It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Christian Ciocan

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Morgan White, Skype: morgan_white4

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:06 pm

facebook.com/morgan.jeff.50
Morgan W Jeff
Worked at Self-Employed
Studied at Everton Free School
Lives in London, United Kingdom

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:42 pm

clone on FB
Gary Boehm
Project Engineer at Nynas - Project Engineer
Studied Mechanical Engineering: St. George's University
Previously: Technische Universität Berlin
Lives in London, United Kingdom
from Berlin

Image Image

Image Image

and already in the forum ;)

Irenaleo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jerry Baker - baker.jerry29@yahoo.com

Postby Irenaleo » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:04 am

Watson Vill Anderson
Zim Integrated Shipping Solutions

From - Doha, Qatar.
Lives in - Manchester
Current location - Tema Seaport, Ghana

I came across your beautiful nice looking pictures i was so glad and grateful that you have an amazing look can we share minds together,
i am not trying to be joking but serious okay. Definitely it will be nice to know you and have words with you if you would not
mind we can be friends you can check on me with my whats app chat?
Number: +447516712496
My mail: watsonvill@consultant.com
villwatson@yahoo.com
villwatson@gmail.com
Facebook: Watson vill Anderson
Or any other means which you can be able to write to me on my mail okay,
am waiting on your messages to my mail or to the means i have giving you for communications okay.
i would like us to have in torch together to be your friend.
if you would consider the terms lets be friends thanks.

May also be known as Carlin Jadan

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jerry Baker - baker.jerry29@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:42 am

Right, the fake UK phone number leads to another Google + fakey of the same Ghanaian gang, yet, using pictures of a different man, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 37#p415437" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Christian Ciocan

Postby Анна » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:16 am

Ford Williams, chriswalter299@gmail.com
Ottawa
Birthday: September 15,

Phone: +14094204144

https:/ /vk.com/willford299
Register vkontakte - NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No IP address identified.

Login Skype: briannawill618 :party:
Full Name: Brianna williams

Login Skype: chriswalter299 :party:
Full Name: chris walter
Date of Birth: 15 September 1967
Language: English

Ford
I saw your profile and I can't stop looking at your picture. I really don't know who you are, but I just feel that you're a good man, if you ask me why I think about you, well, I guess I don't know why I was. I just want to have a conversation with you and hope we can know more about each other ...... but I must admit that your man must be a happy man, seeing how beautiful and adoring you. I hope you get back to me soon.
Ford
then I finally saw your pictures. not many photos, but they are really beautiful pictures
Ford
my name is William
where are you from?
Ford
originally from Canada, but currently I am in USA
Ford
it's pretty chilly here in Texas, 16 degree
Ford
I think Belarus is a beautiful country, judging by the photos
I'll be glad to visit if I have the opportunity
Ford
I love beautiful environment, quite and serene environment ... I love nature in General
forest curl, mountains and vegetation
Ford
wow, wow, wow
this Belarus, really?
so naturally
Amazing architecture, great buildings ...
Ford
building is much different from the one in Texas
I mean traditional architecture
we are not Europeans, you know. we Americans
Ford
I'm a big fan of nature ... when I see good things, I can not hide my feelings
Ford
it was when I went to Romania
when I back home, I can send more photos of my city
I must go for now .... I have a job to do
it was very nice to chat with you
I hope we can talk more later at night, so I can know you more
You can email me a time that you will be able to speak freely
still, it was nice to talk with you .... until we meet again
Ford
do you have skype?
I want your Skype name
I wish we were talking on Skype when you have time
Ford
I have an automatic translator for Skype
I want to start a conversation smoothly with you
Ford
I don't like to come here to wait for you. we can meet on Skype
try
I usually use it for business transactions with foreigners
Ford
I am a single father
when you get home we'll talk more about yourself
Ford
my daughter
Ford
she is 15
I was in a relationship with a Romanian lady a few years ago, and we got our daughter
Ford
someday I'll allow you to speak with my daughter. it's so nice to be with
her name is Brianna
Ford
it is a common name in the U.S.
maybe it has nothing to do in your country
Ford
I am 47
how old are you?
Ford
You are very charming 52
what I don't think you're old
age doesn't matter
Ford
mechanical engineer and consultant
we are dealing with mechanisms
Ford
I hope that's all right with you and your family. my email address chriswalter299@gmail.com
Ford
Hello, dear, thank you for writing about myself. I feel happy to hear from you. Well, I will love to say a few words about yourself. I live in Galveston Texas 47 years, and I'm 6ft.0inches tall.I school and graduated from the University of Texas at Austin. I have a master's degree in mechanical engineering, which is my lesson now, and I'm working with.Transocean LTD., located in Houston, Texas .in mechanical consultant to fix, repair and maintenance of vessels, rigs and all types of heavy equipment, my Present contract only for two months.I'm not from a big family, my dad will disappear from 1990 and 2010 mother living with me and my sister behind. my only aunt lives with me .And it was in a casual relationship with a Romanian lady, and we got brianna along the line, but she thought I was not ready for a full-time marriage, and she left me for someone else who made her an offer, and set to be more serious than I am. it was really hard for me, I would not want to go into it, but she left brianna my beautiful daughter behind when she was four years she is my source of joy it 15 years now. There is a lot that has happened in my life since we parted, but not something I can tell you now. but since no one fit in even though I was in a few relationships ended in not very good. I believe one day at a time, starting as friends to see where things may lead, Loneliness that I hate so much passion, I hate it when I close from work and get home, and there's no one to greet me, no one to give me a hug. So I'm in search of her own true love again to spend the rest of my life with. I Prefer someone who can volunteer your time helping people. someone who can stand there and tell me my mistake. Someone longsuffering, and who knows how to forgive. I need someone who is responsible, spiritually, financially and morally, the Humor is mandatory, because life is too rough few days ... I smile. I'm looking for someone who loves unconditionally and that remains true. Someone who will be there in good and bad times. Inner strength is not more important than the outside, someone that I can love, trust and share everything with.i believe I already wrote a lot about myself and I no longer alien to you.I really love to talk more freely with you and share more ideas with you .... thanks for your time, William.
Ford
You can call me when you're finished? +14094204144
Ford
Thanks for writing, I hope that's all right with you and family. Let me agree with you that I love my job very well, because it's what I wanted to do since childhood, but I must say that family is more important to me that you don't get me wrong. Mother Brianna didn't understand what I was planning, in my opinion, before she jumped to the conclusion that she was already seeing someone at the time, so I only saw him that we were not supposed to be, so we parted, we parted in Common sense, if you must know, and I think that this case should not be a debate. we need to talk and learn more about each other, and we should not bring our past into the future, since I saw you on VK, the thought of exploring with you and possibly having a good family again were only thoughts on my mind , I don't know why I'm having these feelings, because it's been a long time since I never thought of that ....... Your letters and how you say explains almost the opposite of the mother brianna, and the woman that I would love with, even if I hadn't met you physically, I feel your presence as a woman of virtue. From the little conversation we had, I can say that you are smart, perceptive, courageous, because you know what it takes to become an engineer, and I think we went through good and bad sides of the family, perhaps we'll know the correct attitude to raising a good family. On top of all this, you're a great woman and a perfect match.
Speaking of things I love. First of all, I wanted you, my daughter, my life and my work. I love sweet potatoes with beef, peas and carrots. I also like fried cat fish a lot with cranberry juice. I got the house-help who lives with me, she can cook, clean and take care of the home, so I don't cook, but brianna to cook sometimes, when she decides, because the house help had taught her how to cook. You know that she lived with us for several years, and it has become part of the family. I spend my free time watching the flow of the river, going into the woods and relaxing under the big trees. sometimes I play Golf, chess, and watch the games at the stadium during the match day. I Love racing and wine tasting .... I have a lot of exotic wines, I think you will enjoy, my favorite brand Moet & CHANDOM. I think it's a little, I can write about yourself, we'll talk in a few areas when you online Vkontakte .... Good day.
Ford
Dear ,
I know it's hard for you as it is for me to be separated by distance. Life seems to be full of trials of this type, to test our inner strength, and more importantly, what we feel for each other. In the end, he said that "True Love is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault on their existence.
My feelings for you have already attacked many times, and I am convinced that this is true because the distance I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my memory, and to live for the day when our physical separation will no longer have.
Until that time comes, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.
Love always, William.

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Darren Robert, darrenrobert59@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:45 pm

Confirio.

Dre4u
47 / Male / Straight / single
Joined December 18, 2014. From Rochester, New York. Living in Rochester, New York. Attended Yes.Completed graduate school at Yes .

About Me
My name is Darren New to here.I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate ,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one woman Man ,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what.

Junkmail:
Hi,I'm intrigue by your profile and Leary of online dating but I'm looking for someone who's willing to be an equal and best friend,chemistry is a must..If you are interested I will like to know you..My address is ( darrenrobert59@yahoo.com ) You can also text me 530-592-0899 if you are still available.Darren

Acta est fabula.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Darren Robert, darrenrobert59@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:20 pm

To darrenrobert59@yahoo.com
Opened 2014/12/26
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.71.178.245:60564)

Hi xxx,
Am really great to get your mail today..How are you doing today ?? Am kinda cool here..i would like to thank you for your interest in my introduction.So I enjoyed reading your profile .It looks like you are into a lot of pretty cool things ,. I am ready to start the next chapter in my life with someone who is ready for a serious relationship..I don't Like to IM because at times I do Busy alot and I prefer you email me through my regular email here ..So here I am just one little fish in this big pond seeing what else is swimming around. Could be that you know exactly what this little fish is looking for???if so you may just cast your line and get a bite...I am not only looking for my life partner but also my best friend, I believe that every relationship starts with a great friendship.....I am an honest and caring person and I hope you would be too... I like to experience new things..I am here because I am ready to find true love. I feel like something is missing,and that something is having a relationship with a great woman with whom I can love and be loved,,unconditionally, romantically, intimately.... i will Like to know what your likes and dislikes are,i want to get to know you better . believe it or not,it's not that easy to be a single dad in the dating scene. i really look forward to meeting you ..i am a single father that is very devoted to my kid,but there is room for another love in my life.....I am a self employed ( Computer engineer base On software and Programming )...I've been a mom and dad for 2 years now. I'm not tired of it, but it does get a little old. . So dear you have a perfect human being,no seriously I'm not perfect but i want to make someone very happy and i have so much love pent up inside me,it needs to be exposed gently to that special someone.i hope I've given you an inkling of my thoughts and needs.--i hope you will reply to this letter,--so for now Dear,i bid you farewell.....Darren

Received: by 98.138.105.201
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014

Image ---> Christian Ciocan

scammer has already a thread on RS
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=54241" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

minerva

Bookmark and Share

mikemill23452@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:35 pm

FB
Mike Boomm

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Christian Ciocan

Postby Анна » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:49 am

[quote="Анна"]Ford Williams, chriswalter299@gmail.com
Ottawa
Birthday: September 15,

Phone: +14094204144

https:/ /vk.com/willford299
Register vkontakte - NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Frank
How are you doing my love
William
I want to be a friend of you fall hopelessly in love v.Tot that you take in your hands and in your bed and in your inner world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be drugom.Tot who will remember what you say, and the shape of your lips when you speak to them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every tremor of your body.
I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know how to convince you design a smile just for me. Yes, I want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the whole world.
William
I will be off to Turkey tomorrow 12:00 pm Texas time
William
I will not stay there for long. I was just there for a private business with Partex Oil
William
form now, I'll keep you posted on all that I do
I'll give you a call today and tomorrow, too, when I get to the airport, so you'll know when I'm flying
William
+905338859618
Turkish is my number
William
I was in Turkey for four days
Turkey is quite expensive
I decided not to tell you, but now I have no choice
William
I have a problem here in Turkey
William
my credit card, I took with me to Turkey not work here in Turkey
William
I contacted my bank in the US, and I was told to wait for two days before I can get an answer
After two days I was told that I did not apply to the bank before your trip
I explained on the phone and told me to return to the US before my accounts can be confirmed
William
I had to inform the bank about my journey, but I forgot because of my busy schedule
William
I am tired and sick of all
this is due to the amount of money in the account, that's why I was told to come and confirm account
But they insisted that I should appear physically
William
watch my dear, I want you to help me with some small amount of money. when I get to the US, I can pay you back
See, I have not eaten a good meal since I arrived, and I'm not used to it. I'm in hell here, you can not believe that I just picked up a few little clothes with me, I was hoping to get some clothes when I got here, but now I can not simply due to a problem with my credit card
William
watch. I'm just very few friends. and I took money from them. Please find a way and bring me some cash. I will be happy if you can save me. I need to feed tomorrow, please
I know that I should not bother you about it, but I remain without a choice
I still think that dream, knowing that I have enough money somewhere, but I can not access it
I feel very bad here my dear
William
you can not take of your friends?
I promise to pay when I get in the US
I am really hungry, I swear
William
You can send via Western Union?
Please, I want you to try your best. You are the only one I can rely on now
William
please give me a few minutes so that I can ask for an interpreter on the procedure
William
He said that you will have to send it in his name.
Name: edirin obatarhe
Address: Istanbul
William
money you can get at any bank with Western Union. All you have to do is send me a PIN, you will be provided
I get a refund if I can give them the code number you give me
it is the number MTCN. You will be given in the MTCN number after you have sent the money
William
fill in the name and address I gave you, and the amount you want to send
After that, you will be assigned a number. that number, which you will write to me so that I can get it
William
I am now homeless
rent hotel has expired
I am in the house interpreter now. it's not a comfortable place
William
please my dear. I am suffering here. try to send me some money, please
Now I need to pay for the owner of the computer now. it's not my computer
Honey, try to do something for me. I know what it is, as a burden, but simply to do our best for me
William
would you be happy if you heard that I died because I did not get help from anyone?
You can not understand that I'm stuck here in Turkey?
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

mark.bruce98@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:24 am

Badoo

Bruce, 54
TX, United States
I'm here to date with a girl, older than 41

minerva

Bookmark and Share

chriswalter299@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:29 am

Skype---> briannawill618
Name Brianna Williams
Canada

Skype ---> chriswalter299
texas, houston, United States

+905338859618
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Cyprus, Northern
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Kuzey Kıbrıs Turkcell Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. (KKTCell)
+14094204144
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Kirbyville, TX
Original network provider* Southwestern Bell

minerva

Bookmark and Share

villwatson@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:45 am

Skype---> saif.ullah2225
Name : Hammad Maher
Manchester City, London, United Kingdom

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wilson Marks, wilsonmarks@mail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:39 pm

already in the forum

profile on tagged
since Dec. 21
Wilson M
Last Active: an hour ago
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship

also here ;)
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 32#p382932" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks for notifying.

The Hush
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lucas Jane, lucasjane81@yahoo.com

Postby The Hush » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:29 am

Hello, I've been chatting with this guy few weeks ago, but not anymore as i found him a not legit person. I am chatting guys at Skout dating site to catch scammers men. He claimed he is originally from Denmark and worked as a Marine Engineer on contract basis. He said he is currently in Malaysia and working at Petronas, Malaysia on a big pipeline contract project. He started asking money as he run out of budget for the materials needed to be cleared from Malaysian Custom Department. He said, he is 54 yrs old and having a 4 yrs old daughter. Looked at the pics with her daughter, would you believe she's only 4 yrs old? I dont think so. I already blocked him from that dating site and at Viber. Here is his details and photos given to me and at that dating site.

Skout Name: Chris Alfred
Mobile: +44 7731 948133

Image Image

Many thanks,
The Hush

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lucas Jane, lucasjane81@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:47 pm

lucasjane81@yahoo.com---> Skype

lucas.jane1
Name : Lucas Jane