database to fill the abandoned children, hotels, hostels, my late father was in the gems business, I want to open a jewelry store on my late father's memory, I also want you to know that I'm not perfect, what to say, I can not say that I am not without faults, but I will say that I am a decent person, based on my relationship with someone in first of all respect, and a good understanding, you can build a loving relationship, but we also have a good understanding and respect, to love someone you are planning to spend their rest of their lives, or having long-term relationships with unsuspecting entails such a person, as well as its reliability in all respects, there is bound to be a bit of this discussion, and that, and what you are, but I look forward to a happy, healthy relationship with you-one, one that is very heavy, I look forward to us, holding hands in the near future and always supported each other.
I wish you a wonderful and exciting day today, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Here's the address, and email address of contact with the company, you could write to them and tell them that you're my wife, you take what I have deposited with them that you are my wife, tell them your name and my name, too, for the normal I introduced them, and write your e-mail address
and here's what you'll write the shipping company
Good evening, Mr. Abbas Mohammed, my name is ,,,,,,,,,, I live in Ukraine, I am the future wife of Greg, I want you to pay attention to my request, following the instructions of Dr. Greg floor, he should submit any personal items for your company in Ukraine, and I ask you to tell me what I need to do for the baggage to my country and my gorode.
Kuwait is a logistics and freight Colorado. Tehran, Iraq [Islamic Republic] Head office 9056 61001 Ahmadi, Ali Al-Salem Al-Deira Street, Area 70, Tehran City: Phone: +98 21 89349900 Main Fax: +98 21 89349900 E-mail: kuwaitlogistics@hotmail.com / kuwaitfreight@insurer.com http:/ /transglobalc.alrvista.org
Kuwait is a logistics and freight Colorado.
kuwaitlogistics@hotmail.com kuwaitfreight@insurer.com
Mr Abbas Mohammed
But you can use this very e-mail and write to them (kuwaitlogistics@hotmail.com)
From loving husband
Dr Greg Paul Batteries
My only love and my favorite in the life of, how are you? I so much miss you and I want you to know that you are too dear to my heart ever since I met you, and from the time of our conversation, my life was full of joy and happiness, you may loved before, but again you can be in love. Now, I love you, what else is important? You can not be perfect, and I do not either, and the two of us can never be together, but if you can make me laugh, make me think twice, and recognizes that the human being, because we all make mistakes, I will hold on to you and give you as much as possible, and I will later send you this information, even though they used to have you, but I will still send it back, so I'll let you know how you will handle them I want to be happy for the rest of our lives, in spite of all I went through in the hands of the FBI until now I have you in my heart as my best in life.

The answer from Kuwait
Dear Mrs. ,,,,,,, but if you can find it difficult or difficult to fill out this form, just send all the necessary information, so we have to help you fill them well, and please hurry up and get all the necessary documents and return to us, because it was so long ago, your husband kept all of these things with us.
We received your letter requesting the camera to send you through our company to your address abroad,
Madam, please fill out the form, which is attached to this letter and to provide all the requested information when you are through with the form, you will also have to attach a scanned copy of your passport or any valid identity card.
After we receive all of the requested data from you, we will download / register your luggage to be delivered to the address you specify when your luggage will be sent to your country, we will give you your luggage information, including your tracking details that allow you to keep track of your luggage as long as it gets to your final decision, we hope to hear from you as soon as possible the necessary details and once you return the completed form by e-mail, we need to expand your luggage delivery, and we will tell you, the next thing to do.
Send your data information as follows:
1, your full name,
2, your home address
3, your age
4, your country
5, your mobile phone number
and a copy of your passport or any valid identity card,
then your luggage will be delivered at your door step
Thank you for contacting us, and we are here to serve you better.
 Yours in the service of
Mr. Abbas Mohammed / Khaled A AF ALAZEMI
Manager
international operations
KUWAIT TO ORGANIZATION AND ACTIVITIES.
E-mail: kuwaitlogistics@hotmail.com
E-mail: kuwaitfreight@insurer.com

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Greg Paul Battery, greggbattry@outlook.com

Postby Анна » Mon May 16, 2016 12:24 pm

Greg Paul Battery, greggbattry@outlook.com

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Greg Paul Battery, greggbattry@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Clones:

mylove.ru/wilson45
wilson
Argali, Russia, 53 years old, Capricorn

m.ru.flirtic.com/1108996

flirtic.pl/rating/profile/3958646?append=eGQ=
Robert-lugrad
65, Harburg, Niemcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

james vicar - jvicar83@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 31, 2016 8:53 pm

.. zorpia.com/jamesvicar
james
57, New York, United States
Last seen 3 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 45‑69, in United States.

CHAT:
* how are you doing pretty? am new here and am new to on line dating stuff but am looking for a serious and solid relationship with an honest,faithful and committed woman i will be happy to know more about you if you don't mind i hope to read from you soon
Greetings with love

* hello how are you doing?am very sorry for the late reply to your message i hope you're doing good? my kind regards hope to read from you soon

* jvicar83@gmail.com i will be waiting to read fom you

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Victor Mathew on Linkedin

Postby jaga » Tue May 31, 2016 9:05 pm

clone;
in.linkedin.com/in/victor-mathew-59b318aa
Victor Mathew
Managing Director at Oil and Gas
Contract Recruitment Limited
Washington, District Of ColumbiaOil & Energy
Current Self-employed
Previous Oil and Gas Contract Recruitment Limited
Education University of Oxford
Experience Petroleum engineering

Summary
Thirty-four (34) experience in the resources industry primarily in the oil and gas sector with my career embracing both oil & gas ECPM/ECPI projects and oil field drilling & well services. My EPC project career experience includes offshore oil and gas production facilities, pipelines and pipeline installation and sub-sea facilities; and EPC projects in the mining sector, mineral processing and aluminium smelting. I also have career experience in EPC project logistics and freight forwarding.

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia and have held previous management positions in Australia, S.E Asia and the Middle East, travelled extensively and have working experience on project sites and on remote locations. Academically, I have an MBA and a Masters in Engineering (Project Management) and undergraduate qualifications in supply chain management.

I have extensive working experience in HSE, risk management, quality management, change management and management systems and am competent in SAP and Oracle ERP systems and with engineering design systems and project management and planning systems. I have knowledge of and exposure to business intelligence systems and business analytical systems and processes; and working experience in business development, business intelligence gathering; business proposal development and in client networking.

Intrinsic during my career has been responsibility for commercial and financial management, procurement strategy, planning and governance and strategic supplier alliance development. I am experienced in managing multi-cultural organizations and in managing geographically dispersed business teams.

I also have had exposure to the US Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) on matters related to US Trade Compliance and am well versed in U.S Trade Compliance regulations and the application of U.S Export Compliance criteria specifically in the Middle East and the Asia Pacific regions.

Skills
Microsoft Office
Project Management
Petroleum
Oil & Gas
Management
Drilling
Strategy
Pipelines
EPC
Business Development
Change Management
Mining

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Gary - garyanderson1958@outlook.com, Skype : gary.anderson884

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:34 am

garyanderson1958@outlook.com

CR
Gary30

gary30 : " ... Looking for a Woman between 54 and 80 years.... "

About Me:
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. An honest, kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come

Actions Particulars
Send a message Gender : Man
Chat With gary30 Age : 58
wink at gary30 City : Narok
Add to Friends Country : US
Last Active : 6 hours ago

hello
9 hours ago

Dear my name is Gary. A friend introduce me to this site because I want to find a woman that I will meet since there is war in Sudan. I saw you’re picture in fact I was very interested in you. Your very beautiful woman and I want you to contact me through email or Skype because I want a long time relationship that will take us to meet and live together this is email address so that we will communicate if you’re interested to have a good relationship with me (garyanderson1958@outlook.com) my Skype is (gary.anderson884)

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”